Sunday 25 April 2021

RIANSH OS: MRS.PERFECT RAISINGHANIA BY: CANDID11

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

VANSH’S POV.

“Riddhu,come hear na” we were cuddled up when the morning alarm blared and broke our sweet time she woke up as usual “aah vansh its cold”, “who told u to wear shorts and sleep,come back u will feel warm”. “Who told you to keep the Ac temp at 16°” she protested. “I like it that way” i shrugged. “Then even i like it this way and i am late.” “Sweetheart only 5 minutes please”. She ignored me took a bath and went to help siya with her physiotherapy. Am i invisible to her on Sundays atleast she should not do this but whatever it is she will always be my MRS.PERFECT RAISINGHANIA.

I found a love for me

Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead,

“Hello mr. Whom are you staring  at i need to go please excuse me”

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

“Thanks for saving me and sorry for being rude earlier I’m riddhima and you?”

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was,

“Riddhima i love you.” “I love you too vansh.”

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you’re holding mine.

“Riddhima will you marry me, i want to make you mine forever.”

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you’re holding mine.

“Yes yes yes , vansh i will marry u , i love you”

Baby, I’m dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song.

“So mrs riddhima will u kindly Accompany me in this dance”, “You will never change na”, ” yes or no mrs riddhima ur husband doesn’t like to wait”. “Oh is it then fine ill join” she laughed.

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight,

“Vansh look at this , why am i not able to make my hair today im such a mess”, i went towards her and kissed her lips opened her hair loose “perfect”. She blushed.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I’ll share her home,

“Stay away from MY husband u get it , idc ur is his client,P.A or whatever there is a thin line of limit maintain it”. She took me away from aahana  that witch thank you riddhima. “u better stay away from be u get it.” “Oh i see someone is jealous.”

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own.

“VANSH I AM PREGNANT!!!”, “WHAT RIDDHIMA” I LIFTED HER IN THE AIR “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I LOVE U”

We are still kids, but we’re so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we’ll be alright this time,

“Vansh ik u don’t love me, WHERE IS MY ICE-CREAM HUH!?”

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my girl, I’ll be your man

I see my future in your eyes.

“Sweetheart see i got it, and dont ever say that i don’t love you , i love u the most” she nodded and hugged me.

Baby, I’m dancing in the dark, with you between my arms,

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful,

I don’t deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight.

“Vansh im so short look at u burj khalifa.” “Come here” i lifted her and placed her feet ontop of mine “now do u like it”, she blushed and nodded “i love you vansh”

Riddhima entered the room and broke my trance.

Baby, I’m dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite songI

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person,

“Riddhima dont work so much in pregnancy.” “Im just doing sia’s treatment.” She said.”Fine but don’t stress your self,” “ok I won’t.”

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don’t deserve this

You look perfect tonight.

“I love you riddhima.”

“I love you more.” She embraced me in a passionate kiss.

The post RIANSH OS: MRS.PERFECT RAISINGHANIA BY: CANDID11 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/25/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: