Tuesday 17 November 2020

Kumkum Bhagya 18th November 2020 Written Episode Update

Kumkum Bhagya 18th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Pragya scolding Sanju and Rhea. Sanju jumps out of window and goes. Pragya follows. Rhea says please don’t go after him, why did you come to my room, forget it, I don’t care, no, if she catches Sanju, it will be police case, then dad will know it, no… She follows. Prachi asks Shahana did you see mum. Shahana says no, you didn’t find it odd about Mehra Sir/Abhi, he is talking much sweetly. Prachi says he is sweet, he felt I have emotionally hurt Rhea, he was mistaken. Shahana says you don’t think he behaves like your real dad. Aaliya and Sarita look on. Sarita recalls Abhi’s words. Prachi says when emotions are real, then everything is real. Shahana says yes, but relation isn’t real. Prachi says some relations are special than blood relations, we make it by heart, Mehra Sir and my relation is such. Aaliya asks are you two still here.

Sarita asks why. Aaliya says Pragya was waiting for auto, I sent my auto to drop her home, if she went home, don’t you guys think you should also go. Sanju runs to his car and says did I leave keys in Rhea’s house. Pragya shouts Sanju. He says Sasumaa will send me to jail. Rhea shouts stop and runs after Pragya. Sanju falls down. Pragya asks how dare you try to kill my daughter. Sanju points knife at Pragya and says I will stab you. She says I m not scared. Rhea says leave her Sanju please. Pragya says you know Sanju…. Ranbir comes there. Sanju sees him and says he has become a problem in my life. He pushes Pragya and runs. Ranbir follows him. Pragya says don’t touch me Rhea. She goes crying. Fire crackers light up there. Rhea shouts move away. She worries seeing Pragya. She takes a lady’s shawl and covers up Pragya. They go away. Aaliya says if Meera is with Abhi, then Pragya will stay away. Abhi asks Meera where were you.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kumkum Bhagya 18th November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/17/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: