Sunday 23 January 2022

Bigg Boss 15 23rd January 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 15 23rd January 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Weekend Ka Vaar
Salman welcomes everyone to the episode. He says the next weekend will be our grand finale and we will find out who will win this season. He says Abhijeet, Devo and Rashami don’t have tickets to the finale. There will be double elimination before the finale.

He connects the call to the house. He tells Karan that there is bad news for you, your family likes Tejasswi so it’s bad news for you. All laugh. Salman teases Karan and Tejasswi. He takes Karan’s test for Marathi. Salman says let’s see how he can talk in Marathi. He connects the video call to Tejasswi’s parents. Tejasswi is excited to see them. Salman asks her parents if they like Karan? They say we like him. Karan talks to them in Marathi. Tejasswi’s mother says you both are looking nice together. Tejasswi’s father says I am okay with their relationship. All laugh and cheer for them. Salman ends the call.

Salman tells the inmates that they have to tell who they want to attack in the last week and who they want to send love to.
Rashami: She says I will attack Devo and give love to Shamita.
Pratik: He says I will attack Tejasswi and give love to Rakhi.
Devo: She says I will give love to Nishant and attack Abhijeet.
Shamita: She gives love Nishant saying he couldn’t understand her loyalty and says I will attack Abhijeet.
Rajiv: He says I will give love to Rashami and attack Abhijeet.
Nishant: He says I am sorry Shamita, he says I will give love to Shamita. He says I will have a war with Pratik as it’s a finale week.
Abhijeet: He says I will give love to Rakhi and will attack Shamita.
Karan: He says I will give love to Tejasswi. He says Pratik is doing well but he should be humble.
Tejasswi: She says I will give love to Karan and says war is on with Pratik.
Rakhi: She says I love Shamita and says Devo has broken my heart. Rakhi says Devo flipped on me, she has hurt me.

Salman ends the call. In the house, the inmates give autographs on each other’s shirts.

Karan hugs Tejasswi and tells her that I will make a wish for her.

Abhijeet talks to Nishant and says I am not scared of anyone. Pratik says no one is scared of anyone. Pratik shouts at him to stop talking rubbish. Abhijeet says I am not scared of anyone’s father. Shamita asks Abhijeet to shut up.

On the Stage:
Salman welcomes Mika on the stage. Salman promotes his song. Mika dances with Salman. They both play dhol. Salman connects the call to the house. Mika plays dhol for them and they all dance. Mika says I love Rakhi, she is the definition of entertainment.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 15 23rd January 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/23/2022 09:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: