Thursday 11 March 2021

PolesApart Episode 16: The Marriage Proposal(s)!!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone.. I am very happy to know that you all love my ff.. some your comments had made me felt very special.. after reading few comments i was on cloud nine.. thank you all my friends..

Riddhima hugged her family.

Riddhima: “I missed you all, so much!”

Ishani: “You liar! You didn’t! You didn’t even told us about Riva!..” (fake annoyance)

Riddhima’s papa: “Yes, I was dying to meet my granddaughter!”

Riddhima was bewildered.

Riddhima(thinking): “How come they know about Riva!?”

Vansh: “Let me tell you…

Flashback starts- (at the time when Riddhima was missing and Vansh was in hospital seeing CCTV.)

Vansh got a call from an unknown number. He picked.

Vansh: “Hello! Who..”

Lady: “Vansh beta? Beta, I am Riddhima’s mother.. beta actually I am feeling weird, I called her, but she’s not picking my phone, can you please give her your phone? She must be at your house right?”

Vansh has no answer. He was surprise that how came her mother has an instinct about her.

Vansh: “Aunty..”

Mrs Soni: “Beta, actually save my no. and please let me talk Riddhi. I am feeling very strange, as if something bad had happened to my child!”(crying).

Vansh: “Aunty, please don’t cry! I will never let anything happen to your Riddhi. Trust me! And about talking her, I can just say she’s not in house, but don’t worry, I will make sure that you see her by today itself.”

Mrs Soni: “Beta, is Riddhi in danger?”

Vansh: “I don’t know! But I will find out, and I will not let any danger touch her. You don’t worry.”

Phone cuts.

At Riddhima’s house- (the phone was on speaker and everyone was listening this.)

Mr Soni calmed her wife. Ishani brought water for her mother.

Ishani: “Mumma! Don’t cry di will be fine!”

Mr Soni: “Yes don’t cry, our daughter is a fighter.”

Mrs Soni(crying): “Stop it! I told you don’t send her alone.. now see what happen to her. I can feel she’s in grave danger. Vansh also don’t know where she is!”

Mr Soni: “He told na, he’ll find her. And I believe him. I don’t know but I feel that he will save my daughter from every trouble. Just be assured.”

Scene shifts to Vansh searching for Riddhima

.

. fast forwards.

.

and now at the time Vansh took Riddhima in her car and called Angre. After calling Angre he called Mrs Soni.

This time phone was picked by Ishani.

Ishani: “Hello? Vansh sir? Di is fine?”

Vansh: “Yes. You..?”

Ishani: “I am Di’s sister Ishani. Please let me talk to di.”

Vansh: “Ishani, she’s not in the state to talk.. I will tell you everything later. But the good news is she’s absolutely fine and tell aunty this. I will call you after reaching my home.”

Ishani: “Ohk, than..”

Phone cuts.

Fast forward

.

.

scene shifts to Riddhima being scared and Vansh hugging her. Vansh’s phone rang which was in study. Anupriya took the phone and saw a video call from ‘Riddhima’s mom’. She immediately picked it.

Anupriya: “Hello mam, I am Vansh’s mother.”

Mrs Soni: “Namaskar mam, can I talk to Riddhima?”

Anupriya: “Mam, Riddhima is sleeping. It was a very hard day for her..”

Mr Soni: “What happen?” (coming in the frame)

Anupriya told them everything about Riddhima being kidnapped and molested and how Vansh saved her.

This left Mrs Soni in tears.

Chanchal also came in frame.

Chanchal: “Don’t cry mam! We will take care of Riddhima, she’s also like our family. You don’t worry!”

Riva arrived: “Who are you talking to, about Ma?”

Mr and Mrs Soni: “Ma?”

Anupriya gestured Riva to stay quiet.

Ishani: “Why is this child calling di ma?”

Chanchal: “vo..”

Anupriya: “Nothing..”

Siya came and told them: “Someday we had to tell them truth. So why not today? I know it would have been better if this was told by Riddhima. But since she is not in the state we should tell them.”

Mrs Soni: “What are you talking about? Please speak for god’s sake!”

Anupriya(sighed): “Actually mam, Riva is Riddhima’s daughter….(she told them everything about Riddhima and Vansh donation of gametes for their best friends. And how they died, due to which Vansh took Riva..)

Everyone was shocked.

Mrs Soni: “Oh god! Riddhi told us about donating ovum to Vani, but we didn’t knew that we’ll meet our granddaughter like this!”

Mr Soni: “I can’t imagine, how our daughter felt.. she required us, but we can’t be with her at that time.. she had tolerated all that alone.. oh my child!”

They told Anupriya to let them see Riva.

They saw Riva. They were emotional. Later they hung up.

Flashback shifts to Riddhima being in the house and talking to Siya, Chanchal .. while her mind was lost in Vansh’s thoughts.

At that time Vansh was in hospital he was talking to Riddhima’s parents.

Vansh: “Sir, you don’t need to worry about her! She’s my responsibility, and I will protect her from every trouble that would come in front of her”

Mr Soni was surprised from Vansh’s words.

Mr Soni: “Vansh, thank you so much. You have done a lot for my girl.. I owe y..”

Vansh: “Is this family always owing? Today itself Riddhima had given me this owing conversation. Now please sir you don’t do the same. I did this for myself, for saving my life!” (Vansh bit his lip, he thought what he just said)

Mr Soni was surprised. He then gave the phone to her wife.

Mrs Soni: “Hello handsome! Thank you beta. So how are you?”

Vansh: “Oh! Handsome! Not bad aunty! I am absolutely fine.”

Mrs Soni: “I am calling you handsome and look at you? You are calling me aunty! I am not that old!”

Vansh and Mrs Soni laughed.

Vansh: “okay so what should I call you.. mm.. darling, okay?”

Mrs Soni: “Perfect!”

Vansh: “So darling I am fine. How are you. ?”

Mrs Soni: “I am fine if my daughter is fine!”

Vansh: “Your daughter is absolutely fine! She’s at home, resting!”

Mrs Soni: “And how’s my grandaughter!”

Vansh chuckled.

Mrs Soni told him that she knew everything.

Vansh: “Oh great! Riddhima was very worried about it! How would she tell you all about Riva! Atleast she’ll get less stressed after hearing this!”

Mrs Soni: “No.. don’t tell her that I knew this! We’ll surprise her.”

Vansh: “Okay darling! Bye.”

Phone cuts.

Flashback ends.

 

Riddhima was astonished. Mr Soni went to Riva held her and hugged her. Ishani and Mrs Soni also went towards them. Riddhima was seeing all this and was happy that her family has accepted Riva. Vansh also smiled when he saw Riddhima smiling.

Suddenly everyone around them disappeared. Only Vansh and Riddhima were there. They were dancing. Song plays:

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho,

Gungane ki wajah tum ho,

Jiya jaye na jaye jaye na,

Ore piya re..

Then Vansh came back to reality when Riddhima jerked him.

Riddhima: “How long are you going to stare me?”

Vansh: “Oh! It was a dream! A beautiful dream!”

Riddhima: “Which dream?”

Vansh: “There was one..with my darling.”(mockingly)

Riddhima(smiled sarcastically): “ Done with your poor joke!”

Then Riddhima saw Kabir and Dr Anuj entering. She went towards them.

Riddhima(saw Vansh looking at her, so she hugged kabir): “Oh Kabir! How are you.?”

Riddhima(thinking): “Let’s make someone jealous!” (giggle)

Dr Anuj(thinking): “I think Riddhima likes Kabir!”

Riddhima then welcomed Dr Anuj.

Riddhima: “Welcome sir.. I mean Dad!”

Dr Anuj smiled. Vansh was fuming.

Mr Soni also noticed Riddhima hugging Kabir. While Mrs Soni noticed this and also witnessed Vansh being jealous.

Mr and Mrs Soni: “Something is cooking!”

Riddhima enjoyed with her family. She was continuously talking to them. Vansh was smiling while seeing her happy, who actually was standing in a circle with his family, but was not concentrating at their words. Siya noticed this. She pinched Vansh. Vansh looked at Siya.

Siya(in Vansh’s ears): “ Are you going to eat her?”

Vansh(embarrassed): “I wasn’t looking at Riddh..”

Siya(smiling): “Acchha, so how do you know I was talking about Riddhima only?”

Vansh(more embarrassed): “ Vo..vo.. I need to go.”

He goes from there.

Mr Soni was in a juice counter while Mrs Soni was with Anupriya and Chanchal. Ishani and Riddhima were enjoying their time with Riva. Angre was continuously staring Siya, and the latter was doing the same. Vansh and Aaryan were sitting beside Riddhima’s table. Vansh was staring Riddhima, while Aaryan was staring Ishani.

Then Riva pulled Vansh and Aaryan to their table. So now five of them were sitting encircling the table, talking.

Dr Anuj saw Riddhima’s father alone and went towards him at juice corner. Kabir was sitting alone doing something in phone.

At juice corner-

Anuj: “ Hello! I am Dr A..”

Mr Soni: “Dr Anuj Srivastava, world famous cardiologist! Riddhima told about you. She consider you her ideal.”

Anuj(surprised): “Yes sir, now I am her mentor also..”

Mr Soni: “Sir, don’t call me sir! I am Deepak Soni. Call me Deepak.”

Anuj: “You too, Anuj for you!”

Mr Soni: “Ok Anuj!”

They both talked for a while.

Mr Soni: “Yeah! I saw Riddhima with that man! Oh so he’s your son! Superb!”

Anuj: “Yes, Kabir is a neurologist.”

Mr Soni: “Oh! Doctor! Of course son of doctor will be a doctor itslef!”

Anuj: “Your daughter is very ambitious. She beautifully handles her patients. You won’t believe my old patients are pestering me for getting their treatment done with her!”

Mr Soni laughed: “She was like this from childhood! Always ambitious, helping others, and lively.”

Anuj: “I am sure, that’s why I found her perfect!”

Mr Soni was perplexed.

Anuj: “Look Deepak, I am a straight forward person. I won’t lie to you, I consider Riddhima as my own daughter. And I want her to get hitched with my son. I Kabir likes her.”

Deepak(happy): “Oh! I was actually wondering about her marriage. It’s right time.. and I also saw her with kabir. She seemed happy.”

Anuj: “Yeah! Probably both of them like each other.”

Deepak: “Yes, I will talk to Riddhima about this.”

Anuj: “Yes surely. I will also talk to Kabir.”

While here Kabir and Riddhima was getting hitched and at the ladies corner-

Anupriya: “You see Renu, when I saw her for the first time, I was clear enough to make her my daughter in law.”

Mrs Soni(she is Renu): “Anu, that’s so sweet of you!”

Chanchal: “Mrs Soni, you see how both of them looked complete while being together.”

Mrs Soni: “Yes, I also feel that Riddhima and Vansh look happy together.”

Siya(who was listening all this): “Oh aunty! You have just reached here! Let me tell you bhai already loves bhabhi.. I mean Riddhima”

All of them laughed.

Chanchal: “and I feel she do as well, remember bhabhi(to Anupriya) how she was thinking about Vansh the whole time, when we all were talking with her!”

Anupriya: “Yes!”

Mrs Soni was smiling at their remark and at the same time was seeing her children having fun.

Mrs Soni: “So small was she. How come she has became so big that we are talking about her marriage!”

Anupriya holds Mrs Soni’s shoulder.

Anupriya: “Daughter’s always grow fast! Look at Siya. I am very worried, how will I be able to send her away from me.”

Siya: “Aww! Mom, don’t worry I will find a son in law who stays with us!”

They all laugh.

So at one corner Riddhima’s alliance was fixed with Kabir while at the other Vansh and Riddhima were to get married!

Done! And many of you were right about RidhBir’s marriage.. So this time winner will be the one who had commented initially.. So Dew21609 wins.. congrats..

other’s who were also right: NA , Aarushi , Amna , Ishu , Mary , M ,Thakur Priyanka, Shivangi, Anshika Verma

Today there is no question…

I want to thank some silent readers. in yesterday’s episode i read a comment, and i felt really elated after reading her comment. Thank you so much Avni.. I am very lucky to get so much love from you all.. really it means a lot to me!! You know what, we just have this comment’s section here from which we(writer’s) could get to know how much we are appraised, or if it’s worth writing it!!

The post PolesApart Episode 16: The Marriage Proposal(s)!! appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/11/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: