Friday 30 September 2022

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th September 2022 Written Episode Update: Abhi decides to divorce Akshu

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th September 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Abhi and Neil trying to find Anand. Abhi sees Anand and rushes to him. He asks him to come home. Anand says I used to say that one should become a doctor only because of passion, I lost everything now, my practice, my patients, my hospital, my daughter, all because of me. He cries. Abhi hugs him. Manish hugs Akshu. She says I stayed quiet, I had no answer. He says you have to solve this yes and no dilemma, you will decide, your heart is saying something to you, just listen to it. Abhi brings Anand home. He says whatever happened… Mahima asks Abhi not to repeat it, thanks for bringing Anand home.

Neil gets a call and asks what, this can’t happen, is mum no more. Abhi hears this and shouts no, nothing can happen to you. Neil hugs him and says nothing happened to mum, the call came from hospital, it was work related, mum is stable, relax. Abhi looks at him. He says I don’t understand, everything is shattering, mum is in coma, Anand is unwell, Mahima is upset, Parth spoke to me like that for the first time, its because of me. Akshu lies in Dadi’s lap and says Abhi is upset. Dadi says just remember, your parents also got separated, then they understood their life’s biggest mistake, sometimes time is wrong and blame comes on relations, listen to your heart, understand your heart and decide the right thing. Abhi says this is happening because I m not understanding, she thought for her family, I will think of my family. Dadi advises Akshu. Akshu says I want to focus on Abhi. Abhi says I need to think of my family, love joins relations, this love is making me away from my relations, it’s a misunderstanding, I can’t be selfish. Akshu thinks I have to make the relation fine. Hum bewafa….plays…. They recall everything that happened and imagine each other. They cry. Akhilesh sees Akshu crying and says sorry, I did wrong. Akshu says its too late. He says sorry. She hugs him. She says I m thinking that I m a fav of problems, I decided what to do, everything will be fine. Abhi comes there and sees Akshu with the family.

He leaves. A stone hits the glass and breaks it. They turn to see. Abhi calls someone. Dadi says we should join the thing before breaking. Abhi says we should break it. Akshu says you know In Japan, they put gold in broken things to make it shine, we should do the same thing, I will not lose and help Kairav. She sees her name magnet on the fridge. She writes Abhira. Abhi also writes the same on a dusty car front. Vansh gets some papers delivered. Dadi and everyone is shocked. Abhi wipes off the name. Everyone sees the divorce papers. Akshu comes. Vansh hides the papers. Akshu asks Vansh to make his special kachori. He says sure, why not. She thinks to talk to Neil. Abhi meets Manjiri. He cries and asks her to select one finger. He says I can’t see you like this, I will come tomorrow. The man asks what are you doing here. Abhi says I came to meet my mum. The man says you aren’t allowed here. Abhi says no one can stop me from meeting my mum. He warns the man. He thinks I will wait for you Maa. Neil gets a message and says Abhi has sent separation papers to Akshu. He gets Akshu’s call and says I will talk to you later. Abhi comes home. Neil asks him how can he send separation letters to Akshu. Abhi asks how do you know. Neil says lawyer told me, what are you doing. Abhi says stop it. Neil says this can’t happen. Abhi says I don’t want to explain. Akshu messages Neil.

Precap:
Abhi and Akshu see each other. She signs the divorce papers. She says a new start happens after everything ends, I will get back everything that I lost, my identity, dreams and my voice.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th September 2022 Written Episode Update: Abhi decides to divorce Akshu appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/30/2022 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: