Friday 12 March 2021

The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 7)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Guys , here the  7th chapter….. I hope you guys will enjoy it 😉😉😉

………………………………..

Riddu ; Vanshhhhhhh

vansh was lying in his own blood with lots of wounds in his chest ….. He turned towards Riddu and shocked to see her in his house

Vansh; why did you come here… oh I forgot come … come.. come and put salt on my wounds ….

Riddu ; stop it vansh it’s true I don’t love you but that doesn’t mean that I want to see you in pain… I am not a devil…

Vansh; of course you you are not a devil but an angel i am the devil….so  leave me alone….. my mood is not good…

Riddu; please listen to me once

Vansh; I don’t have time to listen your rubbish.. so..

Riddu ( irritated voice); I just want only 5 minutes not your whole life time ok?

Vansh; ok only 5 minutes 5 minutes means 5 minutes not 6 or 4 …

Riddu ; ( in an angry ) I came hear to ask you to forgive me and remember I don’t love you… I thought if I did not ask forgiveness from you You would harm my family….

Vansh; harm your family? why did you think like that

Riddu;( sarcastic tone) because I know you values your ego and honor so much as I reject you it may affect your honor that’s why…

Vansh; you have only 3 minutes…

Riddu; do you know what is love? love is the most powerful human experience .It is what make life most worth living . At its worst it start wars, ruined fortune destroy families like your love makes my life living hell. Love is not a object which can buy using power or money . We have to earn it by being emotional. To love we must have a pure heart… love comes with admiration , respect , affection , loyalty and appreciation not with fear …… So MR. VANSH RAISINGHANIA I can not love you …never …. I am not your type girl… I want to live a peaceful life not a mafia life…I want a simple life not a complicated one…we can’t marry … marriage not a certificate but a  promise of seven births for that both have to love each other…. if you understand this fact its better for both of us….. So please leave me and find a suitable girl who can fulfill your dreams by standing with you………….

Vansh ‘; ( angrily) your time is over

Riddu; even I am done

saying this Riddu leave his room… Vansh was angry to the core .. Riddu’s each words were echoing in his mind….

Vansh ( on call); Angre bring her there…

Vansh ( thinking) ; what you did is wrong sweat heart .. you should not do that.. what you criticize is my love.. I can not bare that. .your mine … your love is mine ..now  you have to bare the punishment now … I promise my self that I will make you fall in love with me …and  then you will have to beg for my love .. just wait and watch sweat heart your bad fate is coming…you know love and hate has a thin line.. so be ready sweat heart…….

In RA mansion

Riddu; Dad I want to go back to London for week…

Deep; why is that?

Riddu; please dad

Nakul; is there anyone who can not live with out you

Riddu ;( hitting him playfully) shut up bro.. nothing like that

Nithik; then what is the reason?

Riddu; I am boring bro

Nakul; I know what to do

Riddu; what?

Nithik; we can go for clubbing . do you like that?

Riddu ( thinking) even I want to free from these problems , then its a good idea to relax my self

Deep’; ok for Riddu’s betterment go tomorrow night

Riddu’; (hugging Deep )thanks dad . love you so much

Suhana’; even I want to come

Riddu;( pecking her cheeks ) no baby children are not allowed there …

Suhana fells bad but it was her Kuhu’s statement so she easily agree to that..

( all the family members of Agrawal’s spend a quality time happily …. Riddu was in nine cloud seeing her happy family but her smile vanished remembering Vansh .. if he harm her family…?)

In the night ,

Riddu was sleeping in her bed wearing a short and loose t – shirt. suddenly someone came and give her an injection and pick her in bridal style and went out her room……

After 3 or 4 hours later

Riddu was tied by a rope to a chair … She was in a dark room … there was nor light but moon light came through a small window… but the smell in the room was very bad like she is in a grave yard …

Riddu; where am I ? I was sleeping in my room .. then here … what is that bad smell.. the smell of dirty blood and the smell of corpse.. how is that possible…

suddenly throw the moon light she something that make her shocked.. she saw she is in room where the corpse hanging on the wall … It was really horror to look.. there were lots of corpse with head and without head … some of them were badly spoiled .. and she saw everywhere blood .. dirty blood….she saw some body parts on the floor… the bodies were eaten by animals… it was a horror scene for her … because of the smell and corpse she fainted…

when she again wake up she screamed as much as she can

when she again wake up she screamed as much as she can

Riddu; help me…hel….h…help…m…me…. ( crying badly) pl…plea…please….help…me…

then she feel something on her face like water drops.. after much efforts she saw what is .. blood.. new blood..she looked up hurrily.. then she saw the wildest dream in her life … a dead man is hanging in the ceiling above her head.. and his blood drops falling on her face..  what a horror ..  she scream because of the afraid …then she unintentionally looked it again … yes she identify who was it .. it was him.. who was her co worker ..Nishal.. he proposed a two days ago but she refused it .. but how he died?

she with some courage look at other corpses whish were hanging on the wall. She identify them also.. they were who tried to misbehave with her in the shopping mall. The she saw a dead body whose fingers were cut and face was burned… It was he … who tried to kiss her in the shopping mall… but why and how they died …

and that too who misbehaved with her …. who can do such things..?

Man ; me… only I can do such things sweat heart….

she surprisingly ,

Riddu; you? You here?

Man ; yes .. me .. your soulmate…

……………………………….

The post The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 7) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/12/2021 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: