Monday 22 February 2021

Namak Issk Ka 22nd February 2021 Written Episode Update: Yug takes Rani and Lucky to Kahani

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Namak Issk Ka 22nd February 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Yug rings the bell. Lucky opens the door. He says you.. Why are you here? Yug says to take you with me. Your didi is at my place. We are married now. Lucky says in heart I will save didi from him like I saved her from Thakur. He says help me. Lucky says you are all bad people and you make my didi’s life difficult. He hits Yug. Yug says what are you doing? He says saving my didi from you. Yug calls Kahani. She says not done with insults in person that you’re calling me now? Why are you silent now? Lucky says insult? Your beard is so weird. Kahani says Lucky.. How are? She is happy to hear their voice. Kahani says what are you doing with my Lucky and Rani? he says I am going to take them. Kahani says kidnap them? Lucky says I will hit him. Yug says I am here to bring them to you. Ask him to pack the bag. Lucky says Rani isn’t home. She went to the shop. Yug says we will get her from there. Kahani says if he doesn’t bring them in 15 minutes, I will go to police.

Lucky says he’s here to take us to didi. Rani runs. She’s scared of Yug. Yug says why is she running from? He says I don’t know. Kahani calls Yug and says only 13 minutes are left. He says one sister ran, other is threatening. They run after Rani. Kahani comes there. Rani hugs her. She says didi.. Rani says Yug wants to kidnap me. Lucky says he’s didi’s husband now. Right didi? Kahani says yes. Rani says where is your mangalsutra? Kahani says in his house, the bride wears it after a pooja after 15 days. Rani gives them garlands and says we couldn’t be at the wedding so please do it again.

Kahani and Yug recalls their wedding and fights. They make each other wear the garlands. Lucky ties their knot.

Episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Namak Issk Ka 22nd February 2021 Written Episode Update: Yug takes Rani and Lucky to Kahani appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/22/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: