Thursday 1 July 2021

My Obsessed Husband #Riansh (Chapter-8)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

I will definitely try to post eternal love story today…..Thanks for your sweet comments……


Chapter-8

Author’s POV:-

Angre enters Vansh’s study and gave him the CD, and Vansh signs him to leave.

Angre’s POV starts:-

Hello….. I’m Angre, I’m working with boss from 5 years and earlier I was a normal PA and then became him most trusted employee. I know many people in office is jealous from me as I’m his most trusted employee. They should be I came here because I’m trustworthy not like them who just want to grab that position.

Boss yesterday went to reject a girl and came with an alliance of another girl. First time in my whole 5 years career I saw boss interested in some girl that he went to this extent, I feel he is obsessed with Bhabhi. Well, if anyhow Bhabhi is going to be in love with boss then I can give the surety that she is going to burn in jealousy as there are many girls in office who used to stick around boss like a chewing gum.

Right now boss asked me to bring the CCTV footage of corridor, like seriously he will do crimes and I’ll be the criminal. Why he want to see it? I gave him and left I know as soon as I’ll reach down Uma ma’am is going to scold as she had asked me to go on holiday for a week and see me still here. She don’t call me Angre, I don’t want to say what she calls me.

Angre’s POV ends:-

Vansh’s POV starts:-

After I went to my room and laid on the bed, I heard bangles, all are enemies of my sleep. Why the hell they love me so much that they don’t let me sleep? I moved to the door without switching on the lights, my brain it never works on right time. I saw none there not even on the corridor I latched the door and moved back and my back hits with something it’s someone I guess, I turned back and asked and I heard the voice of my sweetheart. Oh so she don’t have patience that she can wait till tomorrow. I said the same and what the…..? Does my room look like store room. It had all the modern facility and from where she felt it to be store room.

And from where she said that I had a heart break. I never had my heart with me and she is saying that someone dared to break my heart. Are you serious Vansh Raisinghania’s heart? Not possible… never but she didn’t let me say she kept on blabbering that I love someone else and to make her jealous and so I’m marrying her. And all this give me the vibe that she is just trying to escape from this marriage.

Well sweetheart don’t worry you keep on making your theories I’ll keep on pointing out the drawback. God for me but instead of being quiet she was still talking or convincing me and I was searching her and then I heard a small gasp I guess it’s of her and here is she I found her but isn’t she too heavy instead of she coming to me I went to her and fell over her and she was talking and we were once again arguing.

I got up and my watch got stuck in her dress I rem0ved the watch or she will once again mistook it and draw another theory I switched on the light and saw her torn dress, is she mad or what? Why the hell she is roaming like that? I took out my coat and went to study and asked Angre to bring the CCTV footage of corridor and he brought. I want to check if someone dared to eye my would-be wife in that state and if someone did then I swear it would be his last day.

I saw the video and thank god no one saw her she is smart she hid. It’s ok then. I need to talk to dad he will come today for my marriage.

Vansh’s POV ends:-

Riddhima’s POV starts:-

Where the hell is this Aryan? I’m telling you I will kill him. I’ve thought thousands of ways how to escape tonight and this guy he got lost I will kill him today. I’m searching him for an hour. Now I’m pool area. Wow how clean this water is. Riddhima, you have turned mad search for Aryan. Aryan Raisinghania, just for once I saw your damn face then forget it that you had even your face. I’ll smash it.

I was moving then I felt someone pat at my shoulder, he must be Aryan. I turned around and my right leg hits with his leg and to balance myself I held him shirt but I didn’t got it and me with him fell in the pool. God who the hell made him a boy, he can’t even save a girl from falling. Idiot.

I came out and saw Vansh, just kill me in this whole mansion. I had to fell with him only. Who will answer his non-stop question which are worst then Badshah’s rap? I will be the only one to suffer it, Riddhima run away now.

I turned and he pulled me back and my back hit his hard chest. He pulled me closer and grabbed my waist in tight grip and ran his hand on my waist. I froze at my place and closed my eyes and felt his smirk.

Riddhima’s POV ends-:

Author’s POV:-

Riddhima and Vansh both fell in pool, she was moving back when he pulled her wrist and her back hits his chest, he pulled her closer and hugs her in a back hug. He slowly ran his hand on her waist and in shock she froze at her place and clutched her eyes. He smirk to see his effect on her and then loosen his grip.

Vansh: What were you doing here?

She opened her eyes

Riddhima: I…I was sear….roaming here, I was tired of staying in a room.

Vansh gave her a smirk and turns her around.

Vansh: Don’t lie, your stammering is telling you thought it before saying and a person needs to think before lying.

Before Riddhima could say they heard the voice.

Voice: Its pool not your room’s bathtub that you both are openly romancing.

Both turn to look at Uma and then instantly part ways.

Vansh: No mom, she fell in the pool so I just saved her.

Riddhima saw him with her wide open eyes.

Riddhima: Hawww, you are openly lying and right now what were you saying that I’m the one who was lying. Aunty don’t listen he was the one who throw me the pool.

Uma looked at Vansh who was now looking at her with wide eyes.

Vansh: What you mean by threw her? Now if I try to save you from falling but you, you were so eager to fall that grabbed my shirt first so what can I do in it? I fell with you.

Now it was once again Riddhima’s turn to reply him back.

Riddhima: I grabbed your shirt to save my self not to fell with you, you could have saved me but no you were the one who was eager to fell. That’s all fine who stands too close think if we were on terrace then instead of falling on floor we would have opened our eyes on heaven’s door.

Uma now looked at Vansh and after being silent for few seconds he started.

Vansh: I wasn’t too close, I patted you and you instead of easily turning back first moved back and then turned so what was my mistake? Mom, you tell what is my mistake in it?

Uma was about to say something when Riddhima grabbed the opportunity.

Riddhima: No aunty wait, you should listen to both side first. I turned back without moving back and my right leg hit with his left one and I to save myself grabbed his shirt but he didn’t hold me and we both fell in pool. So now you tell aunty whose mistake it was.

Before Vansh could argue once again Uma started speaking in one breath.

Uma: It was my mistake to ask you both, now come out if you love your health.

She left ignoring their calls. Both looked at each other and Riddhima pointed her fingers in front of him.

Riddhima: Don’t you dare to come in front of me now.

Vansh grabbed her finger and pulled her towards him and kissed on her cheeks and left giving her a smirk. While she had wide opened her eyes.

She left from there and after changing her dress was searching for Aryan when she saw him dancing in kitchen while wearing Bluetooth and was preparing juice. Riddhima didn’t noticed them as his back was facing her.

Riddhima: Aryan where the hell were you? Are you mad?

And he was listening songs and in that he gave an hmm.

Riddhima: Oh so you accept that you are mad. Well that not new I want to talk to you something important.

And he again gave an hmm and she got suspicious that he isn’t listening

Riddhima: Are you idiot, duffer?

And he was really not listening once again gave a humming. Riddhima moved to him and at the same time he turned back and all the juice fell on Riddhima’s dress.

Aryan: Bhabhi, I’m really sorry.

Riddhima looked at him with wide eyes as here she is planning to elope and he had made her his bhabhi. She took other glass of juice and threw at him.

Riddhima: For one last time I’m telling you if you called me Bhabhi I will kill you.

Saying so she left leaving confused Aryan.

Aryan: If I say Riddhima bhai had problem and he ask me to say bhabhi, if I say Bhabhi she had problem and she ask me to say Riddhima. Aryan you will turn mad in this house. Well it’s really a big issue what should I call her.

He thinks for a while

Aryan: Wait, nothing is an issue here I will call her “Riddhima Bhabhi” both of their demands will be fulfilled. Aryan Raisinghania you are super genius, you should be awarded with Nobel Prize, well its ok its country’s loss to lose a genius like me.

Aryan pats himself and left from the kitchen. Riddhima came there after changing her dress and saw none there.

Riddhima: Did he have the power to get invisible? If that’s so he will have to share it with me.

She heard a familiar voice again which she used to hate.

Vansh: What are you sharing?

She wished to give him a reply but remembers his reaction in pool and ignoring him left.

Vansh: What the hell? Did she ignored me? Me?

Vansh moved after her but found none on the way. While Riddhima in the way asked one of the servant for is Aryan and after knowing it went.

She reached and saw Aryan there drinking juice. He saw her and stayed mum.

Riddhima: Thank god Aryan I found you, I want to tell you I don’t want to marry with Vansh.

Aryan who was drinking juice threw it on her dress once again. She tightly closed her eyes to control her anger.

Aryan: I’m so sorry. What did you say? You don’t want to marry with Bhai. Then why don’t you refused.

Aryan said it in full confusion.

Riddhima: He blackmailed me.

Aryan was shocked by her statement

Aryan: Why will bhai blackmail you and how?

Riddhima took a deep breath.

Riddhima: Aryan you know when our alliance was fixed neither my dad was there nor your dad, Right?

Riddhima said while Aryan nodded.

Aryan: Yes because our dad is in Hawaii.

Riddhima didn’t give any reaction as if she is aware.

Riddhima: I’m not talking about your dad, it’s about my dad, he works in Vansh Company and Vansh made me saw a video in which dad was working in his cabin and who is that guy? Who roams after Vansh whole day, he was pointing gun at him. So being scared I agreed.

Aryan was now in complete shock.

Aryan: You should have told me.

Riddhima gave him her tensed look

Riddhima: And you, you would have saved him there.

Aryan shook his head and sat on the sofa with a thud.

Aryan: I can’t believe bhai did this much, ok so you want to elope. Right?

Riddhima nods.

Aryan: Ok then after all the rituals will get over. Meet me at 3 am in morning as at that time all must be sleeping in a deep sleep and till then I will book your tickets for Shimla.

Riddhima nods and left the room immediately.

*********************************************************

Precap – Riddhima ran away.

Hope you liked the chapter…………

Do comment if you liked the chapter

Sorry for any grammatical mistake………

The post My Obsessed Husband #Riansh (Chapter-8) appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/01/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: