Wednesday 27 October 2021

Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 27th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Mahi gets arrested

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 27th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Jogi says you can arrest her. Mahi says what are you saying? He says I saw Avnit’s blood on your hands. you have crossed all limits in your anger. You tried to kill her. Mahi says no Jogi. Jogi says do you even understand? You have her blood on your hands. Avnit comes there. Jogi says careful please.. Avnit says Mahi didn’t do it intentionally. Jogi says she’s still trying to save you. Mahi says she’s doing drama. She has blinded you with her lies. Jogi says enough Mahi. I thought you must have realized by now. your anger and jealousy made you accuse her of Seema and Renu’s murder. I asked police to investigate for you. And now the truth is in front of everyone. Mahi says don’t you trust me? He says I trust the anger and hate I saw in your eyes. I have trust in your jealous and the blood on your hands. I saw it myself. Mahi says if everything eyes see were truth, there would be no such thing as misunderstanding. But I didn’t stab her. She stabbed herself. Jogi says are you crazy? Why would she? Mahi says so you stay on her side. Do you really think I can do that? He says yes you can. we all know how much you love your family. Nothing is more important than them. You stood with Akash when he did such dirty thing. You accused it on Avnit when mummy ji fell from the stairs. You accused her now and you’re proved wrong.

Mahi says I was stupid that I thought our souls and heart are tied together. Like every promise you broke that promise too. Mahi recalls his last promise. Jogi said I won’t let you cry and won’t ever leave you alone. Mahi says you are not the Jogi I loved. you have changed. He says the Mahi I loved couldn’t hurt anyone. Couldn’t harm anyone. I can’t believe she tried to kill someone today. The girl who made me a star, you tried to kill her. Avnit says please calm down Jogi. I did it because you’re my friend. Jogi says we are more than friends. I owe you. What you did, a friend can’t. I won’t let anyone harm you. Mahi says her plan is to part us so she can be with you. She’s lying. Stop believing her. You’re very innocent. He says yeah I am an idiot according to you. You are really wise. Why are you with me then? Go away from me. Leave me. End this marriage. Go away from my family forever. Mahi is shocked.

Biji says are you crazy? He says I broke all the promises according to her. So I am breaking the last one as well. The promise of always being together. Mahi is shocked. Mahi says please try to understand. Jogi holds her hands and shoves her away. He bangles break. Jogi says throw away this mangalsutra as well. It has no worth. Mahi says enough Jogi. This love and relationship might have ended for you but not for me. I will always love you. You can send me away from your heart. You can’t take my love for you out of my heart. That’s not your right. You can forget everything but I can’t forget this mangalsutra. She says inspector, take out the handcuffs and arrest me. The person who brought me in this house has no place for me in his heart. So it’s better to live in jail than this house. Mahi says Jogi, the law can’t punish me more than you have for the sin I didn’t even do.

Mahi walks away. Biji says stop her. Avnit says we don’t want to complain. It was a mistake. We take our case back. Mahi’s dad says Jogi please stop this from happening. Mahi looks at Jogi. Chanda says this Avnit parted them. she’s too smart. Arjun says genius. Biji says stop it Jogi. Jogi says she’s paying for what she did. I won’t stop it. I won’t listen to your swears today. Mahi says let’s go inspector. Avnit smiles.

The police take Mahi. She recalls her moments with Jogi. The song do pal plays. Mahi looks at Jogi one last time.

Episode ends

Precap-Biji says it’s been three days Mahi is gone. Please bring her back. Avnit makes Jogi sing and sleeps with him. Someone enters the house.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Teri Meri Ikk Jindri 27th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Mahi gets arrested appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/27/2021 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: