Saturday 12 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #13 Vansh’s plan backfires !!

Hey guys.. Well , I wonder if none of you is ready to believe that Vansh cheats on Riddhima , actually I also don’t..Anyways, let’s start..

 

Vansh : Riddhima, what you wanna have..

Riddhima : If I will tell you pakka you will let me eat ? 

Vansh : Hmm..

Riddhima : Your brain ! 

Vansh : Haha ! Was I to laugh ? 

Riddhima : Yes..

Vansh : Hahaha..Now happy ? 

Riddhima : Yeah..

Vansh : Now tell me seriously , what you wanna have ? 

Riddhima : Ice-cream..mm..

Vansh : Ok..

He orders ice cream and they both eat it..There wasn’t something special on this date and they went home..

After some time , It was about 1 pm…

Vansh on call : Hi Ragini 

Ragini  : Hello..

Vansh : Can we go on a date ? 

Ragini : Hmm..Let’s go..in 3 hours..

 

Flashback : 

Vansh was in his  room ..

Vansh (to himself) : Yaar, I have love Riddhima but I don’t know why , I have a doubt on her..Is she dating someone else..No Vansh ,no..She can’t…but what’s wrong in examining her…Let’s do it Vansh..let’s do it..

Flashback ends ..

 

Flashback : 

Ragini : Hello 

Vansh : Can you do me a favour ? I wanna examine my love by making her jealous..Can you go on a date with me ?

Ragini : Hmm…Let’s go..in 3 hours..

Flashback ends.

 

( Well , we all know when Vansh or someone else makes a plan against Riddhima, she listens to it..Remember ? That alcohol one ?  As we all know , history repeats itself !) 

 

Riddhima (hiding behind Vansh’s room’s door) : Oh, so now he will examine me..Hmm .Vansh now you see what I will do..

After 1 hour , Vansh left..

Vansh (thinks) : Riddhima will surely come behind me..

He sits with Ragini and leaves.

Meanwhile, Riddhima is too ready..A car horns..Riddhima goes outside..

Riddhima (to the person inside the car) : Thank God Kabir ! You are on time..Let’s go..

She sits with Kabir and follows Vansh’s car. Vansh’s car stops at a restaurant..Ragini and Vansh enter..They both sit on a table , opposite to each other.. Kabir and Riddhima’s car stops. They both enter inside and sit just beside Vansh’s table. Vansh’s eyes suddenly go on Riddhima. 

Vansh (in his mind) : She is looking damn pretty..But her dress is too revealing, she is my girlfriend..What is she doing with that man ? 

Vansh (looking at Riddhima) : Riddhima ..

Riddhima behaves that she didn’t notice Vansh..

Vansh : Riddhima..

Riddhima turns .

Riddhima : Oo..Vansh..

She stands with Kabir and goes near Vansh’s table..

Vansh : Hey, you here ? 

Riddhima : Hmm.Me and Kabir..Kabir , he is Vansh..my friend and Vansh – he is Kabir my friend..

Vansh : Well , Ragini – she is Riddhima and Riddhima , she is Ragini..

Riddhima : Hi.

Ragini : Hello..

Vansh : By the way , sweetheart..you forgot to tell Kabir that I am your boyfriend..Isn’t it ? 

Riddhima acts like she didn’t listen to anything..Kabir too does this..Then, Kabir holds Riddhima’s hand and they sit.

Vansh (murmurs) : Stay away from her..

Kabir and Riddhima are talking and suddenly Vansh holds Riddhima’s hand and takes her out..Kabir – Ragini follows them..

Riddhima :  Vansh, what’s wrong with you ?

Vansh : What’s wrong with you, sweetheart..? Why are you behind that Kabir, I just  proposed to you today and..

Riddhima : Ragini ? Plan ? Examining ?

Vansh (smiles) :So again , you listened to my plan ? 

Riddhima nods.

Vansh : Wherever- whoever is making the plan , you come..

Riddhima : My habit ! 

Vansh : And what about this foolish, Kabir ?

Kabir : Oh, Mr. So  and so..

Vansh : Vansh Rai Singhania..

Kabir : Hm..whatever..I am her friend..Just friend ok ?

Vansh : Better , if you don’t cross your limits or there will be a cross on your life..

Kabir : Are you threatening me ? 

Vansh : Yeah , any doubt ?  

Kabir : No..

Saying this, Kabir bids goodbye to Riddhima and leaves..

Riddhima : Dear Ragini, this same is for you..Shall I say again or you got that ? 

Ragini : Got that ! 

Riddhima : Better ! 

Ragini too bids goodbye to Vansh and leaves..

 

That’s it for today..I wasn’t to write as it’s my maths exam and my mom is too at home..But still with very difficulties able to write it..

And ya “Is it really love ? “ lovers, Seanna is busy , she won’t post it today..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #13 Vansh’s plan backfires !! appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/12/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: