Wednesday 10 February 2021

The Dangerous Mafia and his Sweet Girlfriend-Riansh-12- Teddy Day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : Now, you should leave Mr…

Vansh nods and makes an exit. 

Next morning, 

Riddhima : Ah!! Momma, Dadaa….

Samarth,Sejal , Aryan and Kabir come. (Hope you didn’t forget them ☻) 

Samarth : What happened Riddhi ?

Riddhima : Dada..I..rememb…ber something….My wedding is happening..Oh! My head is hurting..

Sejal (to Samarth in low tone) : Is she regaining her memory ?

Samarth : Maybe! 

Kabir : What else are you remembering ? 

Riddhima : A groom…He has a beard..

Vansh who is on the call..

Vansh : Thank God, now I’ll get her back, Continue this drama!! 

Riddhima : He’s tall, handsome..sherwani!! He looks like..

Aryan : Like ? 

Riddhima : V…

Kabir : Vansh?  

Riddhima : Yess..Vansh…yess…

Samarth : She is remembering everything,we’ll be in trouble now..

Sejal : Riddhu, stop it!!! Get ready..

They all leave, Riddhima shuts the door. 

Vansh : Ha Riddhu..IS it working ? 

Riddhima : Ha..It is! 

Vansh : So, that’s it for today’s drama..

Riddhima nods. She gets ready and leaves for office. 

In office : 

Vansh : So, did they say something  ?

Riddhima : No…

Vansh : They’ll make a new move, I know..

Riddhima : But y’ forgot one thing..

Vansh : What ? 

Riddhima gives him a teddy and says,” This teddy is a symbol of our love and signifies how important you’re, may you be blessed with joy, happiness and cuteness..” 

Vansh : Vansh Rai Singhania doesn’t forget anything..

He gives her a teddy saying,”You’re always in my thoughts and In my dreams, Wherever I may Go! You’ll always be close to my ♥ on this teddy bear day, I’d like to say I love you more than you know..” 

Riddhima : But I know how much you love me..

Vansh : How much ? 

Riddhima : Infinite! 

Vansh : No, this is less…Infinite times infinite..

Riddhima giggles..

Vansh : Arrey! Why’re you laughing ? 

Riddhima : Nothing! 

Angre : Boss, Malhotra is calling you..

Vansh : Give it! 

On call : 

M : Hello VR 

VR : Hello

M : So, are you scared ? That’s why keeping girls around, right ? 

VR : Yaa..I am scared, huh!! VR is never scared..

Riddhima (in her mind) : I should leave..

She exits. 

VR : VR is not even scared of GOD !

M : Hm, Mr.VR is not scared of GOD right..Mr.VR , Rana Malhotra will make you so scared that you’ll come here pleading..

VR laughs and says,”I’ll be waiting for it, Mr. RANA MALHOTRA

M : Good luck

VR : VR doesn’t need luck, I think you need it! Don’t waste my time, it’s precious..I have work to do, all aren’t like YOU, Mr. RANA MALHOTRA 

He hangs up,

I hope you like it, what’s Rana’s plan ? And what’s going on? Will Riddhima be against her parents or against Vansh ? Stay tuned! Happy Teddy Day! 

Follow @riansh.obsessed for more!

 

The post The Dangerous Mafia and his Sweet Girlfriend-Riansh-12- Teddy Day! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/10/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: