Saturday 9 January 2021

Love, Romance, and Revenge #Riansh Episode 64

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The episode starts with Anuprya and Rudra going to Riddhima’s room to check on her and inform her about something.

Anuprya: How are you Riddhima dear? Are you fine?

Riddhima: Yes mom, I’m fine don’t worry.

Rudra: I know that pregnancy isn’t easy to you darling and you have passed through a lot during those 6 months. I’m really proud of you dear as you are really brave and very strong. God bless you dear you and the lovely child. Don’t worry dear it is just a month left and then our gorgeous child will arrive.

Riddhima: I’m really excited for the arrive of the baby so much.

Anuprya: We are preparing to you something my dearest Riddhima to try to make you chill and relax.

Riddhima: What is that?

Rudra: We have prepared a very important ritual for you.

Anuprya: Which is the baby shower.

Riddhima: Really?!

Rudra: Yes dear, we will do a lot of things to you during this ritual.

Anuprya: During this ritual we will bless you with it along with blessing your lovely child.

Riddhima: I’m really eager for that ritual as you know how much I enjoy doing every ritual.

Anuprya: So I will leave you now so I could finish all the preparations and I left to you on the table all the things that you will need it while getting ready to this ritual.

Rudra: Get ready fast dear and take care of yourself.

Riddhima: Okay dad, thank you dad and mom for your care and love. I will get ready fast and I will come.

After Rudra and Anuprya left, Riddhima starts getting ready.

Getting ready wasn’t that easy to Riddhima after being in the 8th month of pregnancy as her tummy starts to be very huge and she wasn’t able to do the things that she was getting used to do it.

Everything she is doing now, she does it with a lot of difficulties.

Riddhima to herself: I really appreciate all the women and every mother in the whole world. They really suffer a lot, I have really passed through a lot of things during my pregnancy that made me know how the mothers really suffer even before their child born. May God bless all the mothers in the whole world.

While Riddhima was talking to herself while getting ready, the duppata has fallen from her hand and she wasn’t able to get it from the floor due to the size of her tummy.

Riddhima to herself: Oh my God! How I will manage now to get my duppata?! It is really hard! I will can’t get it so how I will manage to get ready now without the duppata?!

Vansh: I will help you.

Vansh’s words has saved Riddhima from this struggle and she was surprised how he always manage to come at the moment that she really needs him on it.

When she always pass through any struggles, he always comes on the right time.

He comes near her and he gets to her the duppata and he makes her sit.

Vansh: I will make you get ready, I will complete the things that is missing in your look and I will complete getting you ready as you don’t need now to get ready alone as your husband has come to help you.

He takes the duppata and makes her wear it.

Then he starts arranging her hair and starts making her wear her jewelry.

Then he starts putting to her make up.

While he was making her getting ready, her hair stuck on his shirt.

Riddhima: Ouch! My hair stuck on your shirt Vansh!

Riddhima was trying to free her hair, but she wasn’t able to do that.

Then Vansh requests her to stop doing anything.

Vansh: Wait Riddhima, don’t move a lot and I will manage to free your hair from the shirt. Just wait and relax.

Riddhima: Okay, but please quickly because it really hurts.

Vansh: Okay.

Vansh starts freeing Riddhima’s hair from his shirt and they were very close to each others while he was doing that.

Riddhima and Vansh were feeling attached being together.

Vansh was feeling satisfied being with his wife and being that close to her especially that it has been a lot since they become that closer to each other due to Riddhima’s pregnancy issues.

After Vansh succeed in freeing Riddhima’s hair, he grabbed her near him and he starts touching her face with a romantic way.

Vansh: It has been a lot since the last time that we have been that close to each other sweetheart.

Riddhima: Yes you are right.

Vansh: But no more now, you are finally now in the middle of the 8th month so all the suffer and pain will less some how. I know that you will still pass through some difficulties, but I promise you that I will always help you and I will make you feel comfortable. I will take an advantage of this ritual and I will enjoy my time with my beautiful wife without any difficulties.

Riddhima: I can guess from your words that you are planning for something, right?!

Vansh: Of course. This ritual will not just end at what our family plans it, what they will do is just the beginning as the exact celebration will start after their ritual will end. I’m preparing a special celebration with you sweetheart.

Riddhima: Special celebration?!

Vansh: Yes. Just you and me. I know that you will like it a lot. This night we will celebrate together, just together sweetheart.

While he was saying those words, he becomes closer to her and then he kissed her.

Vansh: This is just a trailer for what will happen during today’s night!

Riddhima got very shy from Vansh’s words, but she was still feeling happy being with him.

So she starts to minimize her shyness by giving some fun to the conversation.

Riddhima: I think that the husband in the naughty mood! If you will be that naughty, so what will be our child?!

He grabs her closer to him.

Vansh: Of course my child will be like me and actually you didn’t see any naughty behavior yet. There is still more that is waiting for you!

After he finished his words, she hugged him and he hugged her back very tightly.

Their breaths become stable when they become close to each other.

They always feel comfortable and safe when they are near each other.

They were enjoying every single moment they are sharing together and they were sure that the arrive of their lovely child will make them more closer and they will be able to shower their love to their dearest child.

While they were together, Kabir, Siya, Angre, and Siya have interrupted them.

When they saw them hugging each other and being that close, the 4 of them have closed their eyes and they starts smiling.

Kabir: Sorry Vansh bro, we didn’t know that you are both doing such a thing!

Sejal: We are really sorry as we have seen the door opened so we entered.

Angre: I think that we have must knocked the door!

Siya: And who told us that they will do such a thing especially before the ritual as the ritual will just begin after some time?!

Riddhima was very shy due to the words that they were saying and her cheeks turned red.

Vansh has observed that so he starts to talk to control the situation and make them stop embarrassing Riddhima.

Vansh: Stop guys. What’s wrong?! A husband and a wife were together in their room so what is the problem?! I think that each one of you do the same with his and her partner so just stop guys!

Kabir: But we close the door before doing that! I have a suggestion to you Vansh bro: You could put on the door a signboard written on it ” Don’t disturb the husband and wife as they are now together enjoying their time” and I’m sure that no one will disturb you both and will no one will interfere in the husband and wife matter!

Vansh: Kabir stop what you are saying and just tell me what the reason that made you all came to the room like that?

Ragini also includes them at this moment.

Ragini: I will tell you Vansh bro. We are coming to take Riddhima di so we could present her and make her sit down stairs so we can start the ritual.

Kabir: If you don’t mind to leave your wife so we can start the ritual!

Vansh: I’m just waiting for the ritual to end and I will not make you able to say any other word in the future Kabir!

They all start laughing and they were enjoying their time being all together.

There were 2 people in this room who were the happiest ones between all of them which are Riddhima and Vansh.

Riddhima and Vansh were very happy actually they were flying from happiness for doing this ritual that they will welcome their child with.

They were eagerly waiting for the child’s arrive.

They were also eagerly waiting for what will happen after the baby shower ritual.

Vansh and Riddhima were looking to each other and each one of them were dreaming that their happiness last forever and they were dreaming that their child could arrive without any problems.

Riddhima to herself: I hope that no one could put his/her eyes on our happiness and I hope that I always be with you Vansh and we could enjoy every single moment together. I’m really very excited to our baby shower and I’m also eagerly waiting for what you are preparing to me after the baby shower. I love you so much Vansh.

Vansh to himself: I wish that our happiness could last forever and nothing could disturb us. I hope that I always see your happiness Riddhima. I know that we will enjoy a lot in our baby shower and especially what will happen after the baby shower. I love you so much sweetheart.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and don’t forget your feedback in the comment section below.

The post Love, Romance, and Revenge #Riansh Episode 64 appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/09/2021 06:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: