Monday 4 January 2021

Love, Romance, and Revenge #Riansh Episode 46

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima being in the car discussing about the arrive of the doctor who is coming by the permission of the government.

Riddhima: Vansh, I can see that you are worried and don’t tell me that this is because of me and my pregnancy. As I can observe that there is another thing that worries you so much. So can you tell me what is worrying my dearest husband?

Vansh: Yes Riddhima you are right. There is something that makes me worry so much and I will not hide anything from you and I will tell you everything.

Riddhima: Vansh you worried me so much. Please tell me what is going on.

Vansh: Just relax sweetheart, it is not a big deal. I’m just worrying about the arrive of the doctor who is coming by the permission of the government and I have to be at the hospital to welcome that doctor.

Riddhima: New doctor and is coming by the permission of the government?! It is kind of weird thing! And what is the reason that could make the government send a doctor from their stuff to VR hospital?! I think that this didn’t happen before, right?!

Vansh: Did you forget what has happened yesterday and what that mad man has done in the hospital?! If my men didn’t handle the situation with me, a disaster would has happened! So when the government and the ministry of health have known what has happened in the hospital, they decided to send this doctor so he/she could know everything is happening in the hospital and to give reports to the government about the hospital’s state and if the reports are all perfect this doctor will leave the hospital. I just hope that everything become fine and this doctor don’t cause problems to us.

Riddhima puts her hand on Vansh’s shoulder to calm him down and to relief his stress and worry.

Riddhima: Please relax Vansh, I’m sure that everything will go on the right path and this doctor will not cause any problems. I’m sure that the great Vansh Rai Singhania will handle everything in the hospital. If you are able to handle me, you will not be able to handle this tiny issue?!

Her words relieved his stress and worry and her funny and cute expression made him smile.

Riddhima: How you are hiding such a beautiful smile like that?! Please keep smiling in this way as I like you very much when you are smiling in that way! Actually, this handsome face can’t carry anything other than the smile so please keep up this pretty smile.

He holds her hand to express how much he is grateful to have her in his life.

Vansh: Thank you Riddhima for always being with me and relieving my stress and worry. You always know how to draw a smile on my face by your cute and unique expression.

Riddhima: Don’t worry, you will always see this expression and this way of speaking a lot in the upcoming days especially when our baby will arrive as of course he/she will completely take from me this beautiful and funny way of speaking!

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! I can see that you have a big confidence! Not bad sweetheart! I think that you have learned a lot from me during those time that you are spending it with me. Am I right or am I right?!

They start to laugh after Vansh has finished his words and they were enjoying their time together.

Afterwards. Riddhima and Vansh have arrived to the hospital and then Siya and Angre followed them and they were all waiting for that doctor to come.

Siya: I don’t know what is the need of this doctor?! The government and the ministry of health are trusting us otherwise they could merely closed the hospital! So why they will send this doctor?!

Vansh: And what is the problem Siya dear?! It is okay, we don’t have any problem if this doctor came to the hospital as I’m 100% sure that this doctor will never find any bad thing in the hospital. I know how much my hospital is perfect and no one could accuses any action is happening in my hospital. So Siya you don’t have to worry darling, everything will be fine and actually I’m really excited for the work with this doctor as I’m sure that working with doctors from the government stuff will lead to a great success and all the doctors here will learn a lot of new things. So let’s wait and see what will happen next.

Riddhima was happy seeing Vansh controlling his stress and start to look at the good side. Actually, Riddhima was also excited about the arrive of that doctor and she was expecting a lot of great work and success with that doctor.

Riddhima: Vansh did you get all the information about that doctor?

Vansh: Of course, Vansh Rai Singhanaia can’t make anyone enter his hospital or his life without knowing everything about this person. I’ve known that this doctor is a female and she was working for a lot of time in hospitals related to the government and she did a great job that made her reached to a high position in her work and that what makes the government chose her to do this task.

Siya: And what is her name?

At that time, the doctor arrived along with the minister of the ministry of health.

Angre: Guys let’s welcome the doctor as she came along with the minister so we have to welcome them.

The four of them went to welcome the doctor and the minister.

Vansh: Welcome minister. I’m really happy that you have arrived to my hospital, your arrive is really a pleasure to me.

Minister: Thank you Dr. Vansh. Nice to meet a very professional doctor like you and I hope that our decision of sending a doctor to you to the hospital isn’t disturbing you, but of course you know the rules as we must be sure that everything is fine in your hospital. As your hospital is one of the huge hospitals in the whole country and we must be sure that nothing bad will harm the patients.

Vansh: I can understand this decision as I also care about the patients so much and their security is number 1 to me. So don’t think that I got disturbed from this decision and I’m sure that you will be convinced that my hospital is the most perfect hospital in the whole country after the doctor starts working with us.

Minister: I’m sure of that Dr. Vansh. So I would like to make you meet the new doctor, here is Dr. Ahana Mathour, the doctor who will be responsible to check everything in VR hospital and will send us reports about everything is happening in the hospital. Dr. Ahana, here is Dr. Vansh Rai Singhania, the owner of VR hospital.

Ahana: Nice to meet you Dr. Vansh.

Vansh: Nice to meet you too Dr. Ahana.

Minister: I hope that you both do a great job together and I hope that nothing could disturb Dr. Ahana while doing her work.

Vansh: Don’t worry minister, nothing would disturb Dr. Ahana from doing her work and we will be all here to help her not to cause any problems to her.

Minister: Thank you Dr. Vansh for your cooperation with us.

Then the minister left when he become sure that nothing could disturb Dr. Ahana from doing her work.

Then Vansh starts to represent his team to Dr. Ahana so he starts first with his family members.

Vansh: Dr. Ahana, here is Dr. Siya Rai Singhania, my sister. She is a very brilliant doctor and if you need to know anything you could merely go to her and she will not hesitate for a second to help you.

Ahana: Nice to meet you Dr. Siya.

Siya: Nice to meet you too.

Vansh: And here is Dr. Angre, one of the great and professional doctors in VR hospital. Actually, I depend on him in a lot of things not only on the things that is related to the medical area but also in any other field in life. He is a very hard working man by the way.

Ahana: Nice to meet you Dr. Angre. I’m sure that I’m going to need your help in a lot of things.

Angre: Nice to meet you too Dr. Ahana.

Vansh: And here is my gorgeous and most professional doctor, Dr. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania, my dearest wife. I just believe that she is the only doctor who could be one day exactly like Dr. Vansh Rai Singhania as she really owns a unique and special talents.

Ahana: I’ve listened about you a lot Dr. Riddhima and I know how much you are so professional. I’m really happy that I will work with you. Nice to meet you Dr. Riddhima.

Riddhima: Nice to meet you too Dr. Ahana.

After Vansh has represented his whole team to Dr. Ahana, he makes her start to begin her work and then he went to his office.

At that time, Vansh called Angre to come to his office for an urgent thing.

Vansh: Angre, I want you to investigate about Dr. Ahana Mathour very well as I want to know everything about her. Everything means everything Angre. I want to know every single detail about Dr. Ahana, I want to know the things that are hidden and no one knows it as you always know that Vansh Rai Singhania’s habit is to know everything that people is hiding it. It is my habit to know people’s secrets and to know their hidden motives especially when those people will be in my life or in my career so I must always be alert and ready for anything and everything.

Angre: But I’ve already made to you an investigation about her!

Vansh: No Angre, the information that you get it to me is the normal information that anyone could find it. I told you that I want to know the things that are hidden and no one knows it, I want Dr. Ahana’s secrets to be all in my hand. You must just make a deep investigation and I’m sure that you will succeed in this mission like you always do. You have always got to me a lot of hidden secrets that no one was knowing anything about it so of course you will succeed in this mission and you will get me everything related to Dr. Ahana Mathour.

Angre: Don’t worry boss, I will get you everything you want to know about this doctor. Could I ask you question?

Vansh: Yes Angre ask.

Angre: Do you are doubting Dr. Ahana so that’s why you want to know every single detail about her?! Do you got worried when you met her?

Vansh: You know Angre that I keep doubting any stranger enter my life, yes I admit that Riddhima has changed me and made me see the good in people, but I still doubt people. I can observe from Dr. Ahana’s attitude that she is owing a lot of secrets and I want to know them all.

Angre: Okay boss don’t worry. I will get to you everything about Dr. Ahana.

Angre has left Vansh and Vansh was keeping thinking about the entrance of this Dr. Ahana.

Vansh to himself: I think that your secrets will be very interesting to know them Dr. Ahana. Let’s see what Angre will reach to.

At the same time, Riddhima was doing her work and then she crushed with Dr. Ahana.

Riddhima: I’m sorry Dr. Ahana, I didn’t see you.

Ahana: It is okay Dr. Riddhima. I can see that you are doing a lot of work so you must relax as this could harm your child.

Riddhima: Actually, I was going to take rest now. Just a second, from when you have known that I’m pregnant as you have arrived today so how you will know such a thing about me?!

Ahana got tensed, but she controlled herself.

Ahana: Actually, I’ve known those information from the doctors here as I have known that you have known the news of your pregnancy here so of course there are a lot of people here who knows about your pregnancy and you know how much there are some people who can’t stop talking so I have known everything. I’m sorry if I got interfered in things that aren’t my business, but I was just worry about you. I hope that you didn’t got disturbed from me.

Riddhima: No Dr. Ahana, I didn’t got disturbed from me. I was just wondering how you have known this news, but now you have cleared everything to me. Anyway, thank you for your care and I’m already going to take some rest now. I will leave you now so you could complete your work as of course you want to finish everything fast in our hospital so you could go back to your work with the government.

Ahana: See you again Dr. Riddhima.

After Riddhima left Ahana. Ahana laughs a lot about Riddhima’s foolishness.

Ahana to herself: Poor Dr. Riddhima, you think that I will finish my work fast and I will leave you all live peacefully! Actually, no one of you knows that the damage of your lives has starts now by my arrive. So Rai Singhania’s family welcome to hell!

At the same time, Riddhima was thinking about Ahana and how she knows a lot of things and that what worries Riddhima so much and she starts to doubt Ahana.

Riddhima to herself: I don’t know why I feel that Dr. Ahana’s motive isn’t good, I start to doubt that she is planning something evil to us. Come on Riddhima! You will always doubt everyone around you! I think that you have taken this habit from your husband! Please stop doubting and worrying yourself by no reason. Just relax, maybe you are overthinking and you are worrying because of the changing in the Harmon and of course this is because of the pregnancy. So please don’t worry.

Riddhima was trying to calm herself down, but nothing will happen now as the fire of doubt starts in her heart and nothing will stop her from knowing everything about Ahana Mathour.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and don’t forget your feedback in the comment section below.

The post Love, Romance, and Revenge #Riansh Episode 46 appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/04/2021 01:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: