Saturday 9 January 2021

Is life all about betrayal? (Episode 3)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys, so I am a little bit upset cause I don’t have much followers on my Instagram account so pls guys don’t forget to follow me. My username is princess 6872, love you all.

The episode starts with…….

(The 3 brothers are back to VR mansion already so it’s morning in Vansh’s room, kaKab and Aryan arrive)

Kabir: Bhai I am really scared

Aryan: me 2

Vansh:relax guys, we will apologize and sort it out.

Kabir: do u think we will be forgiven just like that.

Aryan:whoe who that Riddhima is, she sounds nice.

(Back to Chavan house, Riddhima (crying) in the living room.

Riddhima: papa u promised to be with us all the time and u lied.

Ishani: yes Papa why? Now who will pamper me and also scold me.

Siya: who will we  look for his/her trouble.

Riddhima: guys, control, papa won’t come back but we can avenge his death.

Ishani: how di?

Siya:yes how are we going to do that?

Riddhima: I have a plan but first we have to arrest them for killing someone.

Ishani;I will help you di

Siya: I will also help

Riddhima:ok guys, I will file a case against the Raisinghanias, ha prepare Raisinghanias, we are coming and there will be pain

Siya: there will be destruction

Ishani: there will be agony

Riddhima:there will be cries

Siya:there will be suffering

Ishani: there will be hatred

Ishani, Siya and Riddhima (together) : there will be death

Riddhima: but first of all, let’s investigate because we don’t know the exact person who is responsible for dad’s death.

Siya:we have to know more

Ishani: Siya tonight is your fashion show, u have 2 prepare.

Siyo: no, I don’t want to do it anymore.

Riddhima:no, u have to do it anymore

Siya: but it has not been even a day since father’s death.

Riddhima:I know (crying) it is really unfortunate.

(Riddhima’s phone rings)

Riddhima: guys, excuse me, hello Raghav

Raghav: ma’am the body is ready

Riddhima:ok thanks for being a good assistant to my dad.

Raghav: I was performing my duty

Riddhima:bye(she hangs up)

Riddhima:Isgani , Siya

Ishani:yes di

Siya:huh di

Riddhima:the body is ready,we have to burn it.

Ishani:(crying) can’t we keep it with us?

Riddhima:we can’t ( let’s go)

(At the funeral)

Priest: Riddhima dear

Riddhima: yesterday to the

Priest: girls do not burn a dead body.

Riddhima:we will still do it

(Ishani, Siya and Riddhima picked up a stick and placed it on their father’s dead body)

Riddhima:papa,we won’t forgive tour murderers.

Ishani:we will do everything together.

Siya: yes, we are in this together.

Riddhima: did u both see the message on your phone, it is the plan.

Ishani: di it is dangerous

Riddhima:we have to do it by hook or by crook.(let’s go)

Ishani:ok

Siya:come on

(VR mansion)

Vansh: what the hell?Arya A, Kabir, where are you?

Kabir:I am here Bhai

Aryan:I am also here

Vansh: someone lodged a case against us regarding yesterday’s incident and police are coming to arrest us.

Riddhima:they are already here

Vansh:who are you?

Riddhima:u have already forgotten me, not fair but let me tell u, I am ACP Riddhima Chavan the same Riddhima whom u guys mudered her father.

Vansh:oooh I remember and who are these girls

Ishani: I am ishani Chavan, Riddhima’s sister

Vansh: u are so beautiful

Ishani:thanks(smiling)

Riddhima:ishani, behave yourself

Siya:I am Siya Chavan, Riddhima’s other sister

Vansh:nice to meet u cutie

Riddhima:u and who were in the car.

Vansh:I and my brothers

Riddhima:u are under arrest (she comes towards Vansh to arrest him.

Vansh: relax officer,why are you so desperate to touch me.

Riddhima:I am not desperate

Vansh:ok officer, I have something to say.

Riddhima:go ahead

Vansh:I love you

Riddhima:(eyes opened) what!!

Vansh, Aryan and Kabir: hahahaha

Precap-Vansh: release us officer or I will do something.

Riddhima:eeeew how dare you?

Woah done for today bye

The post Is life all about betrayal? (Episode 3) appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/09/2021 06:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: