Thursday 20 January 2022

Bigg Boss 15 19th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Rashami flips on Devo & changes the game

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 15 19th January 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 109
6 PM
The buzzer plays and the next round starts in the merry-go-round task. Tejasswi says I want to switch Devo, Nishant and Karan take Devo’s name also. Devo asks Rashami who should she call in her place? Rashami says it’s your choice now. Abhijeet says I won’t do the task now. Devo says I am calling Abhijeet in my place. Abhijeet says I am doing this for Bigg Boss, they have all planned everything already.

6:15 PM
Rashami tells Rajiv that I gave my place to Devo but she is confused about me. I can change the game. Rajiv says you can become a flipper.

Devo tells Abhijeet that you wanted me to get nominated. Abhijeet says no, I always love you. Devo laughs.

Rashami tells Karan that Devo flipped on me, she promised to call me but she called Abhijeet now. She flipped on me so I will make my decisions now.

6:30 PM
The third round starts. Tejasswi and Nishant vote out Abhijeet so he gets switched. He calls Rashami in his place. Pratik hugs him for following his promise. Rakhi says we have to see if Rashami would call Devo or Abhijeet now. Rashami asks Rajiv if she should be fair or not? If I want to be fair then I have to call Abhijeet. Karan says we will protect you.

The last round starts, Rashami says I don’t trust Abhijeet and Devo but Devo matters to me so it hurts me that she flipped on me. That’s why I am giving this place to Abhijeet and not Devo. Rakhi laughs and says she flipped? Pratik says what is she doing? Rakhi says she made Abhijeet a winner. All laugh. Devo says I was on a guilt trip that’s why I gave my place to Abhijeet.

Bigg Boss says the task is done and the ticket to finale contenders are Abhijeet, Nishant and Tejasswi so they will have a task to win it.

7 PM
Rakhi asks Devo what happened? Devo says she didn’t want me to call Abhijeet in my place.

Rashami tells Shamita that Devo flipped on me by calling Abhijeet. Devo goes to her and says I informed you before calling Abhijeet. Rashami says I told you that if you didn’t call me in your place then I would make my decisions accordingly. Rashami tells Devo that you were not honest with me.

Nishant tells Tejasswi that we should be silent till tomorrow. Let Rashami and Devo clarify. Tejasswi tells Karan that Rashami wanted to remove Abhijeet from the task, she can openly say that we were against Devo. I don’t want her to say all that. Karan says we will support Rashami if we can. Nishant says it’s not our fault.

Devo tells Rashami that you were holding a grudge against me. Rashami says you started flipping on me. Devo says I was honest with you, I told you before taking the decision.

Rajiv laughs and tells Karan what if Abhijeet becomes a finalist? Tejasswi tells Karan that only we knew that Rashami wanted to take out Abhijeet from the task.

7:30 PM
Karan asks Tejasswi what is she planning with Nishant? Tejasswi says you were planning with Shamita and others but you didn’t tell me. Karan says I was planning for you only, I was requesting others to play for you but you are doubting me? You promised Rashami to support her so you couldn’t flip on her. Tejasswi says we knew Rashami might flip in the task, I didn’t want to take Rashami’s favor as Umar did a favor on me once and kept reminding me that. If I wanted to support Rashami then I want to do it with a clean heart and not as a favor. Nishant says let’s pass tomorrow’s day and then we will see.

8:45 PM
Tejasswi tells Karan that I am not a bad person, you keep thinking negatively about me. Karan says why did you promise Rashami to support her if you didn’t want to? Tejasswi says I don’t want to play this favorite game. I don’t like this dealing business. Karan says I made a deal with Rashami to support you. Tejasswi says I didn’t know that and now I have to favor Rashami.

9:45 PM
Karan tells Nishant that Rashami said she would flip on Devo and would give the ticket to Abhijeet. I thought she was joking as she is good friends with Devo. Then Tejasswi told me that if Abhijeet becomes a VIP then he will be easier to handle in tomorrow’s task so I should convince Rashami to choose Abhijeet. I talked to Rashami and told her if she chooses Abhijeet then we would support her in the coming task. I gave her an offer but now Tejasswi is saying that she didn’t make any deal with Rashami. It’s making me look bad in front of Rashami as I gave an offer to Rashami but I did it for Tejasswi. She can’t back out after giving an offer to Rashami. If I gave an offer to Rashami on my girlfriend’s behalf then she should support me. Nishant says we won’t change our stance. We will support Rashami.

10:15 PM
Tejasswi is sitting on the bed. Karan says this is my bed. Tejasswi says so what? Karan grabs her and kisses her cheek.

10:30 PM
Rashami tells Abhijeet that I gave a promise to Devo but she flipped on me.

Karan tells Nishant that when I am angry then you listen to me so it makes me calm down but Tejasswi doesn’t listen to me. Nishant says you should listen to her also. Karan says I talked to you and I calmed down.

Day 110
8 AM
The inmates wake up to the song chamak challo. They all dance.

9 AM
Nishant says I will play for myself today. I will play against Tejasswi now. Rakhi says this is breaking news. Tejasswi says what if Karan makes a deal with Nishant to play for Rashami. Karan says wow, you can keep taunting me. Tejasswi says I am just joking. Karan says play your own game. Karan tells Tejasswi that don’t pass comments on me with Nishant. Tejasswi says you are getting angry for no reason, I was just joking.

9:15 AM
Tejasswi tells Karan that today’s my mother’s birthday. She says you don’t play for me, you have burdened me with favors. I can’t even enjoy the tasks. Karan says you go against people who play for you.

9:45 AM
Tejasswi tells Devo that Rashami does like Abhijeet from her heart. She should have chosen her friend Devo for the task but she chose Abhijeet as she knows that he has a clean heart. Abhijeet asks if they are joking? Tejasswi says I know if it was Devo then she would have chosen Abhijeet over Rashami also. Devo says I would have taken Abhijeet’s name. Nishant says Abhijeet is getting support from Devo and Rashami both. Tejasswi says why does people support him? Abhijeet says I have humanity. Nishant says even Pratik is plotting with Abhijeet, he might flip too.

10:45 AM
Karan tells Tejasswi that I don’t like when you make fun of people who support you. You joke with Nishant about others but these people are favoring you. Tejasswi says I am sorry if you didn’t like the joke. Karan says you were protecting Nishant yesterday also. It’s the same Nishant who never supported you. Tejasswi says I just didn’t want you to make deals with Rashami so I have to return the favor to her. Karan says it’s your habit to not be thankful to people who play for you.

11 AM
Rajiv tells Rashami that Abhijeet thinks you are playing for him. Rashami says Nishant-Tejasswi have supported me but Devo never did.

12:15 PM
Rakhi tells Abhijeet that Rashami won’t support you, she said she would support her friends Tejasswi-Nishant.

2:15 PM
Karan reads the task for Abhijeet, Tejasswi and Nishant to win the ticket to the finale. There are many joker pinatas in the garden which are filled with balls. They have their baskets, when the buzzer plays then Rajiv will choose an inmate as his horse and break one pinata then Nishant-Tejasswi-Abhijeet will collect the balls in their baskets. They have to protect their baskets. The judges will be the VIP people. They will be a judge one by one in each round.

2:30 PM
The task starts, Shamita asks who will be the judge in this round? She says I will become a judge first. Nishant asks Abhijeet to play for him. The first round starts, Rajiv uses Pratik as a horse and breaks a pinate. Tejasswi and Nishant collect the balls in their baskets. Abhijeet collects some also. Nishant asks him to give the balls, he says he won’t. Nishant tells Tejasswi that let’s play against Abhijeet till the end and then play individually.
Abhijeet tells Devo that people come to me and I come to you. He asks her to play for herself. Just play if you have a mind. Rashami asks Tejasswi if she playing with Nishant? Tejasswi says no. Rashami says I can help you if you clarify. Tejasswi says we are playing individually. Rashami tells Rajiv that they don’t need me so she is not telling me anything. Abhijeet asks Tejasswi to give him balls, she says no. Pratik tells Rajiv that I want Nishant to win. Rashami tells Rajiv that I will snatch the basket from Abhijeet after 2 rounds. Nishant tells Karan that lets Abhijeet collect more balls and then we will snatch it from him. Rakhi asks Tejasswi to cry and ask for Abhijeet to help you. I will talk to him. Tejasswi says don’t do it right now. Rakhi asks Abhijeet to make a deal. If you have fewer balls then make a deal with someone. Abhijeet says no, I won’t do any deal. Pratik asks him to not make any deals.

3 PM
The buzzer plays and the next round starts. Rakhi becomes a horse, Rajiv sits on her and breaks a pinata but there are no balls inside. Tejasswi says Bigg Boss is joking with us. Pratik says he can’t break another pinata in the same round. Pratik says they have to snatch the balls from each other. Nishant asks Abhijeet give them balls otherwise they will snatch it.

3:15 PM
Devo asks Abhijeet to give his basket to her and she will protect it. He says I can’t. He says make me win this task. Devo says I am just asking for this basket so give it to me.

The next round starts, Karan becomes a horse, Rajiv sits on him and breaks a pinata. They all run to collect the balls. Nishant and Tejasswi collect as much as they can. Abhijeet collects some too.

Rajiv tells Rashami that Abhijeet has a lot of balls. Rashami says if you are not scared then let’s attack him. Rajiv says I am not scared.

Pratik tells Nishant that Abhijeet has more balls than you.

Rashami tells Abhijeet that I got chosen for this task because of you.

Karan tells Rajiv that we have to make sure that Tejasswi or Nishant have more balls than Abhijeet. Pratik will try to become a horse so he chooses a pinata which has no balls.

3:45 PM
Rashami asks Rajiv if this will be a last round? He says it might be. Rajiv says just block Abhijeet in this round. She tells Shamita also.

The next round starts, Pratik becomes a horse. Rajiv sits on him and breaks a pinata. Abhijeet tries to collect balls but Rashami attacks him and breaks his basket. She gives the balls to Nishant and Tejasswi. Devo takes some balls, Karan says you can’t. Devo says I can, I am not a judge. Pratik says injustice happened with Abhijeet. Abhijeet says I need another basket. Rakhi says they won’t send another basket. Abhijeet says how will I protect my balls then? Rakhi says you have to. Rashami tells Abhijeet that I am sorry but I am playing for my friends Nishant-Tejasswi. Abhijeet says it’s a task so I don’t mind if you are playing. Abhijeet tells Devo that I don’t mind Nishant winning but I don’t want Tejasswi to win. He asks Rakhi to support him. Abhijeet gives a hint to Nishant that he would support him. Shamita ties Tejasswi’s basket to her front using a sheet so she can protect it. Bigg Boss says they can’t cover their basket with anything. Abhijeet says my basket is already broken. Rakhi says you have to attack others, Abhijeet says I will do it. Nishant tells Pratik that Rashami is supporting us.

4:15 PM
The next round starts for the task. Karan becomes a horse, Rajiv sits on him and breaks a pinata. Nishant, Tejasswi and Abhijeet run to collect the balls.

Rakhi asks Abhijeet to flip the game by attacking them. Tejasswi asks Abhijeet to give her balls. He says I won’t. Pratik asks Abhijeet to not listen to her. Abhijeet says I will attack Tejasswi now. Tejasswi says Rashami attacked you for Nishant and not for me. Nishant tells Devo that I will think to attack Tejasswi after the last round.

Bigg Boss says the next 2 rounds will be last. Pratik tells Rakhi that I will become a judge in the last round. Rakhi says no, I will become a judge in the last. Pratik says fine.

Rashami tells Tejasswi that if someone attacks you then I will protect you.

4:45 PM
The next round starts, Pratik becomes a horse so Rajiv sits on him and breaks a pinata. They all run to collect the balls. Nishant takes some balls from Abhijeet also. Rakhi asks Abhijeet to give the balls to Nishant for Rashami. Tejasswi tells Karan that I tried my best in the task. Nishant tells Abhijeet to not flip in the last. Abhijeet says I won’t. Devo asks Abhijeet to give the balls to her. Abhijeet says leave me alone. Abhijeet tries to attack Tejasswi, she protects her basket. Abhijeet tries to takes her balls, she falls down so Karan asks him to be careful. Tejasswi’s balls fall down. Nishant takes it. Rashami attacks Abhijeet’s basket also. Nishant collects the balls in his basket. Tejasswi tries to take her balls back. She cries and says I am done with this. Abhijeet attacks her basket again so she throws a ball on him. Pratik says don’t hit him, he is playing his task. Rakhi says it won’t hurt him. Abhijeet says but she can’t attack him. Rashami collects some balls and gives them to Tejasswi. Abhijeet says Tejasswi hit me with a ball, she hit me on the head. Rashami says he was not hurt. Don’t make an issue. Pratik says but she can’t hit him in the task. Tejasswi sits in the smoking room and cries. Karan tries to console her but she says leave me alone.

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 15 19th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Rashami flips on Devo & changes the game appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/20/2022 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: