Tuesday 17 August 2021

Tunisha Sharma to replace Yesha Rughani as the female lead in Hero: Gayab Mode On

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The Popular TV show Hero: Gayab Mode On is all set for a new season. After Yesha Rughani’s exit, the makers of the show have roped in Tunisha Sharma to play the new female lead opposite Abhishek Nigam.

Tunisha in an interview with BT talked about it and shared, “In the previous show, I had replaced the actress, but in this one, I am not. It’s a new character. I play an IPS officer and I am quite excited about it. The character is different from what I have portrayed so far. It will be a new story. We are starting afresh.”

Talking about the challenges involved in stepping into an ongoing show as a lead Tunisha says, “It is challenging because I don’t know whether people will accept me. Yeh ek darr rehta hai. But I am certain that the audience will love the character, as it’s a strong cop.”

Earlier in an interview Tunisha talked about his experience with the tv show, Ishq Subhan Allah and shared, “I have been forced to opt-out of Ishq Subhan Allah due to some personal reasons. I conveyed my decision to the channel and the production house, and they were quite understanding about it. It was a great experience working with such lovely actors and technicians. I shall be forever grateful to the team for making me a part of Ishq Subhan Allah. Initially, I was a bit reluctant to take up the show, as I always try to avoid replacing someone or join a daily soap midway. It’s always a daunting task to fit into someone else’s shoes. However, I think I did my job well and I am happy about the love that I received from the audience.”

The post Tunisha Sharma to replace Yesha Rughani as the female lead in Hero: Gayab Mode On appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/17/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: