Tuesday 25 May 2021

#Collection of Riansh OS #School diariesđź““

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

This is an OS based on my own personal incident..However, there’ll be some changes such as in one name (so that, if that person is reading, doesn’t feels bad) ; ending (because this incident hasn’t ended in my life, so ending will be changed) ; the class..(9th here) 

Without wasting much time, let’s begin..

Riddhima’s POV-

It’s my first day with Aksh as bench partner. I am walking towards my class, a bit  nervous and also in a guilt somewhat..Actually, I and Vansh used to be bench partners and somewhat I started having feelings for him but yesterday, when we returned from the playground, had a fight, a small quarrel that led to change of seat..He’ll sit now with Akriti..And the class arrives, I’m the third one today, as it’s just 7:05 and usually students arrive at 7:15 as the school starts from 7:20, actually, 8:00 because 7:20 to 8:00 is zero period..I walk towards my bench and grab my place, after keeping my bag, I open the almirah lock..Actually, I’m almirah monitor and lock monitor too..

Aksh’s POV-

So, today I’ve to sit with Riddhima, we never talked with each other but why do I care? I don’t have any work from her, I’ll behave the same way, I used to behave with Akriti, no enjoyment, no games, only studies and a lil bit of attitudistic behavior..I enter inside the classroom and I see, I’m the fifth one today, and Riddhima is sitting on the last desk. I quickly go there, after keeping my bag on the floor, I took my basketball and left for the playground.

Vansh’s POV-

A new day without Riddhima.., there’s nobody to wish me good morning now, I keep the bag on the desk and run to the playground, grabbing by basketball, after taking a quick glance of Riddhima.

Akriti’s POV-

A new day, with Vansh, I’m so excited!!! As I enter the classroom, I see the teacher is already present…, oh no! It’s 7:22..Now, I’ll be scolded..

“May I come in ma’am?” I ask her..

“Yes beta, but why are you late,?” Mrs. Ruby replies.

“Ma’am, the bus got late” I answer, actually, it was me because of whom the bus got late.

“Okay, sit”

I grab my seat and keep my bag aside. My eyes land on Vansh’s bag, kept on the desk. He also left for basketball…I take out my books and start completing the pending work.

Author’s POV-

Mrs. Ruby : Riddhima, come here..

Riddhima nods and goes to Mrs. Ruby.

Mrs. Ruby : Today, you’ve to arrange the almirah..

Riddhima : OK ma’am..

She goes towards the almirah and starts arranging the stuffs properly.

Mrs. Ruby : Take help of someone, Sejal, come here..

Sejal : Yes ma’am..

Riddhima and Sejal arrange the almirah.

After a couple of minutes,

Mrs. Ruby : So, it’s 5 minutes for the first class, take out your books and notebooks..

7-8 boys holding basketballs come inside.

Aksh’s POV-

I enter inside the classroom and sit with Riddhima, she’s sitting on the either corner while me on another one..I think she’s uncomfortable but it’s okay..I take out my book and notebook, then, I put my hand in the bag to take out my kit but to my surprise, it’s not there..I look at Riddhima, who is deciding, from which pen should she write..I keep my bag down and sit hands free..

Riddhima’s POV-

Has he forgotten something? Should I help him?

“Do you need something?” I asked.

“N..Yes, actually, a gel pen”

“Okay”

I hand over my Jiffy gel to him and he starts doing his work while I, mine..

Akriti’s POV-

Otherwise, this Vansh behaves very chirpy with Riddhima and  today, he’s quite…He’s throwing water on my expectations now..

Vansh’s POV-

Akriti is looking towards me as if I’m an alien..I can read her eyes, she wants me to behave chirpy as I do with Riddhima, but she doesn’t knows that we both had a rule, studies time studies, play time play and same goes with Akriti too..Riddhima doesn’t haves much friends than Sejal, she doesn’t likes to make friends, as she thinks, those friends only come to her to be in sight of teachers..and I know that because she is every teacher’s favorite, she’s multi-talented, her English spoken is good, her learning power, her looks etc..etc..

Author’s POV-

After some minutes, the English class by Mrs. Ruby ends..Riddhima, being the monitor starts controlling the class till Miss. Payal arrives and starts teaching..

Days pass, soon Aksh and Riddhima started developing the bond of friendship, as Riddhima had interest in sports, though, she never played those, she talked to Aksh regarding that and Aksh being obsessed with basketball, liked to talk to her. One fine day-

In the basketball court, during PT period :

The coach says the students to take a rest and they all stand aside, sipping water from their bottles.

Aksh : So all going good, Vansh?

Vansh : Yeah, why?

Aksh : I mean, you and Akriti..

(Vansh and Aksh are best friends)

Vansh : Kinda, and yours and Riddhima?

Aksh : Yeah, we started developing friendship as she has keen interest in watching basketball, Stephen Curry and Michael Johnson..

Vansh : Oh good..But Akriti does not likes basketball at all.

Aksh : I know, I know..By the way, do you regret your decision?

Vansh : Vansh Rai Singhania doesn’t regrets..

Aksh : Yeah..

Vansh : And you?

Aksh : Aksh Sharma also doesn’t regrets..

They both smirk at each other and give a hi-fi.

(Not explaining in detail, let’s move to the art class)

Akriti and Vansh’s desk :

Akriti : Would you like to play something?

Vansh : What?

Akriti : Anything..

Vansh : A basketball quiz? I used to play with Ri…Aksh..

Akriti : Aha! I don’t know about basketball, what about truth and dare?

Vansh : Yeah, okay..

They start playing.

Towards Riddhima-Aksh’s desk :

Aksh : Let’s play a game, what say?

Riddhima : Okay..

Aksh : Take out a pencil..

They both take out their pencils.

Aksh : Now, we’ll write some word on the desk, letters, overlapping, and you’ve to guess it, five rounds, the person who’ll lose will perform a dare tomorrow in playground, ready?

Riddhima : Okay..

(Like here, I've written JASMINE

(Like here, I’ve written JASMINE..Me & Aksh used to play this game and seriously, it’s fun!)

They both start playing and after 5 rounds, Riddhima loses.

Aksh : I told you, I’d win..

Riddhima : Haan, haan, whatever!

Aksh smirks. There, on Vansh-Akriti bench, someone burns in jealousy., Vansh..

Vansh (in his mind) : See, here I’m suffering with this Ak-riti and there, they both are giggling, huh!

*Next day in the playground*

A free period is granted to the students, they can play whatever they want. Riddhima is talking with Sejal, when Aksh arrives to her.

Sejal : Hi Aksh…

Aksh : Hello Sejal, Riddhima, let’s go..

Sejal : Where?

Aksh : Ma’am’s calling..

Sejal : Ohkk..

Riddhima leaves with Aksh towards the basketball court.

Aksh : Take this

Gives his basketball..

Riddhima : But ma’am-

Aksh : Com’on, time for your dare, you’ll have to play with me..

Riddhima : What-

Aksh : Yeah and we’ve audience too, Vansh, xxx and three-four more.

The game starts and Aksh and Riddhima starts playing, while all the audiences cheer up..

xxx : Aksh will win..

Vansh : Yeahh…

After 5 mins, Riddhima puts the ball and wins, she shows thumb and tongue to Aksh, who’s angry.

Riddhima : I win! Yay! Byee loser..

She walks out to Sejal.

xxx: Aksh, you lost! Seriously? By a girl..

Aksh : Shut up xxx (Not taking the names)

Vansh takes Aksh to a side.

Aksh : Yaar..

Vansh : I feel, you were lost in her..

Aksh : Yeah, she’s so beautiful..

Vansh tightens his fist.

Again, after a couple of days, in these days, Riddhima and Aksh started becoming close, leaving Vansh jealous, so, he tried to go to Riddhima, which made Akriti jealous. Today, Aksh was absent and Vansh saw the chance. He goes to Mrs. Ruby.

Vansh : Ma’am..

Mrs. Ruby:  Yes?

Vansh : Ma’am Akriti said, she’s suffering from cough and cold, so doctor told her to stay a bit away from everyone…

Mrs. Ruby :Vansh, you can sit with someone else..Riddhima’s alone, you can go there..

Vansh : OK ma’am..

He returns back, picks his bag and goes to Riddhima.

Riddhima : What?

Vansh : xxxxxxx (narrates)

Riddhima : Okay, sit..

He grabs his seat quickly. During the recess time, Riddhima goes outside, to wash her hands..Vansh keeps a chit under her lunch box and goes to his friends. After coming back, she starts having the tiffin, and notices the chit, she opens it and reads…

“When you’d gone for hand wash, Miss Ritu came and she wants you to be there in Science Department in the next period, and the next period is free”

She keeps the chit back in her bag and quickly finishes her lunch and walks to go to the Science Department, in the stairs, Vansh comes and holds her hand. Her heartbeat increases.

Riddhima : Why have you held my hand?

Vansh : Because I want to apologize from you..I’m sorry! I didn’t realise my feelings, your feelings, but now I’ve and I…

Riddhima : Leave my hand, I’ve to go to Sci-

He keeps finger on her lips and says,”Miss. Ritu didn’t call you..”

Riddhima : What? means this period is not fr-

Vansh : It is..Now, listen to me..I..I..

Riddhima : Lemme go, I’m least interested..

Vansh : Listen..

She jerks her hand and goes back to the classroom..

Departure time, in the crowd, where the children, who go by self transport (their parents come to pick) are gathered there for departure. Riddhima and Vansh are also there. Vansh quickly rushes to her and holds her hand.

Riddhima : What’s your problem, hain?

Vansh : Listen to me, once, please!

Riddhima : Okay, say..

Vansh : I’m sorry, I love you!

Riddhima felt pleased, her eyes became moist, and her grandfather called her and she rushed with him to go back to her home. Vansh stood there, thinking,”I’ll take reply from you, tomorrow, for sure”

**Next morning**

Vansh decided to come early, when Riddhima comes and he was lucky, there was only she and him there. Riddhima is removing her shoes and socks.

Vansh : Why are you removing those?

Riddhima : Today is hawan of our class..

She says without meeting his eyes. He moves towards her and holds her by chin.

Vansh : You didn’t reply me..

Riddhima : Repl..y, whi..ch reply?

Vansh : Yesterday, during departure time..

Riddhima : I don’t kn..o..w

Vansh : Com’on Riddhima..I know what you want to say, don’t make me wait more..

Riddhima : Vansh..!

Vansh : Please..

Her eyes become moist, she hugs him and says,”I love you too!”

“Ahem! Ahem!”

Aksh enters. Riddhima parts off. He says,”Best of luck Vansh and Riddhima”

THE END

I was writing this for Wattpad and then decided to post it here too! Hope you liked this one!..Do tell your reviews..

The post #Collection of Riansh OS #School diariesđź““ appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/25/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: