Monday 19 April 2021

Anuama FF – Vanraj concerned about his children? Ep: 17

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

One day when Samar was sitting in the hall Vanraj comes and asks him politely

Vanraj:Are you planning to study further?

Samar : No papa,I am interested in Dance and I will teach in Maa’s dance academy and I am planning to go abroad. There is a Dance offer for me from there and I have to pass a screening test for it!

Vanraj: You can do whatever you want,but do it with all your heart.

Samar: Yes papa,I love dancing and dancing is my passion. After my parents I love dance and my siblings.

Vanraj: Oh! Now I am relaxed you don’t have a girlfriend!(Mocking)

Samar: NO!! My girlfriend is Dance.

Vanraj sees Toshu on his phone and he shouts at him for not studying.Vanraj is generally not strict but when it comes to studies he wants his children to score.

Vanraj:Why are you always on your phone?

Toshu: My notes are on my phone.

Vanraj: Now you study what’s there in your Book.Keep your phone aside.

Toshu : No papa…I am not wasting time on phone like Sweety and Samar.

Vanraj: Sweety is a small and Samar doesn’t have anything to study his career is fixed. But you don’t have time.

Toshu: I will make it up for sure.Don’t worry Paapa!

Vanraj: I know that.But you have to get a good job otherwise the family won’t run just by money made by Samar and Anu.I am not judging their profession or their passion just saying like that.

Toshu: Yes Paapa.. I will.

Sweety comes inside Toshu’s room and takes away his speaker.Vanraj sees this and shouts at her. He asks her to go and study since she is doing her 12th. Toshu laughs as he hears Vanraj shouting at Pakhi.Pakhi cries and goes to Anu and Anu asks Vanraj why did he scold pakhi. Vanraj told sorry and said that Anu is spoiling her kids.

The post Anuama FF – Vanraj concerned about his children? Ep: 17 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/19/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: