Sunday 20 December 2020

Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Yeh…This Is A Strange Tale… AnuPre FS Part 2

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh…This is a strange tale… Part 2

Anurag and Prerna started developing feelings for each other.

Prerna was looking outside through the glass window.Anurag stood against the glass window.

He looked at Prerna romantically.She blushed.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya…

Anurag:Prerna,do you also feel the same what I feel for you?

Prerna blushed.

Prerna:If you don’t tell me what you feel for me how will I tell you whether I also feel the same?

Anurag smiled.

Anurag:The first time when I saw you in the hospital itself I started adoring you.

She blushed.

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya…

Prerna:You asked me how I remembered you despite of seeing many patients daily.That’s because in the first sight itself you captured my heart.

He was surprised.

Saaya mera hai teri shakal
Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal
Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai
Main aaina hoon tu roop hai
Yeh tera saath khoob hai
Humsafar…

They shared a romantic eye lock through the glass window.

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya

Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya
Kahin pe kho jaaye chal
Jahaan ye ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi naa phir aaye kal
Saathiya…
They had their first date at the pizza hut.

Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon
Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon
Tu sabse juda juda sa hai
Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai
Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu doosra

Prerna visited Anurag.He was cooking in the kitchen.Prerna was surprised.

Prerna:You know cooking?

Anurag:Since I am living alone I am just trying out cooking.

Prerna:Oh…experimentation….

Anurag:A kind of…

Prerna smiled.

Anurag took the hot vessel from the gas stove with his hand and due to burning sensation he screamed.He put the vessel on the table.

Prerna:Oh no…

She took ice cubes from the fridge and put it on the burnt areas of his hand.

Prerna:How can you be so careless Anurag?Who takes hot vessels with their own hands?

Anurag was embarrassed.

Prerna:Now you don’t cook.I will cook for you.

Anurag was surprised:You?

Prerna:Yes.Why not?

He smiled.

Anurag:Today’s food is ready Prerna.

Prerna:Then tomorrow I will come.

He smiled.

 

The next day Prerna went to Anurag’s flat again.

They were in the kitchen.

Prerna looked at the wheat flour pot on the top of the cupboard.

Prerna:Oh no…Anurag..please take it from there.

Anurag:Ok.

He took it from the top,but it slipped off his hands and the flour fell over his head.

Prerna:What have you done Anurag?

Anurag:What to do?I never expected it.

She tried to remove the flour from his face.Slowly he started caressing her face.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya…

Slowly they got into a romantic embrace.

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya…

Prerna’s brother Anupam reached there and was stunned to see it.

Anupam:Prerna!

Suddenly Anurag-Prerna broke their embrace and looked at Anupam.

They got tensed.But Anupam smiled.

Anupam:So you both love each other.Then why did’nt you tell me about it Prerna?

Prerna:Bhai…I was going to tell you…but…

Anupam:It’s ok.I understand your shyness.But it’s better to tell mom soon.

Prerna:Yes,I will tell mom soon.

Anurag was relieved.

 

 

Prerna told about Anurag to her mother Mohini.

Mohini was shocked.

Mohini:I thought you will choose a doctor for yourself Prerna.

Prerna:Mom,love does not happen intentionally.I can’t love a doctor just because I am a doctor.I fell in love with Anurag without my own knowledge.

Mohini:But Anurag has only an uncle and he does’nt match our status also.Forget him.

Prerna:What do you mean by that mom?Just because Anurag’s parents died when he was young and he is not as rich as I am you want me to forget Anurag?Never.Prerna is meant only for Anurag.

Mohini was shocked.

Mohini:Ok.If you insist what can I do?

Prerna became happy:Thank you mom.

Prerna hugged Mohini.

Mohini:But get his horoscope.I want to see whether your horoscope will match his or not.

Prerna:But mom…why are you so superstitious?

Mohini:Because my life experience taught me that horoscope is true.

Prerna was silent.

 

 

The astrologer looked at the horoscopes and said:The couple will have love for each other.

Anurag,Prerna and Anupam smiled.

Astrologer:But if they get into a relationship it will harm their health.They will suffer from mishaps.They can even die young.

They were shocked.

Mohini:Oh no…Anurag…Prerna…love is not enough to live.If you both marry each other your life will be in danger.So better you guys don’t even think of getting married.

Prerna:If not marriage then…are you suggesting live in relationship mom?

Mohini:Prerna!Are you joking?

Prerna:Then what do you mean mom?

Mohini:End this relationship.

Anurag,Prerna and Anupam were shocked.

Prerna:Never!I can never end my relationship with Anurag because of some beliefs.

Anupam:Mom..Prerna is right.Don’t ask them to end their beautiful relationship because of horoscope.

Mohini:Anupam,is their love more important than their life?

Anupam was silent.

Mohini:There was a time when I did’nt believe in all this and married your father.But my horoscope came true and he left us.

Prerna:But nothing will happen to our life if we get married.So we will get married.

Anurag smiled.

Mohini:But I will not agree.

Mohini walked away angrily.

Anurag looked at Prerna emotionally:Thank you Prerna for believing in our love more than the horoscope.I was worried.

Prerna:Do you believe in what the astrologer said?

Anurag:No.Because I believe in our love.

She smiled.

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya…

He pecked her forehead and embraced her.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya…

The post Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Yeh…This Is A Strange Tale… AnuPre FS Part 2 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/20/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: