Monday 19 April 2021

RIANSH FF: MEANT TO BE YOURS PART 4 : CARING

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello guys , I am back with part 4 of my FF. hope you like it

here it begins…

2 person were watching this whole scenerio. They were Angre and Sia . They smiled and hified at the success of their plan.

fB starts

At angre rooms in night

Sia: lets make them fall over each other and then see what happens..

Angre : are you serious Sia???

Sia: yes you fool ,this plan will help us a lot.

Angre: ( making face) okay I will help you …

Present

Angre: now I should go or boss will suspect me . Okay bye ( he went toward Ridhimma nd Vansh and called them which broke their eye lock and looked at him)

Angre: boss are you okay . How did you fall?? (acting innocent)wait let me help you ..

he help them to get up but when he was helping to stand properly Ridhimma shouted and fell back again holding her feet.

Vansh: Ridhimma are you okay??? ( saying this in a concerned voice he rushed toward her)

Ridhimma: yes sir I am okay I think its just a sprain ( but again winced in pain)

Vansh: you are not okay but saying okay wow (little angry )

He then lifted her in bridal style started towards her room this surprised Ridhimma and she was continously staring at him. Vansh brought her to her room make her lay on the bed. Then he said

Vansh: I will send Angre to bring your medecine and give it you . And you will work from here until you get fine and then go to your hostel. Then he went without letting Ridhimma say him anything. She was surprised by his care for her and was feeling happy too.

At VR enterprises

Vansh was working on laptop but but mind is occupied by thoughts of Ridhimma. He was thinking that Ridhimma is fine or not. he then decided to call her then suddenly he got her call.

Vansh: hello Ridhimma , how are you???(in a concerned tone)

Ridhimma: I am fine sir, sir I have sent you the files pls check it.

Vansh: okay I will check it now you stop working and rest.

Ridhimma: but sir work is left

Vansh: I am your boss so nothing will happen just take rest .. I will talk to you after coming back from office. (he then cuts the call)

He felt a sense of relief by talking to her and then again started working.

In Ridhimma’s room

She was thinking about Vansh when Sia came

Sia: Ridhimma, are you feeling bored by sitting here alone .

Ridhimma: ya Siya and sir is not letting work and telling me to take rest..(making face.)

Sia:(to herself) oh bhai not bad , my intution is strong now.(to Ridhimma) okay lets play rapid fire

Ridhimma(excited): okay

Sia: close our eyes and answer

Sia :favourite food ??

Ridhimma: pav bhaji

Sia: favourite colour??

Ridhimma:Dark green

Sia: favourite pet??

Ridhimma: dogs

Sia : favourite person ??(looked at her intently)

Ridhimma: va….. Sia (thinking why I saw vansh sir face thank god I didn’t said it.)

But sia heard it and tried to hide her smile.

Ridhimma turn ended it was Sia turn but she made excuse and went away.

She went and called Angre

Sia: hello Angre , Ridhimma also likes Vansh bhai but she is unknown like Vansh bhai is we have to do something to make them realise.

Angre: but what we can do??

Sia: why don’t we arrange a party to bring them closer . Ishani can help me in this okay bye will call you later

On other side angre was surprised and said

Angre: ek din pehle PA bani abhi personal wife bananeni ki taiyaari

chalrahi hai wahh …..

There Sia was going to search ishani when ishani called her from back and said

Ishani: I am ready to help you.

Sia turned and went towards her.

Sia: how do you know what help I need??

Ishani: oh sorry I heard your talk with Angre. I was observing Vansh bhai at breakfast today he was looking very happy and was staring at Ridhimma. So ya I am ready to help you.

Sia : thankyou Ishani. You have to tell bhai to organize a party. Tell any reason.

Ishani: well I have reason also…I have got a big order of dresses so we should party na..

Sia: wow ishani congratulations….when did you become so intelligent ishani …

Ishani: sia you….

Then she starts running behind her .

At night Vansh and Angre come back. Vansh directly goes to Ridhimma’s room and knocks.

Vansh : Ridhimma are you okay now??

Ridhimma: yes ,much better thankyou for taking care of me.

Vansh : no problem, you wait I will bring your dinner.

Saying this he went away . Vansh went downstairs to get Ridhimma food there Ishani told him about her success and Vansh decided to organize a party so Sia told him to invite Ridhimma.

Vansh: Ridhimma tomorrow is party at VR mansion at 7 pm . You have to come .

Ridhimma: but sir it’s a family party right.

Vansh: Sia wants you in party so pls come.

Ridhimma : okay sir. Thanks for dinner.

Vansh: oh mention not. take care of yourself

He then went away .

Both Ridhimma and Vansh were feeling happy that the other is coming to party but didn’t know the reason.

Next morning

Ridhimma came down to the hall when she saw two people and then shouted in happiness

Ridhimma: Aryan Sejal…

Aryan and Sejal turned to see Ridhimma and ran towards her. Sejal hugged Ridhimma and next Aryan hugged Ridhimma this was witnessed by a person who fumed when he saw Aryan hugging Ridhimma.

Precap: jealous Vansh Rai Singhania . Kabir meets vansh . Vansh ridhimma dance

I forget write that ishani is fashion designer in character sketch and another main character which is Kabir Vansh’s best friend and is a police officer . (honest police officer unlike show)

so here part 4 ends. Hope you liked it let me know you pov through comments.

The post RIANSH FF: MEANT TO BE YOURS PART 4 : CARING appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/19/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: