Wednesday 9 December 2020

HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE…let’s feel it….(shot 5)

Hey guys…Thank you for the support shown. Hope you guys like the next one too

Mishti and kuhu is about to leave.

Attender : Dr. Mishti… (loudly)

Mishti and kuhu turns.

Attender :Sir is calling you mam!

Mishti : okay… I will be there.kuhu you can go I will come later

Kuhu:#no work @ home. So I can wait..

Mishti nods and walks towards a cabin.

Mishti  (knocks the door):May I come in sir?

Varun is shown.

Varun : yes you can dr.

Mishti comes inside.

Varun :What do you think of yourself?

Mishti :What happened sir?

Varun : oh!? Bechari kuch bhi nahi pata. How can you admit an accident case like that… It’s a police case. What about the reputation of our hospital

Mishti: But he is out of danger… I have informed his relatives they will be here anytime

Varun: So what!? It has been many warnings. I have given you.

Mishti :Sorry sir I can’t saving lives is my moral duty.

Varun : there are some other responsibilities too.

Varun takes some paper out and asks her to sign. Mishti checks the paper.

Mishti : Why should I sign it?

Varun : If the patient dies after you leave,who will take the responsibility? Of course not the hospital so please sign it and leave

Mishti : Fine. I can take the responsibility. Mishti signs the paper.Varun looks on.

Abir is outside the temple. His phone rings.

Abir :Finally got sometime for me,nanko

Kunal  (nervous voice) : bhai, papa met with an accident. Where are you..

Abir (laughs):stop pranking me nanko. I learnt it.

Kunal : I am serious.

Abir: Really!! I believed okay  (laughs)

Kaushal takes the phone.

Kaushal:it’s uncle here. He is telling the truth.

Abir shocked and panicks hearing that…

Kaushal : I have asked Atul to pick you up,wait there.

Abir:yes uncle. Abir has tears in his eyes and looks away.

Mishti: Thank you sir. I am leaving

Varun:Wait. If you again repeat these atrocities it won’t stop with a warning.

Mishti :yes sir. Varun smirks while mishti leaves the cabin. Kuhu notices mishti’s disturbed face

Kuhu : #injustice. You should be praised. But he scolded you.I will teach him a lesson

Mishti :#No. He is also right in his way. Leave it. I am used to it.

Kuhu : you always do it.

They walk away. Taxi was waiting.

Mishti :Sorry bhai.it was an emergency

Driver: No madam. You’re great. Kuhu and mishti smiles. Car starts and leaves slowly. Abir enters with Atul and kunal with kaushal at the same time.

Please forgive me if there is mistakes. I will improve slowly with your suggestions

The post HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE…let’s feel it….(shot 5) appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/09/2020 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: