Tuesday 17 August 2021

Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 96

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peeepies phir se agyi me..

I am soooo happy finally rrahel won awards… indeed they are best and for us they are best jodi also..

I wrote one more episode yesterday that was 98 two more are left 😭 rona arha tha likhte likhte…

Lets start

Scene 1

Vansh stops in middle to slap her..with teary eyes..

Riddhima (shouting)- What happened..why did u stop😭..maaro na..uthao hath..😭

Vansh (holding her by shoulder)- Riddhima jaan..🥺look at me..do u think i can cheat u..sorry i was about to slap u..but I didn’t cheat u..

Riddhima (crying)- Then what were u doing with that lady..

And why were u talking about baby..

Who’s baby..ha….tell me na..

Vansh – I will tell u everything but not now..when right time will come..pkka.jaan..

Riddhima (holding his collar)- You are mine and only mine.. I won’t share u with anyone..get this thing straight in ur head😡..

And i want to know the truth right now..

Vansh – Jaan plz..just wait for 2 days more..i promise i will tell u everything..u will the happiest person after knowing it..

Riddhima (cupping his face)- Vansh..i trust u more than anything..but what i heard what i saw..i was compel to doubt u..

Plz jaan tell me otherwise i will die in guilt in this 2 days..

I badly want to prove myself wrong..

Plz somebody tell me the truth😭..

“I will tell u the truth” A voice came from behind..

Everyone turns at look towards the entrance..

Riansh/ishangre – Youuuu!!!!

Everyone look at each other with a confused look..

Vansh – What are u doing here..who told u to come here..ha..

Riddhima -You were the same..girl na whom vansh met today..

Lady – Vansh i know u wanted to give a surprise to her..but it will cost your realitionship if u won’t say the truth now..

She goes towards riddhima and hold her hand..

Lady – Riddhima..i am Nilaanjna ..

Yes vansh and i met today and we were talking about baby but..trust me vansh didn’t betray u..and he can never ..

I met vansh few weeks ago..he helped me Alot in my personal issues and we became friends..

He considers me like his sister..

When he felt that riddhima really needs a child otherwise her health can worsen..

He contacted doctor and they suggested IVF process.. surrogacy..(jinki theory shi thi unhe badhaiyan)

Vansh asked me to help him.. although he never forced me..but i wanted to help u both..and i agreed for being surrogate mother..

That’s why we went to hospital that day when ishani collided with me..

Some tests are still left ..we don’t know whether i can be a surrogate mother or not..

Vansh wanted to give u the best gift of your life.. that’s why he wanted we will tell u when everything will be sure..we didn’t want to give u false hopes..

Riddhima i know it’s difficult to digest but vansh is doing very much just for your happiness.. don’t punish him for what he never did..

Riddhima instantly hugs nilanjona crying..

Riddhima – I am sorry..i mistook u both..plz forgive..and thnq for doing this much for me😭

Nilaanjna (whispering in her ears)- Save this sorry for vansh..and don’t worry he loves u alot..he will forgive u..

She back off from the hug

Nilaanjna – So.. guys my work is done..i should leave..

Ishani – Noo..plz if u won’t mind stay here na..

She pleades her with puppy eyes and nilaanjna agrees..

Everyone departed to their rooms except riansh..

Vansh is standing there emotionless looking at ground..

Riddhima (whispering)- Va..vansh..🥺..

He looks at her with hurt and leaves without listening to her..

Scene 2

Riansh room

Vansh is standing near window shedding silent tears..

Riddhima comes from behind and hugs him..

Riddhima (😭)- Vansh..plz forgive me…

Vansh (jerking her)- Forgive..u ..for what..

For doubting me..for thinking that i cheated u just because of a baby..

For doubting that lady who was helping u..

For doubting my love for u..

Or for crushing my all hopes ..

Riddhima u know i badly wanted to see happiness on your face..but i didn’t know i will have to pay like this for giving u this happiness..

How could u think that can be with another woman..

I didn’t go to any other woman when u were not with me in 5 years then how can i go when u are with me..

Is my love that weak riddhima..where was my fault..

Me kaha kam pd gya riddhima..jo tumne mere pyr pr shq kia😭..

Riddhima (crying)- Va..vansh😭plz don’t say like this..

It’s true that i doubted u but somewhere my heart knew that u are innocent..

Jaan😭u always say me na..when i do mistake riddhima u show me right path..

Now your jaan did a mistake vansh..plz show her right path😭..

I was insecure..i was afraid to loose u..😭..i know u love me..but when there is love.. insecurities take place automatically..

I am sorry jaan😭for hurting u ..u can punish me..scold me shout on me..

If u want u can slap me also..i deserves this😭

She Breakdown on the floor crying…

Vansh instantly pulls her in a bone crushing hug..

Vansh (patting her back)- You are queen my queen..u deserve to be loved only… get that…

Riddhima (between the sobs)- You..you..are..are not..an..angry anymore ..🥺

Vansh- Such a cry baby u are..i really wonder what will happen when our baby will come..u both will cry and i will have to make u calm..😅

Riddhima (hitting him)- Vansh…🥺..

Vansh (chuckling)- accha baba sorry..now stop crying.. tabiyat khrb krni h kya..

Riddhima (hugging him)- So..sorry😭..

Vansh- No more crying now..u must remain healthy for surrogacy process..take care of yourself..

Riddhima – ********************

Vansh (shocked)- Whattt!!!!

Done done dana done ✅

Precap : Baby!!!

Khushi smbhal nhi rhi he re baba😍😍

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

 

The post Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 96 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/17/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: