Sunday 4 July 2021

You are my love (Riansh) part 52 by Real@kriti

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Today’s episode starts…

Vansh- I didn’t expected this from you ridhima .
Ridhima – vansh , trust me . What you are thinking is not like that .
Vansh- you have broken my trust
Ridhima – vansh believe me pls , it’s not like that
Aahana – then what are you doing here ? Haan… tell na
Ridhima – you!! don’t interfere in our matter .
Vansh- I have taken a decision , tomorrow I will divorce you Ridhima
Ridhima – va..vansh..w..hat . No you can’t do this . You can’t
Vansh- I can . Tomorrow I will send you the divorce papers .

Ridhima was broken hearing this . She was screaming from her inner-self .
Ridhima -va..nsh.. divorce..no.. believe me..van…vansh

Vansh goes from there
Ridhima – Dadi what is he saying ? Dadi you think I can do that
Dadi – I know ridhima , you can never do this type of things .
Aryan – bhabhi , I believe you , you can’t do this .
Ishani – I believe you bhabhi
Siya – me too
Ridhima – then pls , try to make vansh understand this , pls .
Dadi – beta I can’t give you guarantee but I will try .

Dadi goes to vansh
Dadi – vansh
Vansh – Dadi pls leave me alone
Dadi (angry)- vansh , ridhima can’t do this
Vansh – then what was that which aahana showed ? Dadi , I never expected this from her .
Dadi (angry) – it can be  Aahana’s plan , before also she tried to do these sort of things .
Vansh – Dadi
Dadi- vanshh , reconsider your decision of divorcing ridhima .

Vansh was thinking . Dadi goes .

Dadi – beta , I tried a lot but vansh didn’t understand .

Ridhima was crying.
Vansh came there .

Vansh (very angry )- ridhima pls go from VR mansion , tomorrow Aryan will go to your house and I will send the divorce papers with him .

Ridhima – vansh you are doing wrong .
Vansh (angry) – go

Ridhima – vansh pls .

Vansh – go

Ridhima was about to go

Aryan – bhabhi , I will drop you
Ridhima – no Aryan I will drive myself .

Ridhima goes crying .

Ishani – vansh Bhai , you are doing wrong

Siya – yes bhai . You will regret Bhai , you will regret .

Aryan – bhai , if bhabhi would be right then , and you will be wrong . The day when you will know the truth you will curse yourself . You will regret Bhai for your doings .

Everyone goes .
Vansh went near the poolside .

Vansh – why you did this ridhima ? Why ?why ? I trusted you right , then how could you ? How could you break my trust ? How ?

Vansh was crying .

On the other hand

Ridhima was driving the car , she was continuously crying .
Then. Suddenly , car comes from opposite .

Thuuuddddddd

To be continued…

Kaise laga mera sudden shock ? Comments mein batana .

Thank you

Regards

“Kriti”😊😊

 

 

 

 

The post You are my love (Riansh) part 52 by Real@kriti appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/04/2021 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: