Saturday 16 January 2021

Riansh Os: Losing her (completed)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey guys, Hahaha I came back so fast, But all those os I have already posted on Wattpad, I hope you like this one too, it’s long!

Author’s pov

Riddhima sat overwhelmed with the love she received from Vansh, she is scared of death but with him, She can believe that he won’t let her die.

R(to herself smiling): I will bear anything & I am sure as long as he is by my side, death won’t touch me. And I will not let those incidents affect our love. (holding her stomach) hai na baby? Your daddy won’t let anything happen to us, don’t worry. I will tell him about you on his birthday, and I am sure he will go mad with happiness. He is going to shower you with love, you won’t be an orphan like me, baby. You are Vansh Raisinghania’s daughter/son, and you’ll be pampered (pouting) actually it scares me because I know that whenever he loves someone, He pampers him so much. (cupping her mouth dramatically) Please don’t be your second aunt. Ishaani is enough. (laughed)

V: kya Hua sweetheart? Laughing with yourself? 

R(hiding her smile): Emm just felt like laughing, My mood is good now. 

V(strangely): Your mood is good? what about the attacks? 

R(holding his hands while resting her head on his shoulder): To be frank, I would have freaked out if you weren’t here. However, won’t it be so bad to shiver here when you are with me? You asked me if I trust you and I told you that I trust you more than myself. I am leaving this burden on you (grinning) You have to save me like every single time. 

V(to himself): Did she lose her mental balance? Or still, she is acting in front of me the innocence scene, I guess we should go to the next plan, I want your heart to be broken that Your life won’t be worth-living, Riddhima! 

V(fake smile): Of course, I will save you, The danger can’t touch you when I am here with you. 

She rested her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats, and then looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes. 

R: Do you know, Vansh? When I put my head here, I feel like a shelter that I have never had. My safest shelter in this world.  I craved all my life to have love, now, I feel like a dream comes true. Thank you; 

He clenched his fists when he heard her words, and she frowned meeting his eyes which for a moment showed different yet strange emotions. 

R(confused): what happened Vansh? 

V(controlling himself): nothing sweetheart, I didn’t like the fact that my wife is saying “thanks” to me. 

R(smiling): Ohhh, I can’t say thanks but I can do another thing. 

From the look on his face, she knew he didn’t have an idea, she closed her eyes embarrassed, and fused their lips together, Vansh didn’t expect this bold move but couldn’t pull away. therefore, He simply kissed her a kiss of poison, love, hatred, & revenge. A few minutes after, he opened his eyes to find her melted in his arms. He cursed himself again and moved away.

R: where are you going? 

V(covering up): Actually, I have work with Angrey, and we still need to know about the identity of your attacker. I can’t endanger your life. 

R(dreamingly): Bappa gave me the sweetest husband in the world, and That Ahaana dared to badmouth you in front of me. (angrily) I feel like slapping her again. 

V(shocked): you slapped her? 

R(giggling): a very hard slap. let her come and utter one more word, I will smack her head with something for sure. 

V(to himself): I am getting angry by time, and she will notice me at any moment, I have to go away now. 

R(looking at him): Ohh My obsessed Husband, You are angry because I am stopping you from running behind the attacker? Ok, I am letting you now, Go and catch him and (whispered) come back fast to me. 

V(forcing a smile): I will, take care and call me if something occurred, during these 3 weeks you have been attacked many times so stay alert. 

R: Patidev, if I didn’t know better, I would have thought that you are trying to scare me. Very nice try, but sorry Mr, My husband loves me so much, and he can’t live without us. 

V: Us? 

R(covering the matter): Me and his family, Am I right or Am I right? 

V: Yes, You are, Now, enough, Take rest & I am going. 

He kissed her forehead and went outside to meet Ahaana, she saw him and laughed sarcastically. 

Ah: tch tch tch, I feel bad for you, Vansh, Making big plans and playing with her life, then going like a lost puppy to hug her. how desperate!

V(warning): Ahaana, control your tongue, or else I will get rid of it for you. So that you can stop saying nonsense and focus on the next step. 

Ah(smirked): You don’t want a scratch on her body, I am ok with it, but My next plan will be satisfying, just wait and watch. 

V: My both enemies are against each other now, It’s a worth-watching show, isn’t it? 

Ah: Indeed, It is. Kabir thinks I am on his side and trying to frame you, and Riddhima thinks Kabir wants to kill her, but in fact, I and you are on the same team and fooling both of them. I love this game so much.

V: the moment, I will see the hurt look in her eyes, the broken heart and shattered soul, I will be joyful, after her betrayal when I trusted her, she deserves it more than anyone else.

Room

Riddhima was on an important call with a man, who was explaining everything to her. 

R: Are you confident that it will work? 

Man: Yes, It will, I am sure of it, I have studied the file for a long time, & this is the perfect ad fastest solution. 

R: Then I will do it, Thank you very much for your help, and I am sorry for the disturbance. 

Ma: I will send it tomorrow. 

R: All right, I will wait for it.

She disconnected the call, Vansh was standing near the door looking at her doubtfully. 

V: who was he? 

R: Wrong number. 

V(raising his eyebrow): I see, (holding his head) I don’t know why I have a headache. 

R(anxious): WHat? Why? I will bring the medicines now, don’t move ok? . (looking for the jug of water) Where’s it? They must have taken it, I will go to bring it. 

She rushed out of the room descending the stairs hurriedly to the kitchen, she noticed something near the pool, and walked slowly only to be pushed there, and started drowning.

R(shouts): Help (drown) Vaaaanshhh !! 

she surrendered when she couldn’t take it anymore to the darkness that dominated her world. 

continued on next page…

The post Riansh Os: Losing her (completed) appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/16/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: