Wednesday 10 February 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #24 Happy Teddy Day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The very next morning,The bell rings..Riddhima goes and opens the door.  But nobody is there. She is coming back when someone holds her by the waist. 

Riddhima: V..(she feels unknown touch) 

She turns. 

Riddhima : Kabir 😠😠 What are you doin here ?

Vansh , Siya and Aryan come . 

Siya : Vansh , don’t say anything..Riddhima needs to handle him!

Vansh nods. 

Kabir : Riddhu darling, (bends on his knees) will you be my Valentine ? 

Riddhima :No, never !😡

Kabir : Please give me a chance..

Riddhima : Seems like you didn’t get anyone else ! Leave right now or else the result will be worse.

Kabir : Please naa..

Riddhima : No never ! 🙄

He tries to hold her waist when she kicks him.

Riddhima : Don’t try to come near me again or you see..🤬

Kabir : One chance ? 🙂

Riddhima : Get out !😡😡

Kabir gives her a teddy and says,”Happy Teddy Day”

Riddhima : Priya (housemaid) 

Priya :Yes mme..

Riddhima: Take this teddy and..

Priya : Throw it ?

Riddhima: Give to your daughter..

Priya : Thanks mme

She leaves.

Riddhima: Kabir, go from here right now..

Kabir : But where will i go? 

Riddhima: That’s not my problem..Just leave from here right now 😏😏

Kabir : Riddhu..

Riddhima pushes him out. She comes back. Vansh gives her a big teddy bear. 

Vansh : it’s just like you my sweetie…My teddy…

Riddhima smiles and gives him a teddy too..

Riddhima: This teddy is a token of love 😍

Vansh : Thank you n Happy Teddy Day 

Riddhima: Happy Teddy Day! I want to tell you something..

Vansh : Proceed

Riddhima: Vo..I have already broken up with Kabir..He is not in my life..

Vansh : Shhh…I trust you…more than me..

Riddhima smiles 😊 Vansh gets closer to her forehead but she pushes him and narrows her eyes. 

Riddhima : No..Stay away !

Vansh : You’re a magnet and I’m iron..so sorry can’t stay away..

Riddhima: Stupid !

Vansh : Well, I am stupid so you will be Mrs. Riddhima Stupid Rai Singhania..

Riddhima : Idiot !🙄

Vansh : Mrs. Riddhima Idiot Rai Singhania 🤓😜

Riddhima : I am gussa 😤😤

Vansh : My cutiee..pleas3 don’t be gussa.. Please 😍 or I have many other options 😐😑

Riddhima : I am no more gussa😚😚

Vansh :😂😂🤗

They both hug each other..

I hope y’ like it…Happy Teddy Day! LOADS OF LOVE 😍💝 Keep supporting..Sorry for short episode…

 

The post #Love from the heaven.. #24 Happy Teddy Day! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/10/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: