Tuesday 22 December 2020

HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE let’s feel it… (shot 17)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello friend’s,I’m sorry i faced some network issues yesterday,so couldn’t upload, thank you for all commentators for the support shown…

Maheshwari house…everybody is talking…
Kuhu takes mishti aside…

Kuhu:you was saying to broke this alliance,you got changed all of a sudden…tell me

Mishti:what should I say? Did you see badima and pa?

Kuhu:excited,happy so much…

Mishti:exactly! They have done so much for us. I should not hurt them

Kuhu:what sacrifice?

Mishti:pata nahi…I felt to say yes!

Kuhu: are you happy?

Mishti walks away silently.
Kuhu looks on.

Kuhu (mindvoice): I don’t want mishti to have a sacrifice. Even if it’s no in her mind,I will broke this alliance.

Mishti reaches hospital. Everyone greets her but she in some thought walks .
Sister: Dr. We have two new cases at casualty.

Mishti: why?

Sister :why… ? What are you saying Dr.?

Mishti:I did not say anything… let’s go…

Mishti (thinks): I am so confused!

Abir in office…
His secretary Tina enters.

Tina:this is your schedule for today,sir…

Abir:why…?

Tina: kya sir?

Abir back to reality.

Abir:kya… I will check,you can leave.

Abir(thinks): I am so much confused

Kunal enters and interrogate him.

Abir:sweetheart really liked that girl,I can’t hurt him!

Kunal:no bhai.. please marriage main pyar hona chahiye…

Abir leaves.

Kunal:no I can’t let my bhai to do a mistake.

It’s a Sunday…
Maheshwari family arrives at rajvansh house.
Everyone welcomes them in.

Nidhi:you are looking more beautiful than in photo…

Parul: yes! After all she is my would be DIL…

Kuhu and kunal seems to be confused.

Mishti looks at abir.

Mishti: I have to talk to him…somehow!

Abir also thinks the same.

Dadu:I think let the children wait outside.let us talk about the dates.

Badima: yes,why not?

Mishbir,kuku and leaves.

Kaushal:you too,atul!

Atul: I can stay.

Kaushal looks at him.

Atul: okay!

Abir is near the garden…
Mishti from behind…

Mishti: are you always working?

Abir turns and nods no.

Mishti: are you Indian president?

Abir nods no.

Mishti:are you avoiding me?

Abir:no!what’s this?why should I avoid you?

Mishti: or what…I have been calling you all these days, so that girl sir is busy in meeting,sir is having lunch,sorry he don’t…

Abir puts his finger on her lips.

Abir:shh….

Mishti looks at him.

Abir: papa is not working as he is having some rest these days.so I am doing his job. So was busy… don’t be angry on Tina…

Mishti takes his hand away.

Mishti:I am angry on you!

Kunal is watching them from a distance.

Kunal:was I thinking wrong?

Kuhu:what was you thinking?

Kunal turns and sees kuhu.

Kunal:hai

Kuhu:hello… tell me what was you thinking?

Kunal:I was thinking if bhai is doing some mistake?

Kuhu: me too was thinking the same!

Kunal:actually bhai is not interested in marriage.

Kuhu:mishti too.

Kunal:he is doing it for papa.

Kuhu:same here…

Kunal and kuhu looks at each other,
Scene shifts to mishbir

Abir:even I have something to say…

Mishti:sorry I am busy…

Abir:what!

Mishti:I don’t have Tina so I just told you straight!
Mishti walks away. Abir follows her.

Abir:are you my mom?

Mishti:kya?

Abir:are you my girlfriend ?

Mishti frowns.

Abir:are you wife?

Mishti:abir!

Abir:then why are you showing this much anger?

Mishti looks at him.

Mishti:fine,tell me!

Abir:serious hai!

Mishti:don’t have much hopes from this marriage!

Abir:same to you! I am doing this for my sweetheart.

Mishti:I am doing this for badima and badipa!

Abir:I feel hurt when they are…

Mishti:I want them to be always happy.

Abir:deal?

Mishti: we should be happy in front of our family!

Mishti shakes hand with Abir.
Back at Kuku,
Kunal:let’s see if they are happy together!

Kuhu:but how?

Kunal:let’s watch them together!

Kuhu:but they will be busy… Mishti always work in hospital and abir bro in office!

Kunal:are you with me?

Kuhu nods yes.

They both look each other.

Rajvansh house,Hall
everyone is happy…

Vishwamber:it’s already late. Let us leave.

Mehul:we already have the horoscope. We can discuss further after checking muhurat.

Badima:let it be.

They all say bye .

Atul:stop, let’s have a family selfie!

They take a picture and leaves.

Mishti nods at abir.

Kuhu at kunal.

At night,
Maheshwari house, Mishti and kuhu ki room
Mishti is reading some books.

Kuhu: Tomorrow they are going to pandit ji …

Mishti: Mmm…

Kuhu: Date will be fixed!

Mishti:Mmm..

Kuhu takes the book from her .

Kuhu: are you even listening to me?

Mishti:Give that book back Kuhu!

Kuhu: I am talking life matter! You are concerned about the book!

Mishti: My life is moving,rightly on its path…

Kuhu: you should enjoy this moment…

Mishti: I am enjoying… our way of enjoyment is different!

Kuhu:you have got a guy whom you can date with license!

Mishti: I knew that you will say something like this!

Kuhu: but still you are not even changing a bit!

Mishti: I have work tomorrow… Good night!

Mishti lies to sleep.

Kuhu: which age is this girl living! No romance no dates!

Kuhu sees Mishti’s phone.

Kuhu: let’s me see if abir bro is still awake.

Rajvansh house,

Kunal is trying to wake Abir up.

Abir is sleeping.

Kunal:bhai,you can’t do this!

Abir’s phone vibrates with a notification.

Kunal checks…

Kunal:mesaage from a unknown number. Let me reply who is this?

Kuhu on the other side.

Kuhu:what the hell? He hasn’t saved the number yet! I have to reply like Mishti

Kunal:No reply yet! Let me see Mishti’s number and mesaage her.

He searches for Mishti’s contact. He can’t find.

Kuhu’s replied him in disguise of Mishti…

Kunal: Did you forget me so fast? What! Who can it be..

Kuhu on other side…

Kuhu:still he didn’t recognised…

Kunal searches in true caller.

Kunal:it’s Mishti’s number! Abir bhai,wake up !

Kunal: Mishti has messaged you.

Abir suddenly gets up and takes the phone.

Kunal: I knew you are acting!

Abir: you will say nonsense,nanko!

Kunal:Mishti ko reply karo..

Abir: what should I say..?

Kunal:you are so innocent bhai…

Kunal takes the phone and messages.

Kuhu gets reply on the other side.

Kuhu:The one who is going to become my jaan! Wow Abir bro… it’s cool…

Kuhu replies back smiling emojis.

Abir checks and looks at kunal.

Abir:what’s this nanko,my jaan!

Kunal:girls like calling them pet name! You have no experience… reply now!

Abir sends back a emoji.

Kuhu:what should I say now…? If it was Mishti, what would she say?…

Kunal: bhai, ask something!

Abir: me! Let her message…

Kuhu:kuch bolo…

Kunal:she asked you to say something!

Abir types something and send.

Kuhu:tum bolo… what! It’s very difficult to be like Mishti and message…

Kuhu:I have an idea! Kuhu types and send.

Abir:she said good night nanko!

Kunal:no!it’s not done.

Abir typing says it’s done…

Kuhu: thank God, even if I continued for a while I would have caught!
Kuhu goes to bed.

Abir:go sleep now!

Kunal:you are going to dream of Mishti.

Abir acts to hit. Kunal runs.

I am planning to get Mishbir married and love after marriage,obviously. But they will have some moments before marriage too. If any of my readers have any suggestion,please comment.
Have a good day😁

The post HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE let’s feel it… (shot 17) appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/22/2020 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: