Wednesday 30 June 2021

It’s Not About Me It’s About Us (Chapter 8)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey guys,hope you do remember me.So Gauri ordered me to write and I was touched with her gesture 🧑🧑

Recap- Vansh consoles Riddhima by singing a beautiful song and they shared their first hug…

Let’s beginnnn

In Riddhima’s Room

Vansh was called by his mother.So he went. Riddhima was blank and could not think what to do.

In Uma’s Room

Vansh- Mom you called me??

Uma- I want you to do something for me…

Vansh- What??

Uma- You will have to marry Riddhima.

Vansh- What mom?? Why??

Uma- It was her mother’s last wish.

Vansh understood why Riddhima was upset before. Even he didn’t know what to say??

Uma- I know you are sensible and mature enough to handle the situation and take decision.But I am telling you that you can’t get better life partner than Riddhima. I know that she is a little immature but this will make your relation even more balanced.

Vansh- But mom I don’t love her!!

Uma- What is love according to you Vansh?Don’t give me your stupid answers.(TO PUCHA KYU🀣)I am doing this for your good.If you have grown so much that you can’t obey your mother then tell me I will not expect anything.(EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR INDIAN PARENTS KA ADHIKAR)

Vansh left replying positively that he is ready to marry her.

Uma’s pov
I know you both are not happy but I know you both are made for each other and you will understand soon.

At night

Both Vansh and Riddima were confused…

Vansh went to garden and his gaze fell on Riddhima who was looking at moon.She was looking mesmerising as moonlight fell on her face.Her eyes were moist.

Vansh went to her and she sensed his fragrance and recognised him.

Riddhima- So?

Vansh- So?

Riddhima- You got to know why I was upset.

Vansh-Hmm.I want to ask you something.

Riddhima- Yeah!!

Vansh- Do you want to marry me??

Riddhima- Frankly speaking Vansh I don’t believe in marriages but due to mom’s wish I will marry you. But please don’t expect anything from this relation.

Vansh- Its okay Riddhima but marriage is not a game!!

Riddhima- I know Vansh but give me some time after marriage to me for…

Vansh(smiling)- Shaadi ke baad puri zindagi tumhari hai Riddhima iss se jyada kya time du!!

Riddhima smiled and said let’s see what fate has for us in future.She went to her room.

Vansh’s pov
I don’t believe in fate Riddhima.I believe in efforts on which you said no before only.I don’t know what will be our future!!

Riddhima’s pov
I don’t believe in relations Vansh.No one can understand me except my mom who is no more.How can I expect this from our relation. I don’t know Vansh what will be our fate!!

Both of them could not sleep that night.Vansh spent night in garden while Riddhima hugged her mom’s photo.

Next day in hall–

Uma- I want to announce you all that Riddhima and Vansh are also getting married alongwith Kabir and Ishani.

Everyone knew the reason behind it and they both were being congratulated.

Riddhima and Vansh looked in each other’s eyes but their eyes could not say to the other that everything will be fine!!!!

Precap- Riansh wedding!!!

So that’s it guys.I hope you all liked it.Please do comment your views!!!

Take care!!!

πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’“

The post It’s Not About Me It’s About Us (Chapter 8) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/30/2021 01:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: