Tuesday 29 December 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th December 2020 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th December 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Choti says mama please. Agastya is in pain. Guddan says he’s in pain because of his own stupidity. Choti leaves. Pushpa comes in and says to shove my son away from me, your daughter might go away from you as well. You couldn’t handle your family 20 years ago either. You can’t do anything. Guddan says done? Never say, I can’t do anything. Villains like you can’t compete with me. Now the truth will win. The house you couldn’t keep together, my daughter will fix it. Don’t worry about me and my daughter. Her face, name, mentality, everything is the same as me. So don’t worry about us.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th December 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/29/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: