Tuesday 18 May 2021

The reason of my ecstasy — Chapter 27

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Chapter : 27….” New Mystery?? “….

Scene 1:

Rid:You?

The another person says her something.

Listening to all those tears are rolling down from her eyes. She was getting a huge shock after listening to all those words.

After that the person lefts from there.

Riddhima sats on her car and drove back to VR Mansion. Still her eyes was full of tears. ( Tank h. I am sure uske aankh me tank h paani ki😐😐🙂).

Scene 2:

Riddhima’s pov starts:

When I entered inside the mansion I saw all the lights are off in every room. But in our room the lights are still on.

I went to our room and saw a funny thing. After a very sad day he is always ready to crept a smile on my face. Not his actions but his cuteness.

I saw he was lying on the couch and sleeping. His one hand has fallen down. Another one was on the upper side of the couch. Legs are also hanging.

His shirt was half open and half closed. I can see his bare chest. Shoes and shocks and lying here and there. The duvet is also hanging.

I can’t stop myself from laughing. Her face is too cute to be avoid. I walk upto him and starts to caresses his face.

But he wakes up!!!

Pov ends.

Vansh’s pov starts:

I was waiting for her. But I don’t know how I slept while waiting. My condition was so poor. But I wake up when someone starts to caresses me. The hands were so soft. I open my eyes to say a beautiful sorry more beautiful than that word. Riddhima. Yes. Mrs Riddhima RaiSinghania.

Pov ends.

Author’s pov:

Vansh wakes up and sats on the couch. Riddhima also sats beside him. Both were looking their hands. They don’t know who will start the conversation and from what it will start.

But Vansh starts.

Van:Where were you?

Rid:Beach side?

Van:Beach?

Rid:To calm myself.

Van:Dinner is still left.

Rid:I don’t want to.

Van:I also didn’t eat. I was actually waiting for you so that we can…

Rid:Ok. Let’s have our dinner together.

After that they had their dinner.

Scene 3:

Sejal was very bored so she went out for some fresh air.

She sat on the bench.

Someone came from behind and cover her mouth.

Sej:Umm…oo..nan…nnn……..ummm…..

Boy:Haha you got sacred.

He removes his hand from her mouth.

Sej:You!! Today I will kill you wait.

She starts to beat him.

Boy:Areey Sorry.

Sej:Btw what are you doing here Vikram?

Vik: I came here for some fresh air.

Sej:Oh. Sit down.

Vik:Yeah.

There was a awkward silence for sometimes. Sejal broke it.

Sej:For how many years you know Ved?

Vik:25 years.

Sej:Seriously?

Vik:Yes. We were friends from our school. I never thought our friendship will end because of this.

Sej:Do you know what are the reasons behind all these?

Vik:I don’t know. But I am thinking to confront with him.

Sej:It can be harmful.

Vik:No never. My Ved will never be harmful for me. I know him very well. But.

Sej:But what?

Vik:I have a doubt on his father.

Sej:Same for me. But what enemity will it be?

Vik:Only one person can answer it and he is Ved himself.

Scene 4:

Ved wakes up from the bed of his room. He saw his leg is bandaged.

Ved: Now I was sleeping here. That means I didn’t kidnap Sia. Because of this wound I didn’t do any sin, any mistake. Thank god. How can I forgot my duty. Yes I am an ex officer but I can’t change myself. I can’t do anything wrong. I can never do anything which can hurt Riddhima. Yes I love her now also like same I used to do at beginning. I can never forgot her. We are not today in this life but I will be waiting for her in next birth. I know Vansh will care her.

Just then Raghav enters,

Rag:How are you now?

Ved:I am fine dad.

Rag:You must be thinking how you got hurt?

Ved:Yes actually..

Rag:Riddhima shot you.

Ved:What?

Raghav tells him all the incidents.

Ved:But I didn’t remember anything.

Rag:I don’t know why!! Take rest.

Raghav in his own mind:Now my next plan will start.( evil smile).



Precap:Riddhima’s birthday and entry of a person. 


End of this update. So three questions for you all. 

1) Who was that person in first? Any guess? 2) Why Ved can’t remember anything? 3) What will be Raghav’s new plan?

This are your homework😂😂😆😆😆😆. So stay tuned to get all the answers. All of you thought that the person is Vansh but sorry😂😂🙂🙂. Today’s targrt comments is still 25+. Take care of you and your family. May god bless you all. I am also posting an Os do read it. 😁😁😁Bye all of you. ❤❤❤

The post The reason of my ecstasy — Chapter 27 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/18/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: