Tuesday 27 October 2020

Kumkum Bhagya 28th October 2020 Written Episode Update: Aaliya blames Pragya for taking revenge on Rhea

Kumkum Bhagya 28th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Ranbir crying hugging Aryan and thinks of his love confession to Prachi, Pragya’s acceptance to their alliance, Pallavi warns him not to take Prachi’s name etc. Aryan asks him to cry and tells that you are a fighter. Ranbir asks what to do? He says I don’t want to lose Prachi and mom, tells that he is trapped. He says Prachi is waiting for my call. Aryan asks her to talk to Prachi. Prachi thinks of Abhi confronting her, Ranbir’s love confession and tying her friendship band. A song plays….rabba…Ranbir calls her. Prachi asks how is Rhea? Ranbir says she is better. He asks if you are crying? Prachi says no and tells that she really doesn’t know that Rhea loves you. She says many people are having tears in their eyes because of me, Rhea is having tears in her eyes because of me. Ranbir says Rhea never gave me impression that she loves me, he says if I had known then would have told you. Prachi says Rhea tried to commit suicide because of me. He asks who told you? Prachi says Mehra sir. She says just like Mehra sir started hating me, even your family must be hating me. Ranbir says no. Prachi says yes. She tells that she can’t bear Mehra sir and his family’s hatred. Ranbir tells that he is feeling alone as everyone is against him. Prachi asks him to take 2 back steps and asks him to do as his family says. Ranbir says my family is asking me to break off with you and never sees your face. Prachi asks him to agree and tells that Mehra sir warned me to stay away from you and your life. She says it is not sure that everyone works as per our thinking. Ranbir asks if you are scared or my love got less. He says our love just started and you are backing off. Prachi says Rhea is sensitive and asks him to think of her happiness and feelings. Ranbir says what about my feelings? She says this is only right. Ranbir says I love you and don’t give right to anyone to snatch my love from me. Inteha song plays……

Sarita behen comes to Prachi and asks her to drink milk. Prachi asks if Maa came? Sarita behen says she will come and asks her not to worry. Prachi says I did a mistake that I shouldn’t have told Maa. Sarita behen says what your mom taught and tells that you have done right. She says Pragya can’t be wrong. Prachi hugs her.

Abhi asks how is Prachi? Pragya says she is fine? She asks about Rhea? Abhi says she is not that bad as you think. Pragya tells that she is not bad, but got diverted from the right path. She says Rhea tried to kill Prachi and hired tempo driver. Abhi refuses to accept that Rhea attempted to kill Prachi and tells that she is just like him, stubborn, aggressive etc, but can’t take anyone’s life. Aaliya smiles seeing them arguing. Abhi says may be that driver said wrong, he might have trapped Rhea. Pragya says Ranbir had caught the driver. Abhi says you trust driver and not me and says she is my daughter. And then says my daughter. He says if Rhea would have been you then how you would have felt. Pragya says sorry, I can understand. Aaliya says continue fighting. She comes to Abhi calling him. Abhi tells her that Prachi is his real daughter and Rhea and Prachi are real sisters. Aaliya says this was to happen and tells that now she understands everything. Abhi says you can’t talk to Pragya like this, both are sisters. Aaliya says Rhea is in this condition as you loves Prachi much. Abhi says she is my daughter too. Aaliya says Rhea doesn’t know that Prachi is her sister and blames Pragya asks what did I do? Aaliya says when you left home, Bhai regretted to let you go. She says Rhea was alone even though Meera was her caretaker, but I gave her mother’s love which nobody can deny. She says whom you have left.Abhi says you knows well that Pragya didn’t go with her wish. Pragya says she curses herself for that day and thought I should have stayed there. Aaliya blames Pragya for not remembering Rhea and not coming to meet her.

Pragya says where I would have come? Aaliya we go to meet the one, whom we love. She says you don’t know about our house. Abhi asks what are you saying? Aaliya says she knew where we stay and also knew that Rhea is your daughter. She says Pragya must have thought Abhi will come to take her, but he didn’t go to bring her and her anger increases with years. She returned but didn’t come to meet him. She says Bhai’s anger comes and goes, but Pragya’s anger is strong and tells that she was taking revenge from Abhi, by not meeting Rhea. She tells that Bhai takes out anger and says you was taking revenge from Bhai and Prachi was taking revenge from Rhea. She says she didn’t let Rhea arrested when she did her accident. Pragya says she don’t want to spoil her life. Aaliya goes on blaming Pragya and Prachi. Pragya says Prachi didn’t know that Rhea is her sister. Aaliya asks didn’t you search Rhea on social media and asks didn’t you ever check about Prachi’s office employer. She says didn’t you know when you came to our home for catering on Diwali Day. She asks didn’t you see Bhai performing. Pragya says I saw him, but didn’t know that it was his house. Abhi says Pragya was not knowing. Aaliya emotionally blackmails him and tells that Rhea tried to commit suicide because of Prachi. Pragya says Prachi is innocent. Aaliya says you are saying one girl guilty and other girl innocent. Pragya says I didn’t come for revenge. Aaliya asks why did you come here? Didn’t you know that we stay in Delhi. Pragya says I didn’t know and that’s why I told Prachi….Aaliya says you got her ready against us.

Precap: Aaliya asks Pragya to go from there and give her the price of her upbringing. Abhi asks why she will go and says you have no right to say her anything. Pragya goes from there. Rhea calls Maa seeing someone (Pragya) going from the hospital ward..

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kumkum Bhagya 28th October 2020 Written Episode Update: Aaliya blames Pragya for taking revenge on Rhea appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/27/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: