Thursday 24 June 2021

#RIANSH – Possesive Husband our VR- #immj2 ( part 11)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys I am back with new update and this plot was requested by my dear stuti ..let’s begin

A college is shown , there is a lot of hustle bustle in corridor Students are going to their respective classes . In one class a girl was sitting scrolling her phone when she saw a beautiful designer one piece dress 👗 and she wanted to buy this but her family was middle class so they can’t afford it . She became sad but the boy beside her saw it

BOY : What happened Sweetheart

GIRL: No nothing happened

BOY : Won’t you love me

GIRL : It’s nothing like that VANSH

VANSH : Then tell me what is that thing that make my sweetheart upset

GIRL : VANSH I want a dress but my family can’t afford it

VANSH : Then what’s the worry RIDHIMA , I am here I will buy it for you

RIDHIMA : No VANSH already I have troubled you by asking you to buy me some extra books for studies , now I don’t want you to spend your money on me for buying that dress

VANSH: Are you still upset with KABIR word

RIDHIMA : No VANSH

VANSH : Don’t lie RIDHIMA when you very well know that you can’t lie and I can also sense lie easily

RIDHIMA : What wrong does KABIR say … I am really only increasing troubles for you , I always used to ask you for money sometimes for books , sometime for dress sometime for some other things. VANSH I really don’t want to live on your money .once I get job I will return it back to you

VANSH WAS SHOCKED BUT STILL CALM BECAUSE HE KNOW THAT RIDHIMA EASILY TAKES ANYONE’S WORD ON HER HEART AND THEN FOUND HERSELF GUILTY AND ALWAYS ACCUSE HERSELF

VANSH (CALMLY) : RIDHIMA  do you trust me

RIDHIMA : What!!

VANSH : Just tell me …Do you trust me

RIDHIMA : Yes

VANSH : Do you love me

RIDHIMA: Yes

VANSH : Do you believe my words

RIDHIMA : Yes

VANSH : Then belive me you are no where guilty and you are not trouble me infact I love to help my sweetheart. From now only it’s giving me husband vibes from whom his wife is demanding her rights

RIDHIMA : VANSH we are still ….(cutted by vansh )

VANSH : I know we are still 22 and first we will settle our life and career and then after settling only we will be married

RIDHIMA : Hmm …

VANSH : Ok now come with me we will buy that dress

RIDHIMA : But KABIR

VANSH : Just forget about KABIR , because from now he will even not come infront of you

RIDHIMA: what

VANSH (in mind): Oh my sweetie is so innocent , now who will tell her that the KABIR is no more 😈😈 (to RIDHIMA) Ahh..nothing sweetheart let’s leave

RIANSH LEAVES FOR THE SHOPPING WITH EVIL SMIRK STILL STICKING TO VANSH FACE

THE END !! HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT AND I AM SORRY STUTI IF I DIDN’T REACHED UPTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS …WILL POST NEXT PLOT SOON 🙂

The post #RIANSH – Possesive Husband our VR- #immj2 ( part 11) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/24/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: