Monday 26 October 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 27th October 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 27th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan looks for Rashi. Money asks Agastya to go downstairs. He says everyone’s looking. Guddan says you go I will be with Guddan. Agastya says no I will do it myself. She’s my daughter. Pushpa says where is this Agastya? Niya says in heart Agastya will never be able to find her. Niya says ma only 10 minutes are left. Pushpa says Saru ma say something. She says what has to happen will. Go with the flow. Pushpa says I don’t go with flow.

Agastya asks Money to dress in his sherwani. Pushpa knocks on the door. She says Agastya open the door. Money says oh God what will happen now. Guddan and Agastya fight. She says you should have been responsible. Agastya says she was at your place so she was your responsibility. Guddan finds Rashi’s bracelet outside the store. Guddan says I feel like she’s inside. Guddan says go break the door. They come to the store and look for Rashi. Guddan sees a white cloth. It’s Rashi. Agastya says see it’s pops. Rashi says engagement didn’t happen right? Guddan says how did you come here? She says I don’t know I was in your room. Guddan says we have to go.

Pushpa knocks on the door and says Agastya come outside. She goes in the room. Money has his whole face covered with bandage. Pushpa says what is this Agastya? He says ma I put a face pack and this happened.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 27th October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/26/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: