Monday 30 November 2020

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 30th November 2020 Written Episode Update : Tiwari humiliates Angoori, Anita Humiliates Vibhuti

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 30th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Angoori in kitchen singing song. Vibhu i should sing a song for you and plays on his phone, Angoori applause vibhu and says you sing like kishor kumar you are too good, Tiwari in hall asks Angoori for breakfast, vibhu asks what happen Angoori says tiwari is hungry, Vibhu he is always hungry everytime, Angoori, tiwari says that Angoori you are worlds best cook, vibhu asks what are you cooking Angoori I’m cooking parathas and what are you cooking, I’m cooking egg white and coffee, Anita from hall asks vibhu for the breakfast, Vibhu its almost done im coming, Tiwari whats is this, Angoori parathas, tiwari this so much of fat on it what is you plans to make me sumo wrestler, Angoori no its not like that, tiwari you always give me parathas and im becoming fat day by day, Angoori its not me its you who always ask me to cook something special for you, tiwari cant you say no, Angoori how can i say no, tiwari ok let it be things happen now i want to be fit because bhabhi ji like fit men, and scolds Angoori about the parathas and asks her to bring some low calorie food, Angoori leaves crying, Vibhu here is your breakfast, anita why it is so yellow and dont tell me how to make things im eating this since i was child, Vibhu says just relax and have, Anita what have you cooked, what happen to you no onion no tomatoes and its half cooked, vibhu you only told at first no onion no tomatoes and i cooked it, anita what happen to you there is no salt no spices and blaming me if you dont want to Cook just tell I’ll eat something else like biscuits apple I’ll have that but dont cook like this so poor quality why you did this you always do like this first you cooked it bad and then you blamed me for this and took the credit this is so disappointing now i have to stay hungry whole day from next time tell me first so that i can have some backup well its okay you are punishing me Thankyou so much for this lovely breakfast and anita leaves, Angoori walks into kitchen very sad and talks to herself why ladoo ka bhaiya do like this i took so many efforts to cook breakfast but he scolded me, Vibhu enters his kitchen very angry and says about anita and sees Angoori asks her why are you so sad, Angoori nothing happen but why do you look sad

Boys sitting together, Malkhan asks tika what are you reading, tika a new factory is going to be open and they will start hiring people after sometime, tillu but the factory will be 300-400km away it will take so long to travel every day, Malkhan we have to shift somewhere nearby, tika but this factor is in jungle, Malkhan there is no wineshop near factory, Tillu agrees with Malkhan and says nothing good is happening with us, happu sings comes to boys while on call with his wife arguing on some thing and hungs up call, tillu asks for tea to happu singh he throws the cup and start beating the boys, the boys says sorry to happu singh

Anita in hall and looking after all the bills and call vibhu do you think me stupid, vibhu no not at all why I’ll think like that, Anita because that’s what you are doing from starting make me stupid this is telephone bill,light bill, and water bill i gave you money to pay the bills but its still unpaid till now there is no sign on it no stamp because you haven’t paid it till now, vibhu but i already paid the bills at that moment, anita ok so what is this your father’s love letters tell me, how much lie will you say more to me there is no signature and stamp on it you repeat this thing every month you dont pay the bills and spend all the money i gave to pay bills im fed-up now, Vibhu you are false accusing me, anita I’m sure it may be false accusations but the kind of work you do i should praise you for that, Vibhu actually i have paid all the bills online, anita some new excuse so innovative stop giving me excuses okay lets check if you have paid online or not anita check all the bill online, vibhu now you won’t say anything, anita what should i say work is done what you wanted to prove me evil that I’ll say something to you again just chill work is done and leaves Vibhu gets sad

Tiwari on call talking to ammaji arguing with her if your daughter in law will talk stupid I’ll get angry why you were always saying me to get married i was happy when I was single and hungs up, angoori brings masala tea for tiwari, tiwari what you said against me to ammaji, Angoori no i did not, tiwari then why did you told her that i dont speak in good manner with you, Angoori but that is true, tiwari shouts on Angoori what true what should i do sing for you every morning, Angoori when did i said sing for me, tiwari you wanted to say so many things but you cant speak it, Angoori i dont wanted to say anything i just want to make you feel good everyday, tiwari you just do drama, angoori dont speak to me like that you hurt me, tiwari throws the cup in anger, Angoori Start crying and leaves,

Angoori in kitchen singing vibhu enters and praise her for her cooking wao you are cooking biryani i was also thinking of that, Angoori you were also thinking of that, Vibhu lets eat this biryani and celebrate here first bite for you, Helen enters Angoori asks her to have biryani, Helen i came by smelling this biryani and i was sure vibhu will be here because biryani is his favourite, Vibhu lets enjoy this biryani, malkhan and tika comes, vibhu boys what are you looking for, tika excuse me uncle we are not peeping around the smell of biryani brought us here, Vibhu this Biryani is specially cooked for me go from here, tika malkhan start crying, Angoori to vibhu why you always do like this to them, wait here eat it, Vibhu i had biryani earlier too but this one is top most top class biryani

Boys outside crying s*xana comes to them what happen to you boys we beaten up you, tillu everything is ruined happu singh has beaten us so badly, s*xana so do one thing to calm your anger you can beat me, think as if I’m happu singh here 500rs advance and the other 500rs after the work come beat me, the boys start beating s*xana, well done boys here the other 500

Pre cap; None

Update Credit to: Tanaya

The post Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 30th November 2020 Written Episode Update : Tiwari humiliates Angoori, Anita Humiliates Vibhuti appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/30/2020 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: