Wednesday 31 March 2021

On The Path Of Love (Chapter 6: Performance) RiAnsh

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey everyone,I hope you all are doing well. Sorry I didn’t updated for more than a week,but I was busy with some college works. So no more wasting further time chapter starts with…..

He reached school with his little princess Pari,
She was nervous, Vansh looked at her and asked,
“What happened Pari?”
Pari looks him with innocence and nervousness, “Vansh, I’m scared, what if my performance doesn’t go well, what if I forget my steps, everyone will laugh at me”
Vansh knelt down with a smile and says, “Pari, you have practiced all the steps very well, just be confident. You know, this fear is just like an illusion, and if you consider it as reality you’ll fail, never let this fear win over you. When you are scared of something just smile, when fear will see you smiling, fear itself will get scared” and he kisses her cheeks.
Pari hugs Vansh and says, “You are the best,I love you”
Vansh, “I love you too…. Now go”
And she goes backstage
While Vansh settle down at the audience chairs and looks at every participant and smiles…….

FB starts,
Professor comes in the class for an announcement and says,
“Annual day is going to come and I want each and everyone to participate, as you all know our beloved professor, ‘Mr. Avinash Shetty’ is going to retire, so you all have to also perform for their farewell.”
Vansh thinks, “now what is this….. I don’t wanna participate like dancing, singing, skits all those are not my cup of tea”
Till that professor asks everyone that who wants to participate in which program, and also makes the pair now only last 6 students are left in which Vansh and Riddhima both are included and now professor asks,
“Who wants to take part in literary program?”
Just then Vansh and Riddhima both raised their hand and they look at each other blankly, like why always we both have to pair.
Professor, “Fine then you both have to recite speech for audience together and host for some time”
They both nod and leave.
Next day both of them prepare a long speech together and divide within themselves, that who will read which part and at last they are prepared for the day.
Now the annual day is here everyone is preparing for their performance, just the Riddhima and Vansh both see a chaos at a site where participants were preparing for dance. They both goes there and sees that two participants who were performing welcome or namaskar dance out of them one participant leg is injured and now no one is ready to perform there.
So Riddhima thinks, “I guess, I should dance in her place, because still 2 hours is left for the performance, I and Vansh had already practiced the speech so many times, we don’t have so much work now”
Vansh thinks, “Though I’m not interested in dancing, but I’m not that bad dancer, and if no one is ready to dance then I guess, I should go”
They both say together, “I’ll dance”
The only participant who was left, whose partner was injured told, “perfect then, you both dance, it’s still 2 hours left, I’ll teach you, as the performance is not that lengthy. It’s just 3-4 mins performance”
They both nod looking at each other.
They both start practicing,
Vansh says, “what can’t you dance properly? From when you are smashing my feet”
Riddhima, “O hello!!! excuse me, from when you are pushing me. Not performing a single step properly. What do you think? You are Hrithik Roshan from kaho na pyaar hai, that I’ll enjoy dancing with you”
Vansh, “what do you think that you are Madhuri from Devdas? That I’ll enjoying dancing with you”
Riddhima, “at least I dance better than you”
Vansh, “O just shut up”
The one who was teaching them scolds,
“You both are just talking, not focusing on the step, now I understood why you both have participated in speech, you both only know how to talk. Now shut your mouth and focus on steps”
They both look each other angrily and starts practicing, their practice was done now, trainee told them,
“I hope that you both will perform properly, majority of the time you both have wasted in arguing”
Vansh, “she was arguing”
Riddhima, “he was arguing”
Trainee, “shut up both of you. Go and stand there at backstage. All the best”
They both goes and stand near backstage.
Their performance gets started, everyone was mesmerized with their performance. School staff appreciated them as everybody was aware that they learn the steps, few hours ago and then too they performed so well, they are so young but they are way too smart.
Annual day came to an end,
they both recite their speech,
receive appreciation for their dance,
applauds from audience,
certificate from judges,
complaints and grudges (of course from each other)
They both left for their house.
FB ends. 

Vansh clapped seeing Pari’s performance. She receives a trophy and comes running towards Vansh and says in joyful manner, “Look I received trophy”
Vansh, “Yes because my Pari deserve this as she is the best” And kisses her on her cheeks
Pari, “No you are the best”
Vansh, “no you”
You…… You….. You…… ❤

Authors note: still some chapters are left and after that childhood part will get over. Please let me know that should I post those chapter or within 1 or 2 chapters I should complete it? As I felt that this chapter was little boring. Till then stay happy, stay safe, spread love and positivity ❤

The post On The Path Of Love (Chapter 6: Performance) RiAnsh appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/31/2021 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: