Wednesday 30 June 2021

ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN 2 : #RIANSH ISHQ KI BAAZI (Episode 4)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

SOULMATE:

A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet – a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior❤💘.

HI PEOPLE !!! This is the 4th episode of my fan fiction. So let’s begin :

.

.

.

.

Next morning at V.R. Mansion

Siya’s physiotherapy session are going on. The physiotherapist was quite satisfied with siya’s progress. She called out The family members :

Physiotherapist : Good morning everybody 🌞😊 . I believe that Siya has progressed vigorously today and I think that her wheelchair would be of no use In few days.

Rudra Chachu : What are you saying? Please be clear.

Physiotherapist : Sir she’ll be able to walk properly in few days and would be able to perform normal house chores as well. She has made great progress.

● When everyone heard this they all became the happiest people. Tears of happiness started rolling down from everyone’s eyes . Ishani in excitement spoke:

Ishani : That means Siya would be able to dance in vansh bhai’s baraat.

Siya : Usme mein toh bohot time hai because he is not interested in marriage . Aryan seems to marry sooner than vansh bhaiya. I’ll dance in aaryan’s baraat then.

Ishani : No stupid !! You were sleeping last night when bhai revealed about the girl he want to marry. Everyone agreed also. Trust me Siya she is heavenly beautiful and a treat to eyes 🙈 vansh bhai toh nihaarte hi reh jaayenge.

Siya : Are you serious ? In such an important decision you people did not involve me or cared to take my opinion, what if I don’t like her , let me make this clear if I don’t like her vansh bhai you have to marry someone else.

Ishani : In my opinion miss Siya the girl or our bhabhi that he has chosen whom he loves and adores is loved by you more.

Siya : What do you mean?  Who is she?

Ishani : The famous photographer Riddhima Sethi and would be Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania our lovely yet elegant bhaabi. Start preparing for the outfits.

Siya (dumbstruck ) : Kya baat kar rahi hai 😲?

Ishani : Haan. Sach hai

Siya : Kya baat kar rahi hai 😲

Ishani : Arreyy haan bhai haan. Your favourite.

😢 Siya was boundlessly overjoyed,  she was floating on air her heartbeat was fast she got goosebumps. For her Riddhima is inspiration, girl crush and everything and now Riddhima will be marrying her vansh bhai.

Siya : Ohh My God !! Vansh bhaiya.  Chhupa Rustom nikle.  Bhaabi patt kaise gayi aapse I can’t believe you fell in love with her and now you’ll  marry her. Good going bhaiya 😁. You’re a handsome hunk and she is……….. her beauty is beyond comprehension. You both will have the cutest daughter ever. And we’ll name her vanya😍 pakka. Aur aap logon ka hashtag hoga #RIANSH .

Chanchal chachi: It’s lovely soya  but a correction , people don’t fall in love, they grow in love. Everything that falls get broken and everything that grows get stronger.

Everyone agreed !!!

Siya : But when is the wedding?

Anupriya : we’ll be going today to meet her family. We are hoping they agree.

Aaryan : They definitely will. Don’t worry.

Anupriya : Hope so !

Rudra Chachu to physiotherapist : If the alliance gets final then you are too invited in all the functions , you’ve worked really hard for our Siya.

Physiotherapist : Thank youu so much sir, it will be my pleasure. Now I’ll take a leave . And I think Siya will now recover more quickly as vansh sir is getting married. But don’t forget to take the medicines . Take care !!! Byee

□ Everyone’s happiness doubles . Then everybody got ready for going to Sethi’s.  Vansh was extremely happy. He got ready before everyone and was sipping his love coffee. They all left in 4 cars with gifts. Riddhima was getting ready. They reached A.S. Mansion. One of the servants opened the gate. He enquired about them till the time Arijit came and met vansh. He thought maybe it’s some parternership . Siddhanth and Rupali came . They introduced and then ajay begin :

Ajay : We are here for very important discussion.

Snacks and tea were on the table by now. Cheekoo watching all this hurriedly called Riddhima . She didn’t knew who had come . While she was stepping down everyone’s eyes were on her .

(Vansh toh beyhosh hi hone wala tha itni sundar lag rahi hai woh ❤🌷.) She saw everyone but missed out vansh. By gestures she asked Rupali who are they.

Arijit : You may please proceed Ajay jii.

Ajay : Well, I don’t really believe in love in first sight, I believe it’s rather attraction. Our Vansh………………

▪ As ajay said vansh Riddhima quickly saw him and stood up she was amazed and said :

Riddhima : Vansh sirr youu here ? I thought you forgave me yesterday . Why did you come here . I believe it was just a scarf and not even a mistake , you’re exaggerating now, for you wanted to dance I even agreed on that now will you complain to parents about that like kids do . I can’t believe this . I thought as much yess you are egoistic and a angry beast.

Ajay : Riddhima hold-on !!! I think you’ve misunderstood us we are here for really important matter, far away from whatever you said.

Ridhhima : Ohh Acha!! Sorry uncle and vansh sir please don’t mind I am again sorry. So you all can proceed. I’ll take a leave I’m already late for my studio.

Ajay : No, no please wait . It’s related to you and vansh.

Riddhima : What is it ?

Ajay to Arijit : So sir as I was saying when vansh met Riddhima at the party where she recently…………. let it be. We want your daughters hand for our Vansh. We want Riddhima as our daughter – in- law and Vansh’s wife. If Riddhima agrees.

Riddhima became extremely angry over this.

Ridhhima : Uncle first and the foremost thing I’m sorry but I’m a working girl right now and secondly  if your son loves me that does not mean I will have the same feelings for him, even though I got attached to him and have feelings for him……….

❤She stopped and realised what she said in flow waise bhi jo mann mein ata hai woh bol deti hai aaj bhaari padd gayi yeh theory. She by the way is flushed up to rose – coloured pink by now 🙈🌹.

Dadi : Beta ajay did not say Vansh loves you. He does but ajay missed that part. Thank you for accepting the proposal bacche. And about you being a working girl you can surely work after Marriage we want you as our daughter – In – law . House chores are mostly  performed by servants. She already wanted a girl for Vansh and we found you whom he loves so much.

Arijit : Look ajay jii I literally have no problem in this alliance. I love Vansh a lot and would feel lucky and blessed to marry my daughter with Vansh.  And as Riddhu also accepted I think we agree for it, we were also in looking through a good family for Riddhima but couldn’t find one. Thank youuu soo much ajay jii.

💚 Rupali became teary eyed and smiled heartily . Cheekoo became sad 💔 after all whom will he tease now.

Anupriya : Thank youu so so much ajay jii.  We love your daughter. I think yeh Vansh ko sudhaar degi. Just from one meet I have noticed positive changes in Vansh. Thanks a lot.

She gestured the servants who came with them to get the gifts .

Chanchal chachi : ChaliYe mooh meetha ho jaaye . Bohot zyaada khushi ki baat hai.

■ Everyone had sweets and next day engagement date got finalled.  Riddhima did not want to betray kabir she was really sad and clueless . She didn’t know how to explain this to kabir. She didn’t want to refuse for marriage as she had feelings for Vansh and her parents were the happiest. She even didn’t go to meet kabir the previous day.

So it’s it for today people. I hope you enjoyed reading . And please if you want any romantic or funny scenes in further updates please do drop down your comments. I’m grateful for the response in previous update. You all are ❤. And again I would say if you are silent reader and you like my post so please just drop down ‘👍’ it will work. Thank you jii 😊


The post ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN 2 : #RIANSH ISHQ KI BAAZI (Episode 4) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/30/2021 01:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: