Friday 20 May 2022

Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 19th May 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 19th May 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Soumya thinking of Armaan and going out. Armaan comes to meet Prisha. He surprises her by giving her a gift. She sees the diamond necklace and says its beautiful. He makes her wear it. She says its for me, but it would be precious, I can’t wear it in front of anyone. He says you can accept this for my sake. She asks him to go, anyone can see him. He says meet me in your dreams. He leaves and sees Soumya. Soumya asks what were you doing in Prisha’s room. He says I went to check the water tap, I have fixed it. Prisha comes and says lie, we should tell Soumya the real reason. Soumya asks what. He says don’t know. Prisha says you won’t say anything, there is no need to hide it from Soumya. She asks Soumya to come with her. She shows the necklace and says he had come to give this necklace. Armaan says this necklace…. Prisha says you don’t know giving a surprise. She says Soumya, Armaan wanted to give this necklace to you, he just came here to keep it, look at your face. She asks Armaan to take her pic. She laughs. Armaan says this is not done, you killed the surprise. Prisha says no, don’t know what would Soumya think. Armaan asks Soumya to see the necklace, he got a lovely gift for her, she should give a lovely smile. He asks what is she doing here, all okay. Soumya says yes, I was feeling thirsty. He says go to room, I will get water. She asks why did you get scared when Prisha said you are lying. He says I feel scared now that you don’t trust me, I don’t want any misunderstanding, just you are in my life, nothing else matters to me. He hugs Soumya, and sees Prisha. Prisha smiles.

Its morning, Prisha gets ready. She messages Armaan. He replies I will give you ten times better necklace, but be careful, Soumya shouldn’t doubt. She messages… you don’t care what I will wear in the function. Mahi comes and asks Armaan to come fast. He gets a call. He says I will just take an imp call and come. Mahi goes. He answers and asks why did you call. Prisha says I didn’t kiss you in public, its just a call, you didn’t see my message. He says stop being childish, I will get a necklace for you, we won’t talk in front of anyone in the function, that’s all. Soumya is in the function. Prisha says that was my necklace. Mami asks her to wear a flower necklace, flowers are fresh in the morning and useless in the evening. She laughs. Prisha says Armaan will just have his eyes on me, just wait and watch. Sushma gifts gold bangles to Soumya, and says I got these by my earnings. Soumya asks really. Sushma says yes, its for my world best daughter in law. Soumya thanks her for giving the world best bangles. Harsh and Armaan look on. The lady asks what’s the need for you to earn. Soumya says her name is Sushma Oberoi, sometimes work is done for own self and our esteem, not for money, Harsh has inspired Sushma to work, right. Armaan signs Harsh. Sushma shows her mehendi to Harsh and says its your love for me, the colour is dark. He says love was there, enjoy your love, your earnings. He goes. She asks everyone to come and start the godh bharai ceremony. She asks Armaan to come and give the gift to Soumya. Armaan says a beautiful gift for my beautiful wife. He makes Soumya wear the necklace. Prisha comes. The lady says just Oberoi family bahu can get such a beautiful necklace, Soumya is very lucky. Kashish says Armaan had got many alliances, but Armaan chose Soumya. Soumya feels uneasy. Armaan asks are you okay. She says I feel its hot here. He says AC is on. The lady asks Armaan to become his wife’s fan today. He fans the air. Prisha comes to him. She thinks I dressed up for him, he didn’t see me even once. He thinks I have to be extra careful in front of Soumya. Sushma starts the godh bharai rituals. She blesses Soumya. Malini comes next and blesses Soumya. Armaan asks are you feeling better. Soumya nods. Kashish asks Armaan where are you going, the ritual is still there. Mami says don’t worry Prisha, your good days will come soon. Armaan and Soumya pose for the pictures. They take group pics. Soumya asks Prisha to come. Prisha holds Armaan’s hand. Armaan makes his hand away. Sushma says now only husband and wife’s pic. She asks Prisha to get away. Prisha gets angry seeing them.

Precap:
Prisha dances around Armaan. Soumya looks on. Armaan asks Prisha to stop it. Prisha says don’t be scared, let everyone know it. She says Soumya, I love…..

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 19th May 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/20/2022 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: