Monday 28 December 2020

Shaadi Mubarak 28th December 2020 Written Episode Update: Nandini is tensed

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Shaadi Mubarak 28th December 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Preeti giving the towel to KT and coming out of the bathroom. He asks Gopal to give the shirt. Preeti says he didn’t take anything before going for bath. She takes the shirt for him. KT holds her hand and pulls her. She falls in his arms. They get under the shower. Dekho na…plays…. They have a moment. Gopal calls her out to ask for laundry clothes. She says its kept near the sofa, take the packet. Gopal goes. Nandini gets KT’s tshirt from the laundry bag. She sees Preeti’s pink saree. She puts some pink colour on the white tshirt.

Priyanka says my boss told me that I have to go to UK for 6 month training. Neil asks what did you think. She says I can’t live far from you. Neil says even I can’t live without you, but its your decision, talk to your family. She says I just discussed this with you. He says I will always be with you in your every decision. She smiles.

KT asks Preeti to tie the seat belt. She says I forgot. It gets stuck. KT helps her. Nandini looks on. She messages Preeti to leave them alone, if KT wants to take her to principal, then it will be a problem. Preeti reads her message. She says drop me here, I have a client meeting. KT says Sheena didn’t tell me. She says its with Agarwal, its imp, you guys go to college, I will go for meeting. KT drops her and says all the best. Nandini comes to the front seat. She asks KT to tie the seat belt. He refuses. He says I can pay any fine, but not come close to you. Preeti says please. KT ties the seat belt. Nandini smiles. They leave. Preeti thinks I can’t fall weak, KT has to stay happy. KT sees Preeti in the mirror. Nandini thinks what’s happening to KT. Kusum calls out Priyanka. Priyanka ends call with Neil. Kusum asks don’t I have a right to know it. Priyanka says sorry, I couldn’t tell you. Kusum says I m so happy for you, you are going abroad, its your hardwork, I will tell everyone.

KT and Nandini come to the college and wait for the principal. Nandini asks are you nervous that you are spending time with me. KT says I m focussing on Arjun’s admission. She reminds the old times. He says I forgot the old things. She asks why this pretence, I know you love me a lot, I love your anger. He says I hate you. She says its sweet, the more the hatred, the more the affection. She sees the principal coming. She gets tensed. She says my game will be over if he sees me. She calls Preeti. Preeti comes to the college. She asks KT to come. KT asks why am I seeing Preeti in Nandini. She says I m Preeti. He says you had a meeting, Nandini disappeared, she left. Preeti says she said she is unwell so she has sent me here. He says she was taunting me and then left, I feel scared, she may do anything. She asks him to come. He says I was restless before, now I feel like a baby, comfortable, I know you will handle everything. They go. Nandini thinks I got saved.


Precap:
Sneha asks where did the necklace go. They see Tarun in the cctv footage. She says Tarun didn’t steal the necklace, Arjun did. Neelima argues.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Shaadi Mubarak 28th December 2020 Written Episode Update: Nandini is tensed appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/28/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: