Wednesday 16 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #17 Vansh reveals his and Riddhima’s relationship

 

Hi everyone, I know I am late as I was busy in my Instagram account ,in future also , if I get late then that is because of the account or my studies so apologising now for all these..And ya , do you click on this link :

https://www.instagram.com/riansh.obsessed/

 

Episode starts as..,

At night , 

Everybody is sitting on the dining table having food. 

Vansh started speaking : Now , no one will interrupt me, I am going to talk about something  very important . (His one line was enough to tell everyone how important it was) I love Riddhima actually, we both love each other now . The story is that we were friends in college but because of someone we parted our ways and became enemies , but I think we were never enemies from our heart ..Destiny reunited us , maybe God wanted it . But I am saying this all as I want to marry her now .. And mom, I want you to convince Aarohi aunt , if you are satisfied with our relationship . With everyone’s consent only, we will marry otherwise we will remain single..Now I am finished , you all may start..

Deep : I have no problem , Riddhima is a nice girl..

Ishani & Siya : We will also love Riddhima as our bhabhi.

Aryan : Hmm..It’s ok for us..

Uma : Hm..I have no issues , Is Riddhima ready ?

Riddhima nods.

Uma : Then , I am ok with that. 

Vansh : So , all are ok but we need to convince Aarohi aunt and Anand uncle..

Deep : I will convince Anand . 

Vansh :  So mom , you will convince Aunt

Uma : Will she get convinced by me ? 

Riddhima : It is very tough to convince her..

Vansh : So , we will have to make a plan ..

Uma : Hmm..

Ishani , Siya and Aryan : We will too help you..

Vansh : Now have dinner , then we will plan . 

Riddhima : Hmm..

They all have dinner..

In Uma’s room : 

Uma : So now, what is the plan ? 

Ishani : We can look for some other boy, he can propose to her , her parents will disagree and will be ready to marry her with bhai..

Aryan : But who will be that boy ?

Ishani : That Kabir..

Vansh : Shut up your mouths , and if her parents agree then..Foolish ..And don’t take name of that b**tard Kabir..

Ishani : Fine 

Vansh : We will have to think of another one..

Siya : Mom, I have a plan.. Shhhhhpssshhhhhshshshhhhppsssshhhhhh

Uma : Hmmm

Riddhima : With this, mom will agree…

Uma : So , I will come with Riddhima  to her  house.

Riddhima : Yeah aunt..

Everybody left from there. 

Next morning, 

Riddhima comes into the hall. Vansh sees her and goes near.

Vansh : You are looking like fire , no- no , pataka..

Riddhima : Vansh , stop it yaar , don’t keep praising me everytime..I will be spoiled..

Vansh : But I won’t leave you either you are spoiled or what..You will always be mine..

Riddhima : Bs , save your words for next time also

Vansh : I will look for new words then.

Uma enters. Vansh is still busy praising  her.

 Uma : Let’s go Riddhima.. 

Vansh : I will too go 

Riddhima : No 

Vansh : Please 

Riddhima : No means no , are you a good boy so don’t come .

.Vansh :  Fine (to Uma) Mom , can you bring a  glass of water for me ? 

Uma nods and goes .

 Vansh : Riddhima , if you want that I shouldn’t go with you then kiss me.. 

Riddhima : But..  

Vansh : Be quick

Riddhima goes nearer to Vansh  and kisses him on his cheek ..

Riddhima : Now  fine ? 

Vansh : Absolutely fine.. 

Uma gives the glass of water to Vansh . He drinks it while the girls/ladies leave.

At Riddhima’s house : 

Uma and Riddhima ring the bell . Aarohi opens and welcomes them in . 

Uma : Where is Anand ? 

Aarohi : Club..as always..

Uma : Ok.

Aarohi : You here ? 

Uma : Vaise hi 

Aarohi : Ohk 

Riddhima acts to  receive a call . 

Riddhima : Hello , Me ? Marry Vansh ? Is he interested ? Well , if he is also , my parents won’t be ready for it..So, cancel 

She acts to hang up. 

Aarohi : Riddhima what happened ?  

Riddhima : Mom marriage bureau , they are saying Vansh is eligible for me..

Uma : Wow , that’s great..What say Aarohi ?

Aarohi : Hmm..Well , I have no problem in that…

Uma : Oh , great so when are you coming to our house ? 

Aarohi :  As you say

Uma : I will ask Vansh and let you know..

Aarohi : Ok..And Riddhima do you want to marry him ?

Riddhima : Hmm..I have no problem , if you both don’t have..

Uma : Chalo , that’s good..I have an urgent work , I am leaving..

Aarohi : Have some tea ..

Uma : No thanks..

Saying this, Uma leaves. Kunal reaches at home talking to someone..

Kunal : Hi darling

Girl : Hi Jaan..

Well , now guess who’s that girl..And yes, do you think any twist will come in their marriage ? 

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #17 Vansh reveals his and Riddhima’s relationship appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/16/2020 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: