Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 20)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

so here the 20th chapter

……………………………………………………

In VR mansion,

Siya; ( crying) doctors say its a sudden heart attack….. I….I…. never knew dad has a heart issue… he ..he.. never told us .. the doctors say they told dad to do a operation but he denied it … they say if he did that operation dad will never lea….leave…us….

Riddu ; ( consoling Siya ) shhhh… ok…ok… so I can’t say you not to cry but try to be strong Siya… you and Ishani have to look after dadi and uma mom in this current situation… so be strong… where is Vansh and Aryan…..

Siya ; Aryan bhai is there but didn’t see Vansh bhai please Riddu I am afraid of Vansh bhai he seems to be strong but he is so sensitive so please

Riddu; shhh ok I will take care of him…. be strong ok?

Siya; hmmm

Riddu ( thinking ); where is this Vihaan ? ……

In Kabir’s mansion

Vihaan rang the door bell of Kabir’s house furiously….. Kabir opened the door..

Kabir; Vihaan what is this misbehavior… do you want to broke this door bell…  what is this hurry?

Vihaan grabbed Kabir from his collar and pressed against the wall…

Vihaan; you blo*dy cheater……. I will never leave you…

Kabir; Vihaan … Vihaan…. Vihaan… what is this… are you mad…

Vihaan slapped Kabir in a hard manner and because of it Kabir’s lips were cracked and it began to bleed…..

Vihaan; you cheat me … you cheat me… you cheat me… I always thought you as my brother but you! you cheat me… you blo*dy cheater……

Kabir tried to touch Vihaan but Vihaan aggressively pushed him….

Vihaan; don’t come near me…. I … I… I really hate you now… we planned to take Raisinghania’s property together but you and your blo*dy mother took the whole property without me…

Kabir; Vihaan just listen to me… what the hell are you talking … I don’t know what are you talking are you drunk?

Vihaan ( laughing like a maniac); woow what a drama …. where is your mom ,the best actress… you guys deserve the Oskar award … I recommend you guys… blo*dy cheaters…. I hate you … don’t think I will leave you two… get ready….

Kabir; Vihaan…..

Vihaan; no more dramas…. what is this

saying this he put a letter on the dining table… Kabir was totally shocked seen it….

Kabir; Vihaan its fa…..

before Kabir complete the sentence Vihaan went from there angrily making Kabir dumb…..

after the departure of Vihaan , kabir again started to read the letter… it was the last will of Ajay Raisinghania….  

In somewhere,

Vihaan ( angrily) ; Vansh enjoy your meal today… Tomorrow is your last day… get ready.. You will die by your love…. ha…ha..ha… you will die… you will die…. so then if not the property ,I will able to take my revenge …..

Vansh( smirking); Interesting …. Very interesting….I am ready twin bro….

Vihaan; huh! ready? so much attitude no….. I have been waiting to kill you for 2 years , but no more waiting tomorrow will be the last day of you Vansh Raisinghania……….

Vansh;( smiling) Day dreaming am I right bro? sorry twin bro….

Vihaan; Vanshhhhhhh

In Kabir’s mansion,

Kabir ( wiping his bleeding lips); mom I think something is wrong

Anu; even I think the same… we never tried to get such a will

Kabir; mom Vihaan is like a monster now… he will never spare us…

Anu; but Kabir… this last will … its confusing me…

Kabir; same here mom

Anu; Kabir I am getting negative vibes… I feel something bad is going to happen…..

Kabir; don’t worry mom we will fulfill our revenge with or without Vihaan……

In somewhere ,

Vansh was talking with the same red hoodie person….

Vansh ; did you do it?

Person; yes… I did it perfectly…..

Vansh; where is he now?

person; want to see?

Vansh ( with moist eyes); yes please

Person; but no more tears ok?

Vansh( smiling); ok… pinky promise…..

Person; ( smiling)so here he is

Then the person showed a man in casual ….. and the red hoodie free Vansh

Vansh ; Dad! dad ypu here I am so happy…..

saying this Vansh hugged him tightly….

Ajay; ( wiping his tears )I am fine my son… see I am totally fine…. all thanks to her….

saying this both Vansh and Ajay turned towards the red hoodie person….

Ajay ; ( to the red hoodie person)thank you so much Riddima!

( ya guys so the red hoodie man is none other than our tigress Riddu)

Riddu ( Hugging both); no thanks uncle its my duty…. however they are enjoying your fake death and fake last will

Ajay; poor Vihaan , Kabir and Anupriya….

Vansh; Trible apart!

Riddu; Bingo!

all three laughed thinking how they captive their enemies in their own game……..

………………………………….

so guys there is only 4 chapters to end. this FF…

Next chapter will be the last war of this revenge battle…. lets see who will win…… And Riddu and Vansh will tell how they did this whole game and why they did a fake death 😌😌😌😌😌

The post The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 20) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/31/2021 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: