Saturday 10 April 2021

Sayi and Virat – An Epic Love story (Chapter 2)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Virat asks Sayi not to enter Chavan Niwas after what she did.

Chapter 2

Sayi – Where should I go then?

Virat – I don’t know. It’s your life and you can decide.

Sayi – Are you serious with what you said?

Virat – Sayi, I’m not intoxicated. I’m telling you this in my senses.

Sayi – People often say that ” Words spoken in anger can’t be taken back.” I just hope you realise that very soon.

Virat – Sayi, I’m more matured than you. So I know what is right and wrong. You are no one to point it out.

Sayi – Okay fine. Once you realise your mistake, don’t ever come looking for me.

Virat – I will never go back to my words.

Sayi – I’ll come to Chavan Niwas to collect my things.

Virat turning back to Sayi ( with tears in his eyes) – Come as soon as possible and leave as soon as possible. No one will stop you there. This time not even Aayi will be there to support you.

Sayi had tears in her eyes when she heard all this.

Sayi left without saying anything back to Virat.

Pulkit and Devyani watched the entire scene and was sad. But they were determined to keep these together.

Virat – I want to tell you one last thing, Ms. Sayi Joshi. I’m in love with you. Ik I’m stupid to tell this because we don’t have a future. I just wanted you to know my feelings. I also know you don’t… (He turned back to her direction and found that she wasn’t there) Damn it, where did this girl go again?

He was about to take a step when he realised what he said to Sayi. He hit himself hard for not being responsible.

Sayi is seen walking aimlessly on the road. She imagines all her moments with Virat. She also imagines her moments with her father where he promised her that he would find a groom who is like Virat. A sports car is seen racing on the same road. And it was about to hit Sayi, when someone pulls Sayi to the side.

Stranger – Are you alright Sayi? Why are you crying?

Sayi (out of shock) – Huh..Yes yes. Thank you. (She comes back to her senses) Thank you so much for saving me.

Stranger – Are you alright Sayi?

Sayi – Who are you? How did you know me?

Stranger – Before introducing myself, you come and sit on the bench and drink some water. You look very tired.

Sayi – Okay I’ll do that. Before that, tell me who are you?

Stranger – Sit first and then I’ll tell.

Sayi – Okay fine.

Virat starts searching Sayi everywhere. He asks few drivers about Sayi but in vain. He starts walking towards the high road in search of Sayi.

Stranger – Are you alright now? Why are you in a daze?

Sayi – Listen, I don’t know who you are. And why are you showing my your concern. All that I want to know is who are you?

Stranger – Okay fine. I’ll introduce myself. I’m Advay, Advay Singh Joshi.

Virat spots a person familiar to Sayi but in vain.

Sayi – I’m sorry Advay. But do I know you? I have neither seen you nor heard your name. But your surname sounds familiar.

Advay – Oh really ?

Sayi – Yes, you said Advay Singh Joshi. And I’m Sayi ….

Advay – Joshi. Right?

Sayi – Yes.

Virat spots Sayi with a stranger and goes towards them with a gun.

Advay – There’s a small relationship between us.

Sayi looked Puzzled.

Advay – I know it’ll sound very odd. But yes, I’m your cousin. And also your fiance.

Sayi was shocked.

Sayi – umm..I don’t know what to say. But how come we are cousins? And how can I be your fiance?

Advay – I know that you have many questions. To get the answers, you’ll have to come with me.

Sayi – Advay, I just hope you are serious about what you are talking. Advay also, thank you for making me feel protected for a while.

Advay hugs Sayi. Virat saw that and fumed.

Advay – We have been finding you for more that 15 years. Recently we got to know that kamal uncle passed away. And that’s when Dadu decided to sped up searching you and bringing you back to our place.

Virat kept his gun near Advay’s head.

Sayi – Virat sir are you out of your mind? Leave him.

Advay – Sir, I haven’t done anything against law.

Virat – What are you both doing in a place like this? It’s very dangerous. Sayi go back to the auditorium and sit inside the car. I’ll come soon.

Sayi – I’m not going anywhere.

Virat started losing his control again.

Precap –

Virat – You must be kidding.

Sayi – Why should I ?

Advay – let’s go Sayi.

Sayi walks away from Virat.


The post Sayi and Virat – An Epic Love story (Chapter 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/10/2021 08:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: