Monday 22 May 2023

Naagin Season 6 21st May 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Naagin Season 6 21st May 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Prarthana telling Raghu that they have to save their nation pride and shall not get it insulted. She goes out to the Missile and finds it about to blast in 5 mins. She thinks I have to take her away from here. Just then she smells someone firing arrow on her, which has sarp ganda on it. The attacker (naagin) attacks her repeatedly. Jeet comes there. Prarthana sees him and says Papa. Jeet says I am coming beta. He runs to Trisha who is standing there. He holds her face. Trisha calls him Papa. Prarthana says this is impossible, he can’t be Trisha’s father. She says I can’t believe.

Jeet comes to Prarthana and says I will help, when my daughter asked me to help. Prarthana gets teary eyes. Jeet says I will help my real daughter and she is Trisha. Prarthana says my heart doesn’t agree. Jeet says he is the mastermind of this conspiracy and says Trisha’s father is infront of you, Professor Jeet Patel. He says I will ruin this nation infront of you. Prarthana says just you was there for me in this whole world, and you turn out to be the enemy of the nation, I never thought that my Papa will be the enemy of the nation. She says today you have broken my trust, I will break you and will not leave you. She gets up and says my Nana was this country’s enemy, and my mother had taken his life. A fb is shown, Pratha is shown killing her father. Fb ends. Prarthana says I will walk on my mother’s footsteps and will save the nation killing my father.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Naagin Season 6 21st May 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/22/2023 12:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: