Thursday 25 November 2021

Pandya Store 25th November 2021 Written Episode Update: Dhara brings Shiva and Raavi closer

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Pandya Store 25th November 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Dhara saying stop them, don’t snatch my daughter. Gautam says I won’t let anything happen to Tara. He wakes up from the bad dream. He recalls doctor calling him and asking him to get Dhara for the checkup. He prays for their happiness. Its morning, Raavi smiles seeing the ring. She meets Sneha. She asks why do you look sad. Sneha says my marriage is breaking. Raavi asks why, you both liked each other. Sneha says no, he loved someone else, you loved Dev, but he didn’t get helpless to marry you, he married his love. Raavi says don’t worry. Sneha says we girls are fools, we think its love when someone talks to us nicely. Shiva calls Raavi and asks is she coming to the shop. Raavi says I m coming. She hugs Sneha and asks her to take care.

She says I was feeling good, Shiva was going to marry Disha, did he get under pressure to make me wear this ring, he has to tell me that he likes me. Rishita meets her boss. He asks about the store work. She says everything is going on. She asks how did Kamini come here. He says she is a minister, we have to keep terms with politicians. She thinks thank God, I got saved. Krish meets Kirti at the college. He hides from her. She stops him. He says sorry for that day. She says chill, you look cute when you are shirtless. She asks will you come for camping, I know you are poor, but you can come, we will have bonding there, poor people are interesting. She jokes on him.

Shiva waits for Raavi. She comes and asks why did you call me. He smiles and drops the sack on his feet. She says I have to tell you something, you can also tell me. She thinks he is a big fool to not understand this hint. He says you tell me, why did you come. She says I want zeera. He says I will get it. Krish says I can’t come. Kirti insists. He says I have much work at home, Dhara is pregnant. Parth comes and asks Kirti is she coming for camping. She says yes. He says Karishma broke up with Sudesh. She asks aren’t they coming. He says they are coming to have camping fun. She goes. Shiva hands over the zeera. Raavi says fine, I will go. He says no. She asks do you want to say something. He says walk carefully, zeera might fall down. She says fine, I will go now. She goes.

Dhara asks Gautam what shall I wear in the evening function. He gets sad. She says Tara should know about me. He says wear anything, you will look good. She asks him why does he look worried. He hugs her and says I really need my baby, I wish my baby gets my age also. Dhara smiles. She goes to see Raavi. Raavi says I got ready, but I don’t have my mangalsutra. Dhara says who will get it from Suman. They say Rishita. Rishita says never. She goes to Suman’s room. Suman is busy on a call. Rishita checks the cupboard. She gets the mangalsutra. She says engagement happened, now Shiva and Raavi’s marriage turn. She shows the mangalsutra to Dhara and Raavi. She says I got saved. Dev says no, I have seen you. Rishita says I got this for Raavi. Dhara says Raavi, you don’t wear it yourself, when a fresh start is happening. She goes out and calls out Shiva. She takes him home. Raavi says I will wear this myself. Dhara says wait, I got Shiva with me, Shiva will make you wear this. Shiva says I have to go for work. Rishita asks him to make Raavi wear the mangalsutra. Gautam and Krish come. They ask what’s happening. Dev says Shiva and Raavi’s marriage is happening. Gautam asks how did you get this from Suman. Rishita says I have stolen it on Dhara’s saying. Shiva makes Raavi wear the mangalsutra. Everyone showers flowers at them. Aaj se teri….plays…. They have an eyelock.

Precap:
Dhara faints down. Gautam shouts Dhara. They take Dhara to the hospital. Doctor says Dhara’s fetus didn’t grow, her life may fall in danger.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Pandya Store 25th November 2021 Written Episode Update: Dhara brings Shiva and Raavi closer appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/25/2021 09:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: