Tuesday 29 December 2020

#Love from the heaven… #2 Breakup

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

After an hour, Riddhima is leaving for the canteen and her wallet falls, Vansh notices and picks it up to give to her but she is gone . 

At canteen : 

Kabir : Ha Riddhu darling say ..

Riddhima : Darling ?

Vansh is heading towards them but listening he stops. 

Kabir : Yes..My darling

Riddhima : So, there are how many girls whom you call darling  ?

Kabir : You only 

Riddhima : Really ? 

Kabir : Yes

Riddhima : Then, what is it  ?

Kabir : Riddhima , vo

Riddhima : What vo ? You cheated on me ..you liar..you..I am breaking with you. Do hell with your girls.  

Kabir : So, it’s not a crime

Riddhima : Haha..

Kabir : Hey Riddhima, listen you don’t have any shayri for me now as you used to write for me

Riddhima : Ha, I have..Listen,” Jo kal raat bol gya sharab ka suroor hoga, mujhe chhod gya toh kya hua , aadat se majboor hoga, Allah kasam hai mar jaaoge , jo hamare sath hua , vo aapke saath bhi zaroor hoga, vo aapke saath bhi zaroor hoga” ( The thing you spoked yesterday must be because of alcohol , its ok if you left me, you must be in habit of that . God I swear, that happened with me , will happen to you too..that happened with me, will happen to you too) 

Kabir : Whatever ! May I leave now ? 

Riddhima : Hahah! Now, these girls will leave you..

Kabir : How dare you ? 

Riddhima : Aww, you felt bad ? So sad..

Kabir : Hh

Riddhima : Riddhima Verma, promises that I will do very bad to you

Kabir : Please 

Riddhima : You may go 

Kabir : Fine Miss..

Riddhima : I said leave 

Kabir leaves. 

Vansh : Waah, she is so powerful , didn’t even cry ? 

Siya comes. 

Siya: Di what happened ? 

Riddhima starts crying, 

Vansh : I think I was wrong . 

Riddhima: T..hat Kabir cheated on me,  he is a cheater, liar..

Siya : I told you di, but you

Riddhima : Love makes one blind..He is so bad..I hate him

Siya : Calm down di , calm down . 

Siya brings water. 

Siya : Have it

Riddhima gulps down the water.

Riddhima : Thanks ,here’s the pay . 

Riddhima searches for the wallet but it’s not there in her pocket , Vansh is seeing all this , hiding there. 

Riddhima : It must have fallen , I will look for it later.

Siya : No issues, See don’t let this create an impact on your job, your passion 

Riddhima : Yes..but

Siya : Di, I think you need someone..to handle you, well I am thinking let’s talk to dad about your wedding. What do you say ? 

Riddhima : Zip up your mouth , I don’t want an arranged marriage, I want a love marriage..

Siya : You will get betrayed again.

Riddhima : Not all men are like Kabir

Siya : Ha but

Riddhima:  Shut up , not even a word against Love Marriage

Siya: One day , you will only say all this..

Riddhima : Siya enough.

Precap : Riansh meet

That’s all for today. Sorry for a short one, I was busy..And yeah , Riansh fans, are you happy ? I had put this segment because it will help in future ..Lots of love..Next episode is Riansh meet..

The post #Love from the heaven… #2 Breakup appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/29/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: