Tuesday 10 November 2020

Kumkum Bhagya 11th November 2020 Written Episode Update

Kumkum Bhagya 11th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Abhi calling Mitali and asking where is she? Mitali says she is in her room. Abhi asks her to come out and tells that Raj is going to make her Rani in the play. Mitali thinks Raj is going to give her a good role in Ram Leela and goes from there. Abhi comes to the room and asks Pragya to come seeing Mitali gone. Pragya asks if Mitali Bhabhi knew about Prachi and me. Abhi says nobody knows except Aaliya. I will not tell anyone until you wants. Pragya asks him if he loves her. Abhi smiles and says if you are asking this question to me after so many years then really we have nothing between us. He says he hates her. Pragya says even I hate you. Abhi says I don’t want to stay with you. Pragya says even me and looks at him emotionally. She goes out. Abhi comes behind her. They look at each other. Kal raaste me ghum milgaya tha…Humnava plays…..

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kumkum Bhagya 11th November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/10/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: