Monday 16 August 2021

Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 95

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Guys plz take care of urself me and my whole family is suffering from viral right now..😷🤧..

I wrote 3 episodes in one go yesterday (or post ek ek krke hi krungi 😝).. .more 3 to go..I am feeling the track is not good😞

Let’s start

Scene 1

Morning (next day)

Riansh room

Riddhima is standing in front of mirror filling vermilion in her hair partition..sadly .

Flashback starts

Yesterday night..

Vansh is talking on phone suddenly riddhima comes but stop listening his talk..

She hides behind the wall

Vansh (on call)- No..riddhima doesn’t know and she should not be noe

You don’t have to call me again and again..

Accha baba i promise i will come tomorrow to meet u.. at our place ok..

Don’t be sad cutiepie .. everything will be fine..

Afterall i am to be father of the child..how can i not care for mumma to be..

Ok bye she must be coming..see u at 10 am tomorrow..

He hangs the call and riddhima enters as if nothing happened

Flashback ends

Riddhima (cry)- Bappa what i heard must not be true..

But what if vansh is cheating…no..no no..he can’t..i know him..he loves me alot..i will go myself and see..

Scene 2

At a restaurant

Vansh is sitting with a lady.. holding her hand..

Riddhima goes near and sit hidding herself from them..

Vansh – Don’t worry.. nothing will happen..i am here..na..

See i am not forcing u it’s totally upto u if u wanna keep baby or not ..

May be we did a mistake but it happened already..

Lady – Vansh..i trust u ..i know u are here for me..i am just afraid..

Vansh- Shh.. don’t worry..stress is not good for u..

Doctor said na u have to take care of urself only then baby will be strong and i want my baby strong..and fine..

Riddhima cries seeing them.but she is unable to see the face of girl..

The lady and vansh gets up and hug each other..

The lady turns and riddhima can see her now

They leave together holding each other’s hand..

Riddhima sits on the chair with thudd.

Her pov..

Whyy😭 why always me..i trusted him ..but he broke me again..

He cheated me..😭..if he had someone in his life..then why he gave me false hopes..

Is vansh doing this for baby only..who was that lady..i never saw her..

Pov ends

Scene 3

Riddhima is walking on road like a lifeless body..

Tears is continuously flowing from her eyes..

kaisa hai safar wafa ki manjil ka

na hai koi hal dilo ki mushkil ka

dhadkan dhadkan bikhri ranjhise

sanse sanse tuti bandise

kahi to har lamha hohto par fariyad hai

kisi ki duniya chahat me barbad hai

ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar

dilbar par ho na dilbar par ho na koi asar

ho ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar

dilbar par ho na dilbar par ho na koi asar (don’t listen this song using headphones breakup nhi bhi hua h to rona ajayega😂)

Suddenly she stumbles on road and about to touch the floor but a pair of arms caught her

Riddhima – Sorry..

Man (smiling)- Hey.. pretty lady..why are u crying..

(Guys he is my crush before Rra..i know this question is not gonna come in UPSC but just for knowledge bta dia mene😝)

Do u know this beautiful eyes don’t deserve tears..

He said making her smile..

Man – Why are u roaming here alone..come i will drop u..

Riddhima (stern)- I am alone..all alone..the one whom i loved most betrayed me..

She started sobbing little

Man – Hey hey.. don’t cry..

He takes her to a nearby cafe and they both sit..

Man – Myself Nakshtra Agnihotri..

Riddhima – Riddhima.. riddhima raisinghania..

Man – See I don’t want to force u to share ur problems with me..

Par kabhi kabhi ajnbiyo se drd baat kr accha lgta hai .

Riddhima – Sometimes words can’t describe What we feel..

Nakshatra – Ok..u can consider me as your brother..

I will feel happy if u will let your heart out..

Riddhima (smiling sadly)- That’s so sweet of u .i got another brother today..

My story is as short as.. pyar me dard hai or dard hi pyr hai

Nakshtra- Indeed..there is no love without pain..

We are sailing in same boat..but the only difference is..i wanna keep safe my love and she is not ready to listen to me for once..

Riddhima – I hope u will get ur love back..

Ok i have to take ur leave now..

I really felt relieved after taking to u..

They bid adieu to each other hugging and leave

Scene 4

VR mansion

Riddhima is standing at the entrance of the house.. emotionless..

Her pov

I am not weak..he doesn’t have any right to play with my feelings..

I will confront him.. I can’t do the same mistake which vansh did 5 years ago..

Sometimes what we see is not true..if i will do same then what will be the difference between me and him..

But i swear if u have cheated me na vansh..u will see the worst side of me.. because u are mine..mine to hate mine to love..

I won’t let u go..phir chahe tumhe apne pass rkhne k liye mujhe kisi jaan hi kyu na leni pde..

Pov ends

Everyone enters and gets shock seeing her like this..

Angre (coming close to her)- What happened sona..why are u standing like this..

Vansh – Sweetheart..what happened..did anyone said anything to u..

Who is responsible for this condition of yours..tell me..

Riddhima (stern)- Youuuu!!!!

Vansh – What…what are u saying what i did..

Riddhima – I will ask something just say yes or no..

Are u hiding something from me..

Vansh- Riddhima listen me..

Riddhima (shouting)- Just yes or no..

Vansh- No..i…mean yes..

Riddhima – I trusted u..but what u did..

Vansh- riddhima..come we will talk..i think there is a misunderstanding..

Riddhima – Nooo..we will talk here only..in front of everyone..let them know na..what is happening behind their back..

Ishani – What happened riddhu what bhai did..

Riddhima – He cheated me..

Vansh – Riddhima🥺..i didn’t i Can’t..

Riddhima – accha then tell me.
Didn’t u meet a lady today at XYZ cafe..

Vansh (shocked)- Ri.. riddhima..i ..

Riddhima – Didn’t u said her that..your are gonna be the father of her child..

Angre – what ..what rubbish..riddhima have u gone mad..

Riddhima (cry)- Haa..i became mad..😭..what else can u expect from a wife when her husband is cheating on her..

He raises his hand to slap her shouting

Vansh(shouting)- Riddhimmma!!!shut up just shut up..😡

Done done dana done ✅..

Precap : confrontation

I am feeling the track is bakwas😓..

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

 

The post Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 95 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/16/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: