Sunday 23 May 2021

Roommates with the CEO (episode-12)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The gala night

She went to her room. Everyone enjoys for sometime and went to their respective rooms.

Ahana and riddhima were one room.

Ahana :- are you awake?

Riddhima :- no! (Sleepy voice)

Ahana :- buddy! You really missed a lot of fun.

Riddhima :- am I ?

Ahana :- yes you are!  And I want to ask you something important.

Riddhima :- can’t we talk tomorrow?

Ahana :- what’s going on between you three?

Riddhima :- who?

Ahana :- you, Kabir and mr.vansh!

Riddhima wake up from the bed.

Riddhima :- what nonsense!

Ahana :- come on ridhu! I am watching everything. The way mr.vansh looks you, cares about and when Kabir tried to get close to you. His expression. Everything.

Riddhima :- it’s nothing like what you have been thinking.

Ahana :- don’t pretend ridhu!

Riddhima :- don’t call me ridhu!

Ahana :- Don’t divert the topic.

Riddhima :- ok fine! But promise me.

Ahana :- promise!

Riddhima told her everything from the day she came to the city.

Ahana :- oh my god!!!!!!! You and mr.vansh are (with excitement she screams)

Riddhima :- shhhhh! Low your voice.

Ahana :- it’s really……..

She hugged her very tightly.

Middle of the night………

Riddhima :- why I can’t able to sleep. Hmmmm!

Suddenly she hear some strange sounds and get very scared. She tried to wake ahana but she didn’t wake.

She go outside to check what the sound was. She went out but she didn’t find anyone. When she was coming back then she collided with some one.

(By rubbing her head.)

Riddhima :- I am sorry!

Kabir :- riddhima! what are you doing you here? At this time.

Riddhima :- I heard some sounds. So, I came out to check what it is.

Kabir :- like seriously!!!!!

Riddhima became sad!

Kabir :- ok, sorry Yaar! Please smile.

She smiles…….

They both walking out by talking some random stuff. Then suddenly a person pulls her into the room by closing her mouth and pin to the door.

Kabir :- riddhima? Where are you? Riddhima? Riddhima?

Riddhima :- what you have done? Let me go.

Vansh :- shhhhh!

Riddhima :- Kabir will be searching for me. Let me go!!!! (Low voice)

Vansh :- (smiles)

Riddhima :- why are you smiling?

Vansh :- because, my date is charming like star.

Riddhima :- hahaha! So romantic (sarcastically)

Vansh :- is it?

Some one knocks on the door.

Riddhima :- someone is knocking! What should we do now. Is it Kabir? Oh no!

Vansh :- calm down! Go and stand behind the door to this side.

Vansh opens the door.

Vansh :- you? At this time?

Kabir :- ahmm! (Looking into the room)

Vansh :- what are you looking for?

Kabir :- it’s nothing sir! Just I was passing then I heard some sounds. I get worried.

Vansh :- Good night! (By closing the door on his face)

Vansh :- I have something important to say.

Riddhima :- what is it?

Vansh :- tomorrow is my birthday!

Riddhima :- I know mister raisinghania.

Vansh :- night, my parents organise a gala and you will be coming with me tomorrow as my date.

Riddhima :- but!

Vansh :- I will always beside you. Don’t worry! And it’s a masquerade theme.

After some chit chat with vansh. She went to her room.

Next morning everyone check off.

The gala night…….

Riddhima was getting ready to the party. But the zip get stuck.

She tried to pull it up but……

Suddenly she felt some hands.

Precap :- Kabir!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The post Roommates with the CEO (episode-12) appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/23/2021 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: