Saturday 22 May 2021

On The Path Of Love (Chapter 16:All Praises For Her) RiAnsh

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Firstly so sorry that I have posted this chapter so late. I was busy with some college stuff+some personal issues. Second thanks for all the comments and love on previous chapters. Lastly please pray for Rrahul Sudhir mom’s speedy recovery and also keep everyone in your prayers this is all we can do for now ❤ Link for previous chapter is given below

On The Path Of Love (Chapter 15:A Sweet Bond) RiAnsh

Chapter 16:All Praises For Her

At morning,
Riddhima wakes up early and gets ready to go to the VR Mansion. She leaves and calls Vansh and tells,
“Please text me the address Vansh”
“Oh yes,yes. I texted you see”
“Ok. I’ll reach in sometime”
She reaches the mansion and gets awestruck with beauty of it. As she enters Nitya sees her and ask,
“Hii Riddhima… You here?”
“Oh hii Nitya, yes actually Vansh has called me”
“Vansh? Ok first come inside”
Riddhima narrates the whole story to Nitya then she says,
“Thank God at least you are there with Vansh, otherwise he would have brought all weird stuffs. Well if you don’t mind when I’ll have some difficulty will you help me?”
Before Riddhima could answer her question, she was interrupted by a husky voice saying,
“No way”
Nitya and Riddhima both looks at him and Nitya says,
“Why Vansh?”
“What why? Nitya first of all you are taking everyone with you and second thing by grace of god I have only one member in my team, that too you’ll take with yourself seriously. ‘Yeh main hone nahi dunga’ (I’ll not let this happen 😂)”
“I’m not taking her with me everyday but if someday I’ll need her so”
“Then too I’ll not allow ok. And yes what you said if I would have gone alone then I would have brought weird stuffs” He says looking Nitya with eyes widened in anger. While Nitya was thinking for a little meaningful excuse or justification. Riddhima looks at her helplessness and says,
“Vansh at morning only you both started an arguement. Whatever Nitya asked me I have not answered her question. At present she is not taking me with her so now stop this arguement. We are getting late”
Nitya looks at Riddhima and whispers, “Thank you”
Just then all the family member arrives and Vansh introduces Riddhima to everyone. While Uma says,
“You are wild cat right? The one who splashed ink on Vansh’s shirt in childhood”
Riddhima looks at her with amused face while Vansh starts looking here and there in embarrassment. Uma says,
“No I mean Vansh has kept your name as wild cat. During his childhood we have never seen you but we have listen about you. I used to always tell Vansh that, you are not that bad the way he says. But Vansh has the habit of exaggerating everything.”
While he says in shock,
“Mom what are you telling I don’t exaggerate things and second thing I was young at that time. Now I don’t argue with her”
While Riddhima reminisce the day she met him at London and the way he was arguing, she looks at him raising her eyebrows. Vansh again starts looking here and there. Dadi says,
“Vansh shut up now, from when she has came and you didn’t even ask her for water”
“Dadi you are talking about water, I have invited her for breakfast”
“Ok then chalo”
All family member were heading towards the dining table, Riddhima and Vansh were walking together in last and she says with a frowning face,
“What all things you have told about me to your family. Not a single good thing”
“Arey but that was our childhood time. I was not aware that everyone remembers everything. Who all keep these things in mind”
Riddhima ignores him and they sit beside each other. While having breakfast Vansh says to everyone,
“You all remember that day when I came back from London. I was not anxious instead I was happy.”
Riddhima looks at him and then to all the family members.
Ishaani says, “yes bhai we remember, but you didn’t told us the reason”
“Mmmmm ok now I’m telling then”
“Then say no”
“Well it was Miss. Passenger’s Magic”
Riddhima looks at him with a bright smile, as her frown was turned upside down by a single line.
Ishaani asks in confusion,
“Means?”
Dadi says,
“Vansh stop creating loopholes.”
“I mean it was Riddhima’s magic.”
“How?” Dadi ask
Vansh narrates the whole incident and everyone starts praising Riddhima, for what she has done. Dadi says,
“Thank you beta, thank you so much. We all have tried so many times to remove his fear but we have failed every time. You did it in one attempt. Indeed it was your magic.”
“Your welcome dadi but it was not a magic. I did what I thought I should do at that time”
After chit chatting again everyone start having their breakfast. While Vansh moves little closer to Riddhima, bend down at her level and whispers near her ear,
“Here is your ONE SINGLE GOOD THING” and he smirks. Riddhima looks at him with a bright smile and starts stealing glances.
(Awww how cute)
All this was noticed by Nitya and she was smiling looking at them. Everyone finish their breakfast and comes to living room. Just then a man from wedding card shop arrives with the samples of cards. He keeps all the samples on tables and everyone starts looking at each sample and were trying to select. After hours of discussion they ended up being confused and Ishaani says,
“Phewww it’s mentally exhausting and so confusing to select”
Riddhima says,
“If you all don’t mind can I say something?”
Dadi says,
“Of course beta you don’t have to take permission”

 


“Dadi we can select this red box wedding card”
“Hmmm it looks nice and unique. But looking at your face I can make out that you haven’t chosen it only because it’s uniques, is there any special reason?”
Riddhima smiles and nods in affirmative and says,
“Dadi first of all it’s red in colour, red is a symbol of love. Then there are two small jars in the box as the occasion is special so do their wedding card should be. We are trying to make each and everything memorable right? So in one jar we can put grains which will be a symbol of ‘Good Health and Wealth’ then in second jar we can add, seedlings which anyone can plant and that will be a symbol of ‘Love, Peace and Harmonious Life.’ As marriage is most important phase of life and of course a new beginning, so all these things are important for a new beginning. So why not send these invitations with a good note to everyone”
Everyone where shocked and quiet impressed with Riddhima’s thought and answer. While Dadi says,
“Excellent beta you have given a brilliant idea with such a good reason”
Ishaani says,
“Yes Riddhima, I’m so happy. Thank you, thank you so much”
After all this they give order of red box wedding card and Vansh along with Riddhima leaves for shopping. The duo sit in the car andvVansh says,
“Thank you!!!”
“Why?”
“You made things easier”
“I’m helping you to make things easier, so no need of thanks”
Vansh gives her a smile and she says,
“Well yesterday we did window shopping but we haven’t decided any boutiques from where we could buy a Sherwani”
“To be honest, I didn’t liked any Sherwani yesterday” he says frowning.
“Thank God I’m not the only one who thought this” She says laughing.
“So now what?”
“It’s morning and IF you don’t mind there’s a small village at ending of Mumbai, there we can find handmade embroidery Sherwani. It will look unique as well as traditional. Good for giving it in Shagun. But it’ll take a lot of time to reach there as well as to return. I mean I guess we’ll return after evening. So you say what we should do?”
“Mmmmm see as per our yesterday’s to-do list our priority was wedding card, some other puja stuffs and Sherwani. Out of which two we have done so we can go.”
They both head towards the village and buys a shagun ki sherwani which was loved by both.

She came,
She saw,
She conquered………….Everyone’s heart ❤
~By Author

The post On The Path Of Love (Chapter 16:All Praises For Her) RiAnsh appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/22/2021 11:15:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: