Thursday 24 June 2021

Riansh(ishq mein marjawan2) a different love story episode 59-vyom to the rescue

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The episode starts with:

Vansh and Riddhima were fully surrounded by the group of monkeys.

Riddhima: vansh if these monkeys eat me up today na..then you will be the reason of my death!!

Vansh: are you mad or what!! Shut up ok!!

Monkeys started jumping and riansh on each other 😂.

Riddhima: help help!!(shouting)

Vansh: no one will come to help you ms.

Riddhima glares him.

Riddhima: vyom save me(shouting)

Vyom didn’t come and vansh smirked at her. She smirked at him back and signed him to look in the other direction and he saw vyom coming. Vansh made an annoying face.

Riddhima: vyom please save me!!

Vyom: yes sweetheart I am coming.

Vyom came with a stick and made the monkeys away. He held Riddhima by her waist and took her out of the mess. Vansh was burning in jealousy.(suggestion by Jayashree)

Riddhima: thankyou darling!!

Vyom: anything for you sweetheart!!

Vansh was burnt in jealousy.

Vyom: come you must be tired.. afterall it’s so much heat here..

Riddhima: hmmm..

She acts to faint to make vansh jealous.

Vyom: Riddhima..

He lifts her up in his arms. Vansh’s face turned red in anger. Riddhima slightly opened her one eye to see him jealous😂. Vyom takes her to medical room and the medical room teacher gives her some liquids. After a while she goes to the class. Vansh was standing there. She entered without permission (Bezatti lol). She was going to her seat when vansh held her wrist.

Riddhima: what do you want!!

Vansh: I am your teacher.

Riddhima: oh I didn’t knew! Thanks for telling!!

Vansh: don’t you have manners to take permission from your teacher before entering.

Riddhima: are you deaf!! I said na I didn’t knew you are my teacher so how can I ask you before entering.

Vansh: Riddhima don’t test my patience.

Riddhima: I am not a teacher who will take test.

Vansh: Riddhima (anger)

Riddhima: vansh!

Vansh: who gave you the right to call me vansh! I am your teacher call me vansh sir.

Riddhima: what if I don’t call!!

Vansh: don’t you know to obey your teachers!!

Riddhima: No!!

Vansh glares her.

Riddhima: you are not a teacher for me. You are mad.

Vansh: what do you think of yourself!!

Riddhima: human!!

Vansh: enough!!

He handovers a piece of chalk to her. She looks at him in confusion.

Vansh: you don’t think me as a teacher right!! Now you teach!!

Riddhima: why will I teach!! Why are you giving your responsibility to me!!

Vansh: I am not a teacher so how am I giving my responsibilty to you.

Riddhima: umm..

Vansh smirks.

Vansh: come on teach!!

She slowly slowly walks towards the board. She takes up the book but vansh snatches it from her.

Vansh: do I ever use book to teach. No na..then you are also not allowed to.

Riddhima worries.

Riddhima (thinking): why the hell I did this..how will I teach now!!

Hope you all like it!!

Will Riddhima be able to teach😉??

 

 

 

 

The post Riansh(ishq mein marjawan2) a different love story episode 59-vyom to the rescue appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/24/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: