Friday 20 May 2022

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 19th May 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 19th May 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Deepa asking Kusum to understand, Tripathi will auction the house and also the furniture. Kusum worries. The men put the price tag on everything. Kusum asks them not to remove the ancestral things. Deepa says let them do their work. Kusum says its not just furniture, but my house. She asks the men to stop. The man asks Kusum for the cupboard keys. Kusum says I don’t have the keys, don’t touch the box. The man says we have to make a list of valuable things, return it to me. Kusum goes to Jagannath and says they are saying this silver box is precious, your mum has given this to me, I can’t give this for auction, tell them, this has my memories. Jagannath says nothing will be left now, everything will go away. Kusum cries. He continues the yoga. He says let it go, Kusum. Kusum looks at him. They cry. Deepa holds Kusum. Purvi cries talking to Kashi and Badri. She says I have given them so much pain, this is happening because of me. Kashi says nothing happened because of you, Badri was born in the year of drought, his dad had passed away, was he the reason, my parents were taking me for prayer after my birth, they died in an accident, was it my mistake, think something positive, Jagannath and Kusum have lost their loneliness since you came, Jagannath learnt to smile. They cheer up Purvi and ask her not to cry. Kashi says Jagannath and Kusum need us now, think of something that saves their house. Tripathi comes with the media. He sees the things kept for auction. He says Jagannath told yesterday that he will return the money, but he has no intention. He asks Jagannath what happened to his FIR, his law, his pride. He says just make Purvi out of the house, I will stop this auction and your respect will be saved. Jagannath smiles and says I don’t care for my respect in front of the world, if I let injustice happen with Purvi, then I will not have any respect for myself in my own eyes, anyways, a shameless man like you won’t understand this, don’t waste your time, start the auction. Alok and Gunjan look on. Jagannath, Kusum, Deepa and Isha stand together. Kashi gets an idea. He asks Purvi to give her permission, there is a way. She asks what is it. Tripathi asks the man to start the auction. Lawyer says wait for five mins more.

Later, the man announces the auction time. He starts the bidding. The neighbors taunt Kusum. Kusum says this is our house, its priceless, Purvi is not the reason, Tripathi is the reason for the auction. Beena says your son is wrong, everyone knows it. Savitri says look at Kusum’s attitude. Jagannath says don’t talk to such disgusting people, it will be our own insult. Beena taunts him. Jagannath asks Kusum to calm down. Kusum cries. Jagannath recalls his moments and watches the bidding. Tripathi smiles. The man says 2 crores, 40 lakhs is the final amount. He counts to 3. Kashi comes and shouts one min. Kashi and Purvi come with a cheque. Kashi gives the 45 lakhs cheque to Tripathi. Everyone looks on shocked. Jagannath asks how did you get so much money. Kashi says this is not the time to ask this, keep this. Jagannath says try to understand, I can’t take this. Purvi asks why, isn’t Kashi your own family, you care for us a lot. Kashi says tell me the truth, would you refuse to Alok also. Purvi and Kashi insist Jagannath to accept the help. Kusum asks Jagannath to take the cheque.

Precap:
Tripathi says this story didn’t end. Purvi says yes, we have scores to settle. She slaps him. Jagannath smiles.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 19th May 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/20/2022 05:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: