Monday 8 February 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #22 The epic propose day

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : Vansh, now may I leave  ?

Vansh : Ha, we’ll meet tomorrow in school

Riddhima smiles and leaves. 

At night : 

Siya and Aryan are back in the mansion while they’ll receive a call that adults are stuck there for 1 week due to some problem..

Siya : So, Vansh, who did y’ give rose ? 

Vansh : Nobody..

Aryan : Vansh, now tell..

Vansh : I’ll tell y’ on Valentine’s Day..

He leaves. 

Aryan : Means there’s someone in his life..

Siya : Hm, it’s good..!

Aryan : Now, he has increased my curiosity, so I’ll find her..

Siya : Aryann..!!! Focus on your Valentine not his’s..

Aryan : Ha..! 

Next morning, 

In the school : 

Vansh is standing on the gate of the school.

Vansh : Today I’ll confess my feelings to her..! 

Riddhima’s car stops. She comes out, wearing a purple saree, open hairs , and makeup. She came inside. Vansh is continuously seeing her. She waves hand. 

Riddhima : Hey, where are y’ lost? 

Vansh : In y’ 

Riddhima : Me ? 

Vansh : Yeah, again y’ are looking very nice..

Riddhima : Thank you..

She went inside. 

Vansh: I can’t stop myself..

In the class:  

They both are teaching in the same class. 

Vansh : Aah…

Riddhima : What happened ??

Vansh : My leg injured..

Riddhima : Go sit there.

Vansh nods and sits on the bench. 

Vansh (in his mind) : Now, I can see her properly..

The class is over. They both are walking. 

Riddhima : So, who are y’ going to propose today ? 

Vansh : Y’ will know soon..(winks) But what about you..?

Riddhima :Y’ will too know soon (winks) 

They both smile. 

At evening, In office : 

Riddhima : Today I’ll confess my feelings to him..

Vansh : Riddhima, come here..

She comes inside. Vansh covers his cabin with the blinds. 

Riddhima : What is this ? Why did y’..

Before she could complete, he bended on his knees forwarding his hand towards her’s..

Vansh : I don’t know why I like you ? I don’t know why I feel sad on the day when, I do not see your face, I only know one thing that , I do not bear any meaning without you., If I know what is LOVE , that’s only because of you..Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be, Will you spend your rest of life with me ? 

Riddhima keeping hand on his hand says,”All I wanted was someone to care for me, All I wanted someone to be there for me, All I ever wanted was someone who’d be true, All I ever wanted was someone like you..” 

Vansh smiles and gets up. 

Vansh : Come..

He takes her to a secret room inside his cabin. 

Riddhima : Secret room..! 

The room is decorated with balloons, hearts etc..etc.. Then, he switches off the lights, and only candle-lights are left. He pulls the chair and she sits. Then, he sits. He opens the champagne and pours it to two glasses. They sip it and have the candle-light snacks. 

Vansh : Well, whom you want to propose ? 

Riddhima : It’s a man with a beard, sweet voice, handsome person..People call him as VR . 

Vansh smiles. 

Riddhima : Accha listen, don’t tell anyone or else I won’t leave you..

Vansh nods. 

Vansh : But you have to promise me..

Riddhima : What promise ? 

Vansh : Promise you will never betray me ? 

Riddhima : Promise! 

Vansh smiles. 

Riddhima : But I can get angry sometimes on you..

Vansh : Hmm..

Riddhima : And you have to convince me..

Vansh : I won’t let you get angry..

He smirks. 

That’s all for the episode..I prepared this edit for today’s insta post..Hope y’ like the episode and the edit..Thank you..Keep loving ♥

 

The post #Love from the heaven.. #22 The epic propose day appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/08/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: